你的梦想是什么?
What’s your dream?
你的意思什么,富有或者出名?
What do you mean, like, be rich or famous?
不,我意思是,你最大的梦想,你生命中的梦想
No, I mean, your big dream, dream for your life.
– 我最大的梦想有点小家子气了 – 哦,是吗?
– My big dream’s kind of small. – Oh, yeah?
我爱的女人也爱我
A woman I love loves me.
一个房♥子,一条狗
A house, a dog.
嗯,我也是,房♥子,院子,狗,伴侣
Mm, me too. House, yard, dog, partner.
什么样的狗呢?
What kind of dog?
我不知道,也许是小点的?
I don’t know maybe one of those little ones?
你知道,那种可以随时牵着的
You know, that you carry around with you with long,
长毛的,白色的,叫什么来着?
white hair, what’re they called?
马缇斯?
Maltese?
哦,喔靠,不,不!
Oh, shit. Shit, no, no!
不可能!
There is no way!
我不能和一条小狗住在一起!
There’s no way I’m living with a little dog!
– 我开玩笑的! – 有煞风景啊!
– I’m kidding! – That’s a deal breaker!
一二,击球,球飞到了中间右边…
And the one-two, swung on, driven deep right center field…
太好了!
Yeah!
你成棒球迷了啊?
Made you a baseball fan, huh?
海斯特警探
Detective Hester.
克丽斯蒂 米勒的经理来电♥话♥了,她要离开了,机不可失啊
Christie Miller’s manager just called, she’s leaving town, it’s now or never.
– 我半小时后到 – 回家吧,你这个小傻瓜
– I’ll be there in half an hour. – Go to home you idiot!
你有同伴了?
You having a party?
我妹妹,我就来
My sister’s over, I’ll see you.
我要走了
I got to go.
– 今天是星期六啊 – 是的,有事了
– It’s Saturday. – Yeah, something’s up.
我们做对了
We’re working the right lead.
你要打赌吗?
You want to put money on it?
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
克丽斯蒂,我可以和你谈谈吗?
Christie, can I talk to you for a sec?
– 关于什么? – 你朋友,戴比 基里科
– What about? – Your friend, Debbie Cherico.
你没事的,好吗?
You’re not in trouble, okay?
我只希望你能来警局
I just want you to come down to the station
就谈大约30分钟
and talk to me for like 30 minutes.
克丽斯蒂,停下!
Christie, stop!
– 快点 – 停车!
– Come on. – Stop the car!
停下!罗拉!
Stop! Laurel!
滚开,混♥蛋♥!
Get away, bitch!
你没事吧?
You okay, you hurt?
我没事
I’m fine, I’m okay.
快点,克丽斯蒂
Come on, Christie.
我们现在开始吧,好吗?
Let’s stop playing games right now, okay?
你和戴比是最好的朋友,一起上的大学
You and Debbie were best friends, went to high school together.
你一定在什么地方见过汤米
You must’ve went by Tommy’s place at some point or another.
现在,汤米给这些家伙兴♥奋♥剂♥
Now, Tommy was moving dope for these guys.
他们总经常出入他的公♥寓♥
They were in and out of his apartment all the time.
你想让我相信你从没见过他吗?
You expect me to believe you never saw him?
我告诉你了,我什么都不知道
I told you, I don’t know anything.
我不相信你!
I don’t believe you!
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
我可以和克丽斯蒂单独谈谈吗?
Can I talk to Christie alone?
好的
Sure.
来吧,贝尔金,给女人们一些交谈的时间
Come on, Belkin, let’s let the ladies chat for a few minutes.
我把这个关掉,只有我们两个了
I’m gonna turn this off so it’s just us.
她在干什么?
What the hell’s she doin’?
没人会听见的
No one needs to hear.
我知道你很害怕
I know you’re scared.
你在这里什么事也没有
Nothing’s gonna happen to you here.
我的工作是保护你
It’s my job to protect you.
是的
Right.
我知道什么让你害怕。这让人感觉不好
I know what it’s like to be afraid. It’s not a nice feeling.
你根本不了解我
You don’t know anything about me.
你19岁?
You’re 19, right?
