Oh,yeah,just a tough time right now, you know.
医院的工作还好吧?
So how are things at the hospital?
很好,斯沃兹医生上个月退休
Hey,Dr. Schwartz retired last month.
真的啊
No kidding.
他大概快九十岁了吧
He must’ve been pushing 90.
差不多
Close,yeah.
“狮子王”舞台剧好看吗?
So,how’d you like The Lion King?
我很喜欢,你真贴心
Oh,I loved it,you sweet kid.
可惜你没能陪我去
I wish you’d gone.
我知道,抱歉,我工作太忙
Yeah,I know,I’m sorry. It’s just work.
你工作太辛苦了
Yeah,well,you work too hard.
你也半斤八两
Look who’s talkin’.
明天是爸的忌日
It’s tomorrow.
三十年了
Thirty years.
真希望我能多一些对他的记忆
I wish I could remember him better.
他是个大孩子,只想打棒球
He was just a big kid. He wanted to play baseball forever.
还有救火,他乐在其中
And fighting fires,he loved that.
还有你…他很爱你
And you… he loved you.
睡觉时间到了
Okay,guys,bedtime.
好的,妈
Okay,Mom.
表现不错,明天再继续,队长
Looking good. We’ll do it again tomorrow,Chief.
晚安,爸
Good night,Dad.
CQ-15.
CQ-15
W2QYV呼叫皇后区不明站
W-2-QYV calling unidentified station,Queens.
CQ-15.
CQ-15
W2QYV呼叫皇后区不明站
W-2-QYV calling unidentified station,Queens.
CQ-15,皇后区听到请回答
CQ-15. Come in,Queens.
嗨
Hello.
是你吗?
Hey,hey,is that you?
我呼叫了整晚,你上哪去了?
I’ve been tryin’ to q you all night. Where you been?
你是怎么办到的?
Hey,I… How the hell did you do it?
办到什么?
Do what?
世界杯啊,你说比尔福打全垒打
Do what? The Series. You called Buford’s homer.
你怎么会知道?
How the hell did you do it?
不难啊,那是三十年前的比赛
It wasn’t too tough,buddy, the game happened 30 years ago.
三十年前?你真爱说笑
Yeah,right,right,yeah. Thirty years ago. Yeah,sure.
第二场比赛你也知道罗?
So I suppose you could tell me what happened in game two,huh?
对,九局上韦斯打了胜利打点
Yeah,sure. Top of the ninth. Al Weis,game-winning RBI single.
罗宾森打了滚地球结束比赛
Brooks Robinson grounds out to end the game.
爸,快来唱棒球歌♥
Daddy,come up and sing the baseball song.
小队长,你还好吧?
Hey,Little Chief. You all right?
你先上楼,我马上过去
Well,you just go on up. I’ll be there in a minute,
好吧
all right?
好
All right.
抱歉,刚才是我儿子
Sorry about that. That was my kid.
你刚说什么?
What’d you just say?
我说抱歉,刚才是我儿子
I said,sorry about that. My kid just came in.
你叫你儿子”小队长”?
You call your son “Little Chief”?
对啊
Yeah.
你说你叫什么名字?
What’d you say your name was?
弗兰克,弗兰克·沙利文
Frank. Frank Sullivan.
你在开玩笑吗?
Is this some kind of joke?
戈登,是你吗?你在耍我吗?
Gordo, is that you? Are you messing with me?
我没在耍你,我是想搞清楚…
No,I ain’t messin’ with you. Look,I’m just tryin’ to figure out…
你叫弗兰克·沙利文,住在皇后区
You’re tellin’me your name is Frank Sullivan,you live in Queens…
你想问我为何知道一九六九年
and you wanna know how I called
世界杯第一场比赛的结果?
the first game of the 1969 World Series?
对,我想搞清楚
Yeah,that’s exactly what I wanna know.
戈登,若真是你,拜托别闹了
Gordo,if this is you,so help me.
你刚才说你…
What’d you say your…
戈登?
Gordo?
你的台号♥或代号♥是多少?
What’d you say your call station… or your call letters were?
W-2-QYV.
W-2-QYV.
听我说,我叫约翰·弗兰克·沙利文
Now you listen to me. My name is John Francis Sullivan.
