我会骑车了!
I’m doin’ it.
你会骑车了
You’re doin’ it.
我会骑车了
I’m doin’ it.
感觉怎样?
How’s it feel?
很棒
Good.
棒极了
This is great.
你平衡得真好
Look at your balance.
好像坐在高空秋千上一样
Like I’m on a flying trapeze.
你好像马戏团艺人,瞧瞧你
You’re like a circus act.
感觉好棒
This feels great.
瞧瞧你!你可以环游世界了
You’re goin’ around the world.
感觉好像在飞
It’s like flying.
待会儿表演给妈妈看
Wait till your mother sees this,huh?
你看我!
Look at me.
我们叫醒全世界吧
Let’s wake up the world,huh?
(大都会队拿下第二场胜利)
(消防员从火场救出逃家女)
天哪
Oh,my God.
(我还在,队长)
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
约翰?约翰·沙利文?
John? John Sullivan?
是我
It’s me.
你简直是天使的化身
You’re the voice of an angel.
从天堂伸出援手救我逃出火场
Reached right outta heaven and you pulled my butt outta the fire.
我没在作梦吧?真的是你?
Tell me I’m not dreamin’ here. Tell me it’s really you.
真的是我,你没在作梦
It’s me,John. This ain’t no dream.
这怎么可能?
But how could it be?
我也不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know…
想必是太阳黑子让我们连上线
but we gotta be talkin’ off the mother sunspot of all time.
我想也是
Yeah,I’d say so.
你还好吧,队长?
You okay,Chief?
我很好
Yeah,I’m fine.
你确定?
You sure?
我现在心情很复杂
It’s tough to explain.
我有了新记忆
I mean,I got all these new memories,
但不知道该相信什么
but I don’t know what to believe.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我还保有你死在火场中的记忆
‘Cause I still remember what it was like when you died in the fire.
但只有我记得
But I’m the only one.
我不懂你的意思
I don’t understand what you’re talkin’ about.
我同时拥有两种记忆
I remember both at the same time.
就好像梦醒时,分不清♥真♥假
It… It’s like wakin’ up from a dream, and you’re not sure what’s real.
我记得你活着,也记得你死了
I remember you bein’ here, but I also remember when you weren’t.
对不起,约翰
Oh,I’m sorry,John.
对不起,我没想到…
I’m sorry. I never thought that…
你一定要想想
Well,you gotta think about that.
你要更小心,我不能再失去你
And you gotta be more careful, ’cause I can’t lose you again.
不能再那样失去你
Not like that.
不会的,约翰
You won’t,John,you won’t.
我发誓绝不会再发生意外
I swear to God,no matter what, not like that.
听见没,队长?
You got it? You hear me,Chief?
我听见了
I hear you.
你今年几岁了?
So how old are you?
我36岁
I’m 36.
36岁?
Thirty-six?
你长大了,结婚了吧?
Well,you’re all grown up. You gotta be married and everything.
我还没结婚
No,I’m not married.
为什么?你整天忙着打球?
Why? What are you, too busy playin’ ball?
我放弃打棒球了
No,uh,it didn’t work out. I gave it up.
出了什么事?
What happened?
高三伤了手臂,无法进职棒
I just blew my arm out my senior year and didn’t have a shot.
抱歉,你一定很难受
Oh,I’m sorry. I’m sorry,Johnny. I know that had to hurt.
是啊,谢谢你
Yeah,thanks.
结果你进哪行?当消防员?
So,what’d you wind up doing? You join the department?
我进了另一行,我现在是警♥察♥
Actually,I went the other way. I’m a cop.
你是我们消防世家的第三代
You’re third-generation firefighter.
我以为你长大就不想当警♥察♥了
Come on,I thought you were gonna grow outta that cop phase.
这点你要感谢塞奇
Well,you got Satch to thank for that one.
别开玩笑了,塞奇?
You gotta be kiddin’me,huh? Satch?
从你出生开始,他就很喜欢你
Well,he always was crazy about you ever since you were born.
你还是我的小队长吧?
You’re still my Little Chief. Right?
对吧?
Right?
对,我一直在努力
Yeah,I’m tryin’ to be. I’m tryin’.
谈谈你自己吧
Well,tell me about yourself.
谈谈你的生活
Tell me about your life.
我不知道该从何说起
I mean,where do I start, you know?
“野马”?我没有野马跑车
Mustang? I don’t own a Mustang.
你会有的,而且你会爱死它
Well,you will. And you loved it.
它有消防车的红色
Fire-engine red.
是吗?
Yeah?
地板上写了个4
Four on the floor.
七十支全垒打?
Seventy home runs?
反正你…
Anyway,you…
那种记录永远不可能被打破
That’s a record that’ll never be broken.
我可不确定,有人打了66支
I wouldn’t be too sure. The other guy hit 66.
真的吗?
Really?
像那种大型军用战地无线电?
You mean,like those big field radios you use in the army?
不是,小多了,靠卫星来通讯
No,much smaller. Works off a satellite or something.
可以放在口袋里
You carry it around in your pocket.
阿波罗任务呢?成功了吗?
Hey,what about Apollo? How’d it all work out?
连胜好几场,厉害得很
It was a great Series,Pop. Amazing.
所以我们赢了?
So we win,right?
耐心点,我快讲到结果了
Hold your horses. I’m gettin’ there.
第三场比赛
Game three.
二局艾吉击全垒打送帕马得分
Agee came through, homered off palmer in the second.
我就知道艾吉会有好表现
I knew it! I knew Agee was gonna have a great Series.
别管艾吉,快听琼斯的表现
Forget about Agee. Wait until you hear what happened to Cleon Jones.
你现在的语气好像你妈
You sound like your mother.
才不,我是认真的
Nah,I’m serious.
拜托,你爷爷每天抽两包烟
Oh,come on. Your grandfather… he smoked,what,two packs a day.
现在还不是活得好好的
He’s still kickin’.
你可不同,抽烟会害死你
Not you. It’s gonna get the better of you.
好吗?
Okay?
我就是知道
Well,I just knew.
她融化了我的心,就是她
She melted my heart. That was it.
你有女友吗?
You got anybody?
算有吧
Yeah,kinda.
有些问题待解决,但她值得
There’s somethin’ I gotta work out,but…she’s worth it.
你先断线,休息吧,我也累了
You,uh,get some rest. I’m… I’m tired too.
我真不想断线
I almost don’t wanna click off here like…
好像断掉就再也连不上线
maybe we won’t get this back.
一定会的
We will.
好吧
Okay.
我明天会在这里等
I’ll be here tomorrow.
我知道
I know.
我爱你,儿子
I love you,son.
我也爱你,爸
I love you,too,Dad.
我好想你
I’ve missed you so much.
我是茱莉亚·沙利文
Hi,this is Julia Sullivan.
请在哔声后留话
Please leave a message after the tone.
妈,是我
Hey,Ma,it’s me.
回电♥话♥给我,我有事找你谈
Just call me. We gotta talk.
替我看一下
Take over for me?
好啊
All right.
弗兰克,出了什么事?
Frank,what’s going on?
没什么事,我只是想看看你
Nothin’. Just wanted to see you.
是吗?
Yeah?
下半辈子我都不会离开你
I’m not goin’ anywhere,Jules. Not for the rest of your life.
是吗?
Yeah?
对啊
Yeah.
我今天有不祥预感,我好担心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!