Queens,New York.
真巧,我在这里土生土长
Well,what do you know? Bayside,born and raised.
真的?我以为这是国际通讯
No kidding? I thought these things were for talking around the world.
对,晚上会关闭十五个波段
Yeah,well,the 15 band closes down at night…
但白天甚至能和中国大♥陆♥通讯
but during the day you can chew the band with China if you want.
居然还有人在用这种无线电
I can’t believe people are still using these things.
你一定是个LKK
You must be a real old-timer,huh?
这种时候就觉得自己老了
Days like this… I feel like I’m gettin’ there, you know?
皇后区朋友,你迷世界杯吗?
So,queens,you psyched for the Series,huh?
我不太看棒球了
You know,I really don’t follow baseball anymore.
什么?
What?
我受够了他们的胡搞瞎搞
I got fed up with all the bullshit.
你在胡说什么?
What are you talkin’about?
千年后学校教小朋友美国史时
Let me tell you, a thousand years from now when school kids study about America…
有三样东西必学:
they’re gonna learn about three things:
宪法,摇滚乐和棒球
The Constitution,rock and roll and baseball.
住皇后区怎会不迷大都会队?
How can you live in Queens and not love the Amazins?
大都会队?六九年世界杯?
The Amazin’ Mets? What,the ’69 Series?
我爱死朗史沃波了,至死不渝
Man,I’ll love Ron Swoboda till the day I die.
我有同感,他满腔勇气与热诚
Well,now I’m with ya. He’s got the heart of a lion.
大都会少了他第一场会赢不了
Mets can’t win game one without him.
你听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
第一场?你在说什么?
Game one? What are you talkin’ about?
彪佛打出全垒打就定了江山
It was all over after Buford nailed Seaver’s second pitch outta the park.
不可能,球赛又还没开始
Hey,no way,buddy. Ain’t gonna happen.
CQ-15,你还在吗?
Hey,CQ-15. CQ-15. Are you there?
刚才那人到底是谁?
Who the hell was that?
你在吗,皇后区?断讯了吗?
Queens? Are you there,queens? Did I lose ya?
弗兰克,别玩了,儿子要道晚安
Hey,Frank,give the radio a rest. Your son wants to say good night.
好,我马上过去
All right,I’ll be right there.
猫王,你还好吧?
Elvis,you all right?
对不起,猫王
Oh,sorry.
你没事吧,弗兰克?
You okay,Frank?
没事
We’re fine.
你还好吗?朋友
You all right?
你还好吗?朋友
You okay,buddy?
太阳黑子未来六,七天,将严重干扰无线电通讯
The sunspots are going to have a serious impact on radio communication for the next six or seven days.
量子理论指出…
In fact,quantum theory tells us the rigid notions…
过去,现在和未来的观念
of past,present and future, although useful in day-to-day life…
对日常生活也许很有用
may dissolve and be replaced by a complex formulation…
但时间的形式变化莫测
in which time is far more fluid
超乎人类想像
than anybody would have imagined.
实习消防员
Proby.
什么事?
What?
把天线从屋顶底下伸出来一点
Point the antenna out from under the house a little bit.
这就对了…
There it is. Hey!
我要喝啤酒,沙利文要不要?
I’m gonna get a beer. Want one?
好啊
Yeah,yeah.
实习消防员,让开
Hey,hey,hey,hey! Proby,walk away.
电视机没坏就不必修了
If it ain’t broke,don’t fix it.
送来了,布区
Here we go,Butch. Here we go.
塞奇,找张椅子坐吧
Hey,Satch. Grab a seat. Come on.
沙利文,我要换新止滑片
Sully,I think I need to get a new set of cleats.
刚才差点滑倒
I lost my footing there.
对啊
Yeah!
对啊
Right.
德里安医生,你还是来了
Dr. DeLeon,you decided to join us.
你不会想知道的
You don’t wanna know.
