What if I can prove it to you?
怎么证明?
How’s that?
世界杯打到哪?四局?五局?
World Series. Where are they right now? What? Fifth inning?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我知道六局下半
What if I were to tell you that in the bottom of the sixth inning…
大都会队会以三比零落后
the Mets are gonna be down three-zip?
轮到琼斯上场打击
Cleon Jones is gonna come to bat.
他会被暴投的球击中脚
He’s going to get hit…in the foot by a wild pitch.
球上还会留下鞋油印
It’s gonna leave a shoe polish mark on the ball.
先听我说完
Hear me out! Hear me out,all right?
他上一垒,轮到克蓝德农打击
He goes to first. Clendenon comes up.
两好两坏时击出左外野全垒打
He’s gonna hit a two-two pitch into the left field bleachers.
这太荒谬了,弗兰克
This is insane.
七局下韦斯会击出阳春全垒打
In the bottom of the seventh, Weis is gonna hit a solo home run…
琼斯和索波达八局都会得分
and Jones and Swoboda are gonna score in the eighth.
大都会队会以五比三赢得比赛
The Mets are gonna win that game, five to three.
你去看球赛,不对就是我骗你
Go watch that game. If it don’t happen,I’m a liar.
– 你叫我去看球赛? – 没错
– Go watch the game? – Yeah,watch the game!
去看球…,去看球赛
– Go watch… – Go watch the game.
弗兰克,你被控谋杀西西·柯拉克
Frank,they’re gonna make you for Sissy Clark’s murder!
可能与南丁格尔命案扯上关系
And they’re gonna match that with the Nightingale murders.
你知道这是什么意思吗?
Do you understand what that means?
什么事?
Yeah?
他太太来了,她想找你谈
His wife is here. She wants to talk to you.
(南丁格尔杀人魔再度犯案,嫌犯是消防队员)
我们出去走走,喝杯咖啡
Let’s walk,Jules. Get a cup of coffee.
抓到南丁格尔命案的嫌犯了?
You got a collar in here for the Nightingale murders?
对啊
Yeah.
你和弗兰克没事吧?
Everything okay with you and Frank?
我们很好,他拼命工作
Yeah,we’re good. He works hard.
我拼命工作,我们都很好
I work hard. We’re good.
西西·柯拉克是谁,塞奇?
Who’s Sissy Clark,Satch?
你知道弗兰克昨晚去哪儿吗?
Do you know where Frank was last night?
他在上班,昨晚要值勤
Yeah,he was working. He had a tour.
坐下
Sit down.
你刚才有听见我的话吗?
Did you hear what I said?
你是怎么知道的?
So how’d you know?
– 这家伙想杀我 – 你好啊
– Hey,this guy tried… – How you doin’?
出了什么事?
What’s happening?
去找塞奇!,闭嘴,浑蛋!
Shut up,asshole.
告诉他杰克·薛波警探在这里!
Mind if we take this outside?
我们出去谈吧,他想杀我
He’s trying to kill me.
去找塞奇!他想杀我!
Find Satch! He’s trying to kill me.
你想对我的嫌犯怎样?
What are you doing with my collar?
抱歉,我不是故意要逾越权限
Listen,I’m sorry,pal. I didn’t mean to step on your toes.
他们派我上来,我以为你也在
They sent me from downstairs. I thought you’d be with him.
你找他有什么事?
What are you looking at him for?
他和持枪抢劫的嫌犯特征吻合
He matches a description of an armed robbery suspect.
告诉我无线电的事
So tell me about the radio.
他用无线电和谁说话?
Who’s he talking to on that thing?
他叫约翰,是个警♥察♥
John. He’s a cop.
他常和他聊天,我也和他聊过
He talks to him all the time. I’ve talked to him,too.
你用无线电和小约翰聊天?
You talk to Johnny on the radio?
对,他叫约翰,到底怎么了?
Yeah. John. What’s going on?
你来我家带走弗兰克
You come and take Frank
现在又用警♥察♥的语气跟我说话
and now you’re talking to me like a cop.
我是以朋友的身份跟你说话
I’m talking to you as a friend.
以警♥察♥身份我根本不该在这里
‘Cause as a cop I wouldn’t be here at all.
