大楼里没人
We know it’s vacant.
没人在里面,围起来灌水吧
Nobody goes in. Surround and drown.
请求云梯塔支援
Call for a tower.
救命啊!
Help!
糟了!有人擅自进入
Shit. We got squatters inside.
救命啊!
Help!
救救我妹妹!
Help me! My sister’s…
她在上面!她昏倒了!
She’s up there. She passed out.
你妹妹在哪里?在几楼?
Where is your sister?
我试过了!我想救她!
I tried to help her.
告诉我!在几楼?
Tell me! What floor?
她在顶楼!我试着救她!
She’s up there on the top floor. I tried,I tried.
(巴斯顿种籽公♥司♥)
(°í?1?ù??×?1???)
请救救她!求求你们!
Please,help her! Please!
布区,带她去休息,你跟我来,大楼里还有别人吗?
Butch,take her. Come on,follow me. Anybody else up there?
莱恩,送她去就医
Ryan,get her medical treatment.
把装备给我
Gimme my gear.
沙利文
Hey,Sully.
塞奇
Satch.
他来了
Hey,here he is.
觉得怎样,沙利文?
How you feelin’?
我还能说什么?
What can I tell you?
这是你的
Here you go.
谢谢你,塞奇,我好多了
Thanks. Better.
一,二楼都没看到火苗
No visible fire first or second floor.
小心脚步,地板快塌掉了
Watch your step,Proby. This floor’s rotten.
三楼有火苗
Fire on the third floor.
派人进来灌救,我们要上去了
We need a line. We’re goin’up.
弗兰克,已派两组人员进去了
We got two lines comin’.
先出去等灌救人员进来
Back out,kid. Wait for the line.
别管他们了,我再找路上去
I’ll find another way up.
不行,你在这里帮不上忙
No,you can’t help me here.
现在不需要,准备待命就好
No need now, just to be prepared.
你还好吧,约翰?
So you doin’ okay,John?
不好,今天真累
You know,tough day,you know?
这杯敬你♥爸♥
Hey,here’s to your dad,huh?
三十年前的今天
Thirty years today.
敬你♥爸♥
To your dad.
敬我爸
To my dad.
撤回大楼里的所有人员
We’re pullin’ everyone outta the building.
顶楼被大火吞噬了,快去灌救
Get that ladder on the top floor. It’s cooking up here.
那次坐消防车庆祝万圣节
So after that Halloween thing with the fire truck…
你还记得吗?
You remember?
我记得和布区,你♥爸♥一起游街
Yeah,I remember riding with Butch and your dad…
附近居民都跑出来看
and the whole neighborhood was watching.
我还记得,我原本想扮成警♥察♥
I remember. I wanted to go as a cop.
对,茱莉亚还逼你♥爸♥
Yeah,so Jules makes your dad buy you that…
买♥♥警♥察♥玩具给你当生日礼物
that cop kit for your birthday.
我还记得
Oh,I remember that.
我每次都扮强盗,被人戴手铐
I was always the robber. I was always being handcuffed.
对,那是我教你的
That’s right. I taught you to do that.
呼叫队长,我找到那女孩了
10-45,I found the girl.
她还有呼吸
She’s breathin’.
快救他们出来
We’re gettin’ ’em out.
撑着点!出了什么事?
Hang on! What the hell is goin’ on?
吉诺,怎么了?
Gino,what’s the matter?
齿轮匣裂了
The gear box,it’s cracked.
弗兰克,云梯卡住了
Frank,the ladder’s jammed.
弗兰克,找别条路出来!
You gotta find another way out.
弗兰克,你听见了吗?
Frank,can you hear me?
结果还算不错
It worked out okay,though.
你当警♥察♥总比当消防员好
You’re a better cop than a fireman.
我也觉得不错
No doubt about it.Worked out good for me too.
真庆幸我不必听他指使十年
I’m glad I didn’t have to spend ten years as his hose man.
是啊,我想也是
Yeah,I bet you are.
巴斯顿大火
The Buxton fire.
你若改走别的路就不会死了
If you’d just gone the other way.
弗兰克,火势快无法控制了
Frank,we’re losin’ the building.
我知道
I know.
关上,我们要出去了
Hay man,we’re going out.
这可不是玩具
Hey,hey,this is not a toy.
向妈妈挥手
Wave to your ma.
妈,你看我们!
Look at us.
你将来一定是了不起的球员
You’re gonna be some ball player.
约翰,你没事吧?
Whoa! John,are you all right?
约翰…
John,John.
抱歉,我…
I’m sorry…
怎么了?
What is it?
没事吧?
Is everything okay?
请你拿条毛巾给我们
Yeah,can you bring a towel?
塞奇,我爸没死在火灾里
Satch,my father didn’t die in a fire,right?
戈登,我爸没死在火灾里
Gordo,my father didn’t die in a fire.
你胡说什么?他得了癌症
No. What are you talking about? He had cancer.
是因为抽烟得了癌症?
Cancer because of his cigarettes,right? The cigarettes?
对,他十年前得了肺癌
Yeah. Lung cancer. Ten years ago.
小队长
Little Chief.
戈登,我不是在作梦
Gordo,I ain’t dreamin’here.
我真的跟他说过话
I talked to him. It was real.
小队长!
Little Chief!
约翰,你在说什么?
John,what are you talkin’about?
是因为无线电,才让他没死
It was the ham radio. That’s how come he didn’t die.
小队长!
Little Chief!
所以他没死
That’s how come he didn’t die.
约翰…约翰·沙利文,你在吗?
John. John Sullivan, are you there?
快回答我
Come on,answer me.
队长…队长,你在吗?
Chief. Chief,are you there?
我在这里,爸
I’m right here,Daddy.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come on.
猫王呢?
Where’s Elvis?
在睡觉
Sleepin’.
你为什么没在睡觉?
Sleepin’. Why aren’t you sleepin’?
你把我吵醒了
You woke me up.
是吗?
I did?
我有个主意
Hey,I got an idea.
什么主意?
What’s that?
好吧,队长
All right,Chief.
我们一起驯服这匹野马吧?
What do you say we tame this bronco,huh?
我害怕
I’m scared.
我知道
I know.
我会一直陪着你
And you know what? I’m gonna be right here with you. Always.
爸,我办不到
Daddy,I can’t.
我们可以一起学
Well,we can. We can do it together.
你和我,打起精神,鼓起勇气
You and me,spirit and guts.
你说好吗?
What do you say?
好吧
Okay.
我们走
All right,come on.
慢慢来,等你说好我再放手
Now you just take your time. I’m not gonna let go until you say it’s okay.
好吧
Okay.
开始踩
All right? Start pedaling.
就是这样,保持平衡
That’s it. Get your balance.
– 准备好了吗? – 等一下!
– Ready? – Wait.
好,我没放手
Okay,I’m still here.
好了
Okay.
很好
All right.
你会自己骑了
It’s all you.
你看我!
Look at me.
你会自己骑了,队长
It’s all you. It’s all you,Chief.
你看我,爸!
Look at me,Dad.
瞧瞧你,你会骑车了!
Hey,look at you. You’re doin’ it.