连续36小时,我快发疯了
Thirty-six hours, I was bouncing off the walls.
对,所以你是医生,我是护士
That’s why you’re the doctor and I’m the nurse.
宝贝
Hey,baby.
需要什么吗?
Can I get you something?
不用了,没关系
No,it’s all right.
我快饿扁了
I am starving.
坐下
Sit down.
你们好吗?
How you boys doin’?
很好,塞奇
Good,Satch.
我有东西要送你
Okay,I got something for you.
我真不敢相信!
I can’t believe it!
我也有东西要送你
And I got something for you.
爸,你看!
Dad,look!
什么?你一定是…
What? You gotta be…
塞奇,你是耶诞老人吗?
Hey,Satch,you Santa Claus?
第三场比赛的门票
Game three tickets.
塞奇
Satch.
有没有跟叔叔说谢谢?
Did you say thank you or what?
谢谢你,塞奇叔叔
Thank you,Uncle Satch.
别客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢你,塞奇
Thank you. Thank you,Satch.
比赛开始了
Hey,hey,all right.
大家等一下
Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait. Everybody.
一起说”大都会队万岁”
Everybody say,”Amazin’ Mets.”
大都会队万岁!
Amazing Mets!
自尊心不要太强
Don’t choke on your pride,Sull.
像珊曼莎这样的好女人难找了
You ain’t never gonna find another one like Sam.
她下定了决心,就很难改变
She made up her mind,Satch. Nothin’ I do is gonna change it.
你只是不愿意做而已
Nothin’ you’re willing to do.
怎么回事?
What’s the story?
建筑工人发现了一具尸体
Construction crew found a body,
其实是一具骸骨
actually,a skeleton.
拖出来时要小心点
Okay. Well,be real careful when you pull it out.
沾附的尘土也要采集
Make sure you get the dirt around it.
好的
Yes,sir.
这是什么工程?
So,what’s this construction?
我去拜访邻居,塞奇
I think I’ll visit the neighbors.
好的
Yeah,okay.
这里在拆什么?
What did they tear down here?
希腊餐馆
Greek diner.
我以前常到那里吃早餐
Used to get breakfast there all the time.
那些希腊人都很好
Them Greeks were good people.
小心点,很烫
Careful. It’s hot.
谢谢你,薛波太太
Thank you,Mrs. Shepard.
戴克曼街开了麦当劳之后
Once that McDonald’s opened up on Dyckman,
他们就没生意了
they lost all their business.
你儿子也是警♥察♥
I see your son’s on the job.
曾经是,杰克死了好多年
Was. Jack died a while back.
你一定不好受,我了解
It’s hard,I know.
感觉好像昨天才发生的事
It just seems like yesterday.
我儿子生前是尽职的警♥察♥
My son lived and bled blue.
我要走了
I wanna get outta here.
好的,警探
Okay,Detective.
代我问候史蒂夫
Give my regards to Steph.
没问题
Sure will.
想必是个旧案子,回局里吧
This isn’t gonna be anything but a history lesson. Let’s go back to the house.
巴尼,你好吗?
Hey,Barney. How you doin’?
很好
Good.
好了,晚安
There you go. Have a good night.
再见
Bye.
我觉得在家里吃饭比较好
I thought it’d be nicer to eat here.
好主意
Hey,sounds good.
可惜珊曼莎不能来
I’m sorry Samantha couldn’t make it.
是啊,她忙着申请研究所
Yeah,those grad school applications are drivin’ her crazy.
情况如何?
How’s it comin’?
录影机接好了,时钟还没设好
I got the VCR hooked up. It’s just this friggin’ clock.
没关系
Doesn’t matter.
该死,对不起,妈
Goddamn it. I’m sorry,Mom.
没关系
Hey,you know,it’s all right.
事情一定会解决的
I’m sure everything’ll work out.
什么事?
What’s that?
你和珊曼莎的事
With Sam.
是啊,只是遇上了瓶颈