我从小就住42大道343号♥
I live at 34342nd Avenue, where I lived my whole life…
我三十年前就在这栋屋子里,看一九六九年世界杯
and I saw the first game of the 1969 World Series right here in this house 30 years ago.
胡扯
Bullshit.
我爸叫弗兰西斯·帕特里克·沙利文
My father’s name is Francis patrick Sullivan.
是消防员,死忠的大都会球迷
He was a firefighter and a die-hard Mets fan…
我每晚睡前…
and every night when I went to bed,he sang,
胡扯
Bullshit.
他都会唱”带我去看球赛”
“Take Me Out to the Ball Game.”
你到底是谁?
Hey,who the hell are you?
混帐东西!
Son of a bitch.
出了什么事?
What’s goin’ on?
没什么
Nothin’s goin’on.
天哪
Oh,my God.
你把桌子烧焦了,我看得见
You burnt the desk. I can see it.
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
你把桌子烧焦了,我看得见
I said,you burnt the desk. I can see it.
喂?
Hello?
喂?你还在吗?
Hello? Are you still there?
回来!跟我说话!
Come back. Talk to me.
喂?
Hello?
(太阳光晕引燃北极光)
听我说,我不知道你是谁
Hey,hey,listen to me. You listen to me right now.I don’t know who you are.
不懂你用意何在,但我告诉你
I don’t know why you’re doing this. But let me tell you something, asshole.
离我和我家人远一点
You stay away from me and my family.
相信我,我不知道为何会这样
No,no,no,you gotta believe me.
但真的是我,我是小队长
I don’t know how this is happening, but it’s me,Little Chief.
我警告你
Hey,hey,hey,look,look, I am warning you!
你若敢碰我儿子
If you touch my kid,
我死也不放过你,听见没?
I will hunt you down till the day I die. You got that?
你已经死了
But you already died.
你在胡说什么?
What are you talkin’ about?
巴斯顿大火
The Buxton fire.
是吗?
Oh,yeah?
几时的事?三十年前?
And when did that happen? Thirty years ago?
一九六九年十月十二日
October 12,1969.
你是说我明天就会死?
Tomorrow. You’re tellin’ me I’m gonna d…
明天不会有火灾,我也不会死
Look,I ain’t dyin’in no fire tomorrow or any other day,you got that?
明天的事还没发生
Listen,tomorrow hasn’t happened.
对,还没发生,也不可能发生
That’s right,it hasn’t happened. It ain’t gonna happen.
请你听我说
You gotta listen to me.
那是废弃仓库火灾
It was an abandoned warehouse.
布区常跟妈说那不是你的错
Butch always told Ma it wasn’t your fault.
你只是凭直觉行事
You went with your instincts.
– 我警告你 – 听我说
– I’m warning you. – Listen to me!
如果改走别的路就不会死了
If you’d gone the other way, you would’ve made it.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?可恶!
Hello? Shit.
沙利文,你在干嘛?
Sully,what are you doing,man?
我跟我爸说话了,戈登
I talked to him. I talked to my dad.
快进屋里,我再去你家找你聊
Sull,go in the house,all right? I’m gonna come over,we’ll hang out.
我要再呼叫他,阻止他进去
No,no,no,I gotta get him back so he doesn’t go in.
你在胡说什么?进去哪里?
Go in? What are you… Go in where?
巴斯顿的仓库,就是明天
The warehouse in Buxton. It’s tomorrow.
三十年前?你真爱说笑
Yeah,right,right,yeah. Thirty years ago? Yeah,sure.
第二场比赛你也知道罗?
So I suppose you can tell me what happened in game two,huh?
对,九局上韦斯打了胜利打点
Yeah,sure. Top of the ninth, Al Weis,game-winnin’RBI single.
快打出去
Come on,hit it out.
艾尔,打支全垒打吧
Come on,Al. One run.
你看看他的打击成绩
Look at the stats. Look at them.
加油,韦斯
Let’s go,Weis.
发生了中级火灾,93云梯车
We have a three and two response, Ladder 93.
你们要最先抵达现场
You’re first due. It’s reported to be an abandoned warehouse…
沃特街与第三街口的废弃仓库
at the foot of Water Street and Third.
附近有工地,出入受限
Now,you got some construction limiting access.
他们赢了!
Al Weis is having a great Series.
你还好吧?
You all right?