You okay? You hurt? You okay?
妈,我想回房♥间
I wanna go to my room.
还好吧?好,去吧,没事了
Okay. Go on,honey. It’s okay.
队长,别轻言放弃!
Hey,come on,Chief. Don’t quit on me now.
别太逼他了,他年纪还小
Don’t be so tough on him,Frank. He’s just a kid.
你只要给他支持就行了
He just needs to know you’re behind him.
好吧,你说得对
Okay. You’re right. All right.
好吧
Okay.
CQ-22
CQ-22,
这里是W2QYV,请回答
CQ-22,this is W-2-QYV, by for call.
这是太阳活动导致的现象
Because of the solar activity.
好美,天空亮得像营火似的
Yeah,it’s beautiful. We got the sky over my house lit up like a bonfire.
太阳黑子射出的火花
Word is the sunspots are shooting off flares…
可绵延五十万公里
that stretch out half a million kilometers.
还用你说?
Tell me about it.
连我都接收到不明的讯号♥
I’m pickin’up signals from places I could never reach before.
弗兰克,是你吗?你好吗?
Francis,is that you? How are you doing?
我很好,你呢?
Hey,I’m doing just great. How you doing?
很好,我老婆苏菲亚又要生了
Fantastic. My wife,Sophia, she’s gonna give me another baby.
(一九九九年十月十日)
N “October 10th 1999”
你打算就这样离开,珊曼莎?
So,that’s it,Samantha? You’re just walkin’ out?
我们之间的问题已存在很久了
I’ve been walkin’ out for six months,John.
你一点也不关心
You just didn’t notice or care.
你说得对,我们早该分手了
You were right. We shoulda quit a long time ago.
对不起,我知道是我的错
I’m sorry. I know it’s my fault.
我很想改变,可惜本性难移
I can’t change,Sam. I wish I could,but I can’t.
不对,是你不肯改变
John,it’s that you won’t change.
这点令我最痛心
And that’s what hurts so much.
再见了,队长
Good-bye,Chief.
下一棒是约翰·沙利文
Next up,Johnny Sullivan.
中外野安打
It’s a hit up the middle.
小约翰停留在一垒
Johnny’s gonna hold at first.
接着是约翰的爸爸和纽曼教练
And now batting forJohnny’s father, Coach Newman.
投手看了看跑者,球投出
Checks the runner and fires.
球击向右外野
Lined hard to right.
接杀了,一人在垒,一人出局
No problem. One on,one out.
约翰叔叔
Hi,Uncle John.
我不是你的叔叔
I’m not your uncle,kid.
沙利文,是你吗?
Hey,Sully,is that you?
戈登,你们来我家干嘛?
Gordo,why are you guys in my house?
我的电视又坏了
My TV’s out again.
要不要喝啤酒?
Hey,uh,you want a brewski?
好啊
Yeah.
中外野高飞球
Deep fly ball into center field.
琳达居然还是不让我下厨
Do you believe Linda still won’t let me cook in the house?
我曾烧焦过一只平底锅
I melt one lousy frying pan.
约翰,我爸要带我去钓鱼
John,guess what. Dad’s takin’ me fishin’.
要不要一起去?
Wanna come?
我不能去,钓只大鱼回来给我
I wish I could,Gordy. But you bring me back a big one,okay?
你的旧钓具可以借戈迪用吗?
Is it okay if Gordy uses your old gear?
好,你去走廊的橱柜里找找看
Yeah,I think it’s in the hall closet. If you can find it.
戈迪,你去看看
Gordy,have a look,huh?

Okay.
雅虎的股价今天又涨了五点
So Yahoo went up another five points today.
早知道就买♥♥那张股票
Man,did I miss the boat on that one.
千金难买♥♥早知道
Shoulda,woulda,coulda,pal.
珊曼莎打过电♥话♥给琳达
So Sam called Linda.
爸,约翰,过来一下
Dad,John,come here.
戈迪,你在那里干嘛?
What are you doin’ back there?
爸,快过来看
Dad,check it out.
消防队的东西,可以打开吗?
Fire department. Can I open it up?
好啊
Yeah.
好耶
Yeah!
那把枪给我
Eh,eh,eh,gimme that gun.
这是什么,爸?
Hey,what’s this,Dad?
天哪
Oh,my God.
约翰,这是你♥爸♥的旧无线电
John,it’s your dad’s old ham radio.
记得我们以前常求他让我们玩
Remember how we used to beg him to let us talk on this thing?