当我还比你年轻的时候
When I was… when I was a few years younger than you,
大约16岁,我生活中有些事情
like 16, there was something in my life that I was,
我真的很害怕,试图逃避
I was really scared of and trying to hide.
之后,我承受不了了
And after a while I couldn’t take it anymore and I,
然后我跑去找我妈妈,告诉她我需要帮助
um, I went to my mother and I told her that I needed help.
最后我从一个精神病学机构出来
And I ended up in a psychiatric institution.
我很害怕,那让我自己很恶心
I was so scared I made myself sick,
让我自己精神失常
gave myself a nervous breakdown.
我想我可能活不下来了
And I thought I’d never survive it.
但是我做到了
But I did.
我拯救了我自己
I did survive it.
我学会了,害怕和躲避
And I learned that being afraid and hiding things
是一种可怕的生活方式
is a horrible way to live.
我不希望你这样
And I don’t want that for you.
我想让你帮助我找到杀害戴比的凶手
I want you to help me find Debbie’s killer so I can
我才能保护你
protect you from them.
因为我不想你的余生都生活在恐惧之中
‘Cause I don’t want you to spend the rest of your life being afraid.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hi.
我希望我的指导没有让你困惑
I hope my directions didn’t confuse you.
准备好,同性恋来了
Get ready, here come the dykes.
后院非常隐秘
The backyard is very private.
正如你希望的
Just like you wanted.
邻居也不错,是一个大家庭
And it’s a sweet neighborhood, all families.
哪位是海斯特小姐?
Which one of you is Ms. Hester?
– 我是海斯特警探 – 你有朋友吗?
– I’m detective Hester. – And you are a friend?
– 是的,她就是我的朋友 – 哦…
– Yeah, she’s my friend. – Oh…
是的,我是她朋友,来这里一起住
Yeah, I’m her friend who’s also gonna live here.
我在外面等
I’ll just wait outside.
– 这个荡♥妇♥ – 还有很多事情要做啊
– What a bitch. – It needs a lot of work.
这里采光不错!
There’s plenty of light!
需要些壁橱
Need more closet space, though.
还有车♥库♥!
The garage is attached!
这里有足够的空间放你的车和我的货车,还有我父亲的哈雷摩托车
And there’s enough room for your car and my truck, and my dad’s Harley.
你不能把你♥爸♥爸的摩托车带来
You can’t bring you dad’s motorcycle.
– 什么? – 不,那太危险了
– What? – No, it’s too dangerous.
我不想在你每次出去时都很担心你
I don’t want to worry about you every time you go out.
但是…我会让你养狗的
But… I’ll let you get a dog.
你会让我,你会同意吗?
You’ll let me, you’ll let me?
– 你喜欢吗? – 是的,很喜欢
– You like it? – Yeah, a lot.
我没办法买♥♥得起这个
There’s no way I can afford this mortgage.
– 即使是一半 – 是的,我可以贷款
– Not even half. – Yeah, I’ll take out the loan.
我的意思是,我可以翻修一下,我会涂鸦墙壁
I mean, I can do the renovation, I can paint and dry wall.
– 你会涂鸦? – 是的
– You can dry wall? – Hell yeah.
那太迷人了
That’s sexy.
– 那么我们有房♥子了? – 是的,我们有房♥子了!
– So, we have a house? – Yeah, we have a house!
你很擅长啊
You’re… the shit at that.
– 谢谢妈妈 – 当然了
– Thanks, Mom. – Of course.
你们两个离家很远啊
You two are a long way from home.
好的
Okay.
你们的三张身份表格
Got your three forms of ID,
公共财产证明和所有物
proof of common assets and common domain,
一个共享的银行账户,一个契约
a shared bank account, a deed.
稍等一下
Give me a second here.
这种伙伴关系是新兴的事物
This domestic partnership thing is new.
不急
Take your time.
如果人们结婚的话
When people get married
他们就不必这样复杂了
they don’t have to go through this whole ordeal.
好了
Well, that’s it.
谢谢
Thanks.
伙伴关系日快乐啊
Happy domestic partnership day.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 我要送给你件东西 – 是啊?
– I got something for you. – Yeah?
有点像鹅卵石
Looks like the beach.
谢谢,我也要送你件东西
Thanks. I got something for you too.
– 是吗? – 是的
– Yeah? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!