茱莉亚,这件案子会给别人办
Listen,Jules…they’re gonna take me off this case.
弗兰克会对他们说同样的话
And then Frank is gonna tell them what he’s been tellin’ me.
那就没人能帮他了
And then nobody is gonna be able to help him. Okay?
员警多半在看球赛或外出值勤
Half the uniforms are at the game.
大都会队赢球必定会引起骚动
It’ll be a riot if they pull it off.
他跟你说些什么,塞奇?
What is he telling you?
他说他用无线电和约翰聊天
That he’s talking to Johnny on the radio.
对,就是那个警♥察♥,我说过了
Yeah. John,the cop. I told you that.
不是,他指的是你儿子约翰
No,he says that John…
就是在未来世界的约翰
is your son,Johnny,little Johnny…
他们透过无线电聊天
on the radio in the future.
不对,你误解他了
No. You misunderstood him.
茱莉亚,那个西西·柯拉克?
Sissy Clark?
怎样?
Yeah.
她是护士,昨天被人杀害
She’s a nurse. And she was murdered yesterday.
弗兰克有嫌疑
And Frank is connected.
他若非目击者就是共犯或凶手
He is either a material witness or accomplice or the perpetrator.
操控权完全在麦奈里手上
McNally,who’s been thoroughly in command.
琼斯上一垒,狄米洛叫他回来
Cleon starts down to first base, and DeMiro calls him back.
塞奇,你知道他不会做这种事
Satch,you know he didn’t do this. Right?
他拿着球走过来了
Carrying the baseball, he’s coming over now.
哈吉斯把球拿给狄米洛看
Hodges showing the baseball to DeMiro.
我能去看他吗?
Can I see him?
哈吉斯说球上沾了鞋油
Hodges… We might have a shoe polish play here.
不行,我…
No, I…
还记得一九五七年密尔瓦基的
Remember the Nippy Jones shoe polish play in the 1957 World Series…
世界杯也发生过类似事件吗?
Hodges showing it to DeMiro, who awards first base!
哈吉斯把球拿给狄米洛看
Haggis to see the ball to Dimi Luo
他判琼斯上一垒
He sentenced Jones on first base
天哪
My God.
塞奇,什么事?
Satch,what’s going on?
我先去侦讯那个消防员
Mind if I go back at the fireboy?
听听他怎么说
I wanna see what he’s got.
停电了!
It’s out down here!
(南丁格尔命案再添一冤魂)
弗兰克
Frank.
嗨!
Hey,bud.
水上警♥察♥
Water police.
请说吧,水上警♥察♥
Go ahead. Water police
问问空中警♥察♥有没有直升机
See if aviation’s got a helicopter…
能来这里搜索水中的一具尸体
for commencing an air search for body in water.
对该队和世界杯最有价值球员
It was a season and World Series for the ages for the Mets and MVp Don Clendenon.
一垒手克蓝德农而言
For the Mets faithful, the New York fans,wow!
这是你的咖啡和香烟
This is your coffee and cigarettes.
我去楼上
I’ll be upstairs.
约翰,你在吗?
John,are you there?
约翰,我回来了
John,I’m back.
约翰,你在吗?
John,are you there?
我在这里,爸
I’m here,Dad.
我们办到了,儿子
We did it,son.
是吗?
We did?
对啊
Yeah.
有点不对劲,我觉得…
There’s something… Something’s wrong. I don’t…
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
若阻止了他,为何妈不在?
If we stopped him, why isn’t Mom here?
为何我记忆里她没好好的?
Why don’t I remember her being okay?
但我杀了他,他已经死了
But I killed him. He’s dead.
轮到我来取你性命了
My turn to steal your life away.
约翰,你在吗?
John? Johnny,you there?
伙伴
Hey,bud.
弗兰克!
Frank!
茱莉亚
Julia!
老婆!
Honey!
茱莉亚
Julia!
妈?
Mommy?
不要!
No!
妈?
Mommy?
小约翰
Hey,Johnny.
没事,小家伙
It’s okay,it’s okay.
你想怎样,弗兰克?
What are you gonna do,Frank?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放他走
Let him go!
只要你把枪放下
You put the gun down.
我会扭断他的脖子,把枪放下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!