“这可不是玩具”
This is not a toy.
可不可以用用看,爸?
Is not a toy. Can we try it,Dad?
去问约翰叔叔
Ask Uncle John.
可以用吗?
Can we try it?
好啊
What the hell.
好吧,先搬出来
All right. Let’s grab this baby out.
这是我们那个时代的无线电
This is what we used when I was your age.
我们去书房♥回忆儿时吧
Let’s go over to the den,huh? Plug it in,just like old times.
选择等幅波或低频带
We want CW or LSB.
待机状态,快接收信息
Standby function. Operator,come on.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don’t know what’s goin’ on.
拆开来修理吧
Let’s take a look under the hood,huh?
看看这里有什么
See what we got here.
检查一下,拆开了
Check this baby out. There she is.
没电脑网路时就是用这个?
So this is what people used before the Net,huh?
不尽然,无线电是…
Well,not exactly. I’ll tell ya. Hams were…
找到了,网路和无线电不同
Ah,bingo. These babies were different.
无线电可不是人人都有
Not everybody had one of these…
要取得特殊执照才能使用
and you needed a special license just to be able to talk on ’em.
真是的,根本不能用了
Damn. I just… I don’t think it’s gonna work here.
这是破铜烂铁,已经没人用了
It’s junk,kid. Nobody uses those things anymore.
戈登,你知道现在几点了吗?
Gordo! Do you know what time it is?
嗨!约翰
Hey,John.
琳达
Hi,Linda.
戈迪,回家罗
Come on,Gordy,let’s go.
待会儿见,如果我能逃过一劫
I’ll catch you later,all right? If I’m lucky.
喂他吧
So feed him.
放在那里让他自己吃
Put it down there for him.
你再说那个字,我们就不说话
I’m not gonna speak if you continue to say that word.
我是茱莉亚·沙利文
Hi,this is Julia Sullivan.
请在哔声后留话
Please leave a message after the tone.
妈,是我,只是想问候一下
Hey,Ma,it’s me. Just checkin’ in.
你可能正在上班
You’re probably at work.
我明晚去找你,我爱你
Anyways,um,I’ll see you tomorrow night. I love you.
看过北极光的人都终生难忘
The aurora borealis, to anyone who’s seen it is one of the stunning events of your lifetime.
最近变更亮了,是什么原因?
They’re brighter these days. Is something going on there?
你的研究可否提供解释?
Do they tie in with your field? Where do they come from?
这景象真令人咋舌,美不胜收
It’s a stunning sight. It’s beautiful to look at.
已有三十年没见过这么亮的光
I don’t think we’ve seen one quite this bright for maybe 30 years.
但根据物理学及线理论
But,from the point of view of physics and string theory…
北极光的研究仍毫无结论
there’s nothing really that we gain from studying the aurora borealis.
反观历史我们每次理解了某事
Now history does teach us every time we thought we had it figured out…
就会产生重大发现
there was some major discovery right around the bend…
颠覆既有物理学的原理
that required a dramatic change in our understanding of the laws of physics.
“线理论”便是因此产生的
This is a phrase people have begun to hear… string theory.
对,它推♥翻♥了时空的定义…
Yes. Yes,that’s right. String theory dramatically changes…our understanding of space and time.
认为宇宙有十至十一个次元
For example, string theory requires our universe to have ten…or possibly even eleven dimensions.
奇怪的是有些物理学家
And the strange thing is some physicists are even pursuing the idea…
甚至认为时间次元也不只一个
that there might be more than one time dimension.
除了一般我们所认知的时间
So,in addition to time as we know it,
组织人类事件发生的顺序以外
psychological time which seems to organize events…
(仓库大火夺走消防员性命)
(2??a′ó?e?á×???·à?±D??ü)
CQ-15,听到请回答
CQ-15,W-2-QYV,by for call.
有人吗?
Uh,hello?
这里是W2QYV,你是谁?
Hey,W-2-QYVhere. Who have I got?
我叫约翰
Name’s John.
你有通讯执照吗?
License to broadcast,buddy?
我不记得这玩意儿怎么用
Look,I really don’t remember how this thing works.
没执照就不能通讯
Listen,you can’t broadcast without a license.
除非有急事,否则要停止通讯
Unless this is an emergency, you’re gonna have to get off the band.
我需要人来拯救我的人生
Hey,pal,my whole life’s an emergency.
你从哪里发送讯息?
Where you transmittin’ from?
纽约皇后区

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!