所以一般的电脑是搜索不出来的
So a regular computer search couldn’t find them.
好的,谢谢,晚安
Right, thanks, good night.
– 好的 – 好好休息一下
– Yeah. – Get some rest.
所以我觉得我们从远处开始,慢慢往中间移♥动♥
So I think we’re gonna start with a wide and we’re gonna move to a medium.
关键是特写镜头,对吗?
All that matters is the close-up, right?
让我们看看她的眼神能表达什么
Let me see what’s going on behind her eyes.
– 嘿,斯戴西 – 嘿,斯戴西
– Hi, Stacie. – Hi, Stacie.
我们快结束了
We’re gonna finish with the close.
只有32%的人支持同性恋婚姻
It is a 30 second spot supporting gay marriage.
我是为平等而战
I’m fighting for equality.
罗拉,来吧!
Laurel, come on!
不管是否喜欢,你是个积极份子
Like it or not, you’re an activist.
你现在是同性恋婚姻的积极份子了
You’re a gay marriage activist now.
只说一句,说一个M,就一次
Just say it. Just say the M word, just once.
平等
Equality.
能给我点时间吗,就一会儿?
Can I have a minute, just a minute?
好的,没问题
Sure, yes.
我们一会儿回来
We’ll be back.
出去吧,出去吧
Let’s step out, let’s step out.
– 怎么了? – 你要点苹果酱吗?
– What’s wrong? – Do you want some apple sauce?
不。怎么了? 怎么了?
No. What’s wrong? What’s wrong?
我讨厌他们强迫你
I hate how he pushes this stuff on you.
– 没事的 – 不
– Well, it’s okay. – No.
它能给你能量,一会儿你又不想吃了
It takes your energy and then you don’t want to eat.
不,我需要做,你知道吗?
No, I have to do it, you know?
我需要做,还有时间
I have to… I have to do it while there’s time.
那是,那是
There is, there is.
– 不 – 是的
– No. – Yeah.
– 我们还不知道 – 是的
– We don’t know that. – Yeah.
我们还不知道,宝贝
We don’t know that, baby.
你知道,如果我还活着,你是我优先考虑的事情
You know, in the time I have left my priority is you.
我还是个警探
I’m still a police officer.
我们教导要做正确的事
We’re taught to do the right thing.
我要为你做正确的事
I’m gonna do the right thing for you.
我关心的唯一事情就是给我深爱的女人公正
The only thing I care about is justice for the woman that I love.
那就是你
And that’s you.
好吗?
Is that okay?
好的
Yeah.
当你看见这段录像时,我可能已经去世了…
When you see this, I will have passed away…
因为癌症
from cancer.
县里拒绝把我的养老金给我的伴侣
The county refused to give death benefits to my partner.
同性恋夫妇为了平等而战
Gay couples are fighting for equality.
请支持他们
Please support them.
你凭什么认为他们会改变主意?
What makes you think they’ll change their minds?
直觉和一些我发现的关于养老金的事情
Instinct and something I found out about their pensions.
他们需要报道
They need cover.
这样如何?
How about this?
这样吧,政♥府♥说感谢不动产董事会
How about the governor says that thanks to the freeholders,
他认识到同性恋伴侣法律有缺陷
he realizes that the domestic partnership law is flawed
他愿意去支持修改法律
and he is willing to support changing the law.
这样他们就从恶棍变成了英雄
That way they go from villains to heroes.
你在政♥府♥有路子吗?
You have access to the governor?
哦,亲爱的,你开玩笑吗?
Oh, honey, are you kidding me?
那家伙在我的手♥机♥快速拨号♥里
That man is number three on my speed dial.
好的,这样可行
Okay, that’ll work.
– 还有史蒂文? – 说?
– And Steven? – Yes?
别叫我亲爱的
Don’t call me honey.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
在这里吧
Let’s set up right here.
比尔呢?
Where’s Bill?
他突然去宾夕法尼亚州了
He had to make a sudden trip to Pennsylvania.
– 家里有急事 – 胡扯
– Family emergency. – Bullshit.
他觉得他离开了
He thinks if he stays away
我们就不能投票表决了,因为我们必须全体一致才行
we won’t vote because we have to vote in a unanimous block.
惯例上是这样的
That’s the tradition.
戴恩 威尔斯准备告诉新闻媒体
Dane Wells is prepared to tell the press that some of us
我们中有人得到过多份的养老金
are getting multiple pensions.
他怎么知道的?
How does he know that?
我告诉他的
I told him.
为什么,这是秘密吗?
Why, is it a secret?
不,这不算是秘密
No, it’s not a secret.
你知道,戴恩 威尔斯,会给自己找麻烦的
You know, Dane Wells, can go screw himself.
我为县里做两份工作,我可以得到两份养老金,很正常啊
I do two jobs for the county, I’ll get two pensions, big deal.
这是合法的,也很普遍啊
It’s legal, and it’s common.
想象一下头条
Imagine the headlines.
不动产董事会委员可以得到多份养老金,却反对给死去的警♥察♥一分钱
Freeholders get several pensions while dying cop gets none.
如果我们改变主意,看起来会像傻瓜一样!
We’ll look like idiots if we change our minds now!
看起来我们好像妥协了!
We’ll look like we cave!
如果你做错了就应该去弥补!
That’s what you do when your ass is against the wall!
– 你应该妥协! – 如果比尔不在,我们不能投票
– You cave! – If Bill’s absent, we can’t vote.
不动产董事会不会推♥翻♥自己的
The board of freeholders doesn’t reverse itself.
只能这样了
That’s all there is to it.
此外,比尔不在,我们不能投票
Besides, if Bill’s absent, we can’t vote.
我们需要取消会议
We need to cancel the meeting.
我们不打算取消会议!
We are not canceling the meeting!
是州长
That’s the governor.
州长有权利结束县政♥府♥
Governor’s got no authority over county officials.
州长!
Governor!
那里怎么了?
What’s going on out there?
你知道,不动产董事会的会议,关于同性恋养老金问题的
You know, the freeholder meeting about that lesbian’s pension.
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
我要去不动产董事会的会议
Going down to that freeholder meeting.
我要去支持我的同性恋警♥察♥同事
I’m gonna show my support for another gay cop.
其他人有想说点什么的吗?
Does anybody have anything they want to say about that?
你怎样,图希?
How about you, Toohey?
我要回办公室还要锁门
I’m going in my office and I’m closing the door,
如果有人想去的话,不管什么原因
and if anybody wants to duck out, for any reason,
我就当没看见
I won’t notice.
你有权利!
You have the power!
时候到了
‘Bout time.
女神们,先生们,请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, please, please, please.
现在,我们今天今天的会议…
Now, we’ve called this meeting today to…
我们今天要继续讨论
We’re here today to address the issue of extending
县雇员同性恋伴侣的养老金问题
domestic partnership benefits to county employees.
所以,有人想发表意见的话,现在是个机会
So if anyone wishes to make a comment, now would be a good time.
我只是想让大家知道…时间不多了
I just wanted to let you know… that time is of the essence.
我想问的就是,你们是否能改变决定
All I’m asking is that you make change.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我不喜欢在公众场合说话
I hate speaking in public.
真的不喜欢
I really hate it.
我真的不关心养老金的事情
And I never really cared about this whole pension thing,
我从不清楚,为什么这对于罗拉来讲这么重要
I never understood why is was so important to Laurel.
但是现在,我想我明白了
But now I think I get it.
我们只是普通老百姓
We’re just average people.
我们有一个房♥子,一条狗,我们也交税
We have a house and a dog and we pay our taxes.
我们并不算完美,我的意思是,我们也有不同
We’re not perfect, I mean, we have our differences
想法也会有差异
and our disagreements.
我喜欢摩托车,她却讨厌
I love motorcycles and she hates them.
我们的房♥子虽然不昂贵
Our house isn’t fancy.
但,这是我们心甘情愿做的事情
But it was a labor of love.
你知道,装♥修♥,翻新
You know, working on it and renovating it
罗拉,在细节上花了很多的功夫,你知道的
and Laurel put a lot of thought into every detail, you know,
例如灯架,瓷砖
the light fixtures and the tile.
还有…这里倾注了我们的心血
And… we worked so hard on it
因为,我们以为我们会在里面住上一辈子
’cause we thought we were gonna live in it forever.
但是,我想这不大可能了
But I guess that’s not gonna happen.
所以,房♥子,我真的想保留它
So the house, well, I’d just really like to hold on to it,
你知道,为了纪念…
you know, to remember…
为了纪念我们永恒的爱情
to remember how much we love each other.
谢谢
Thank you.