好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
好孩子 威利
Good boy, Willy.
好孩子
Good boy!
就好了
It’ll be okay.
马上就好了
It’ll be all right.
可以了
That’s good enough.
过来
Come up.
再过来点儿
Bring him out more.
好了 来吧
Come on!
慢点
Nice and slow.
注意他的肚子
Watch his pecs!
好继续
Come on.
马上就好了
You’ll be okay.
他现在怎么样
How’s he doing?
他没事儿
He’s all right.
他以前出过水 只要回到水里 就好了
He’s been moved before. As long as he’s wet, he’ll be fine.
我们怎么拽他走
How’ll we pull him?
快点 快点 这已经是急速了
Hurry, hurry! I’m hurrying!
快 快 快 我走着呢
Go! Go! Go! I’m going!
车牌照是5-2-7-34-R
License plate number 5-2-Zebra-34-Baker.
等一下 刚刚
Hold on a second. Just now.
杰西不在 他的东西也没了
Jesse’s not here. His things are gone.
照顾好威利
Take care of Willy.
我们直接去小艇停靠区
Do we go straight to the marina?
那是附近唯一能到海边的地方了 最好盯着点后路
It’s the only ocean access for miles. Better stick to the back roads.
杰西 我是格伦
Jesse, this is Glen.
听见了就回答我
If you’re there, answer me.
我是格伦 你在车里么
This is Glen. Are you in the truck?
在的话就回答我
If you’re there, answer me.
杰西求你了 回答
Jesse, please. Answer us.
你在么
Are you there?
好了 我们走
Okay, let’s go!
会好的
It’ll be okay.
我们不会让他出事的 我发誓
We won’t let anything happen to him. I promise.
你说怎么走
What do you think?
以前的森林路
The Old Forest Road?
那里最僻静
It’s the least conspicuous.
没有人偷鲸鱼
Nobody steals a whale.
鲸鱼没了
The whale is gone.
训练员和铲车也都没了
The trailer and forklift are gone.
这一定是训练员和印第安人做的
The trainer and the Indian must’ve done it.
这真是灾难啊 为什么
This is a disaster. Why?
因为我们没给鲸鱼买♥♥偷盗险
Because we don’t have theft insurance on the whale!
告诉威尔逊带上人手
Tell Wilson to bring his crew down.
那是什么
See that?
哦 不 我们该怎办
Oh, no. What are we going to do?
我们倒回去 走
We’ll have to back it up. Let’s go.
继续
Keep going.

It’s okay.
注意
Watch it!
停车
Stop!
你还好吧
You okay?
没事儿 孩子
It’s okay, boy.
没事儿
It’s okay.
他怎么样 不知道
How’s he doing? I don’t know.
他好像吓坏了
He’s pretty scared.
也许我们要再往前走
Maybe we should go forward again.
如果拖车再倾斜 我们就救不了他了
If the trailer tilts any further, we’ll lose him.
没事儿
It’s okay.
会好的
You’ll be all right.
知道有辆被偷的车么 是你的
Heard anything about a stolen truck? It’s yours?
鲸鱼也是你的
The whale yours too?
鲸鱼
The whale?
退
Back!
往下
Down!

Stop!
我们确实陷进去了
We’ve definitely hit some kind of low.
实在是没什么办法了
No question about it.
我们得找人帮忙
We need help.
格伦 你们在么
You guys there?
你没事吧 我没事
Are you all right? I’m okay.
出什么事儿了
What’s going on?
我那车怎么了 还有那鲸鱼
What are you doing with my truck? And this whale?
他们想要杀死威利 杀死他
They tried to kill Willy. Kill him?
我们要把他放回大海
We’re putting him back in the ocean.
格伦 我们需要帮助
Glen, help us.
帮帮我们 我会为你做任何事 任何事
Help us, and I’ll do anything. Anything!
你认为我想要你干什么
What is it that you think I want?
我不知道
I don’t know what you want from me.
你看
Look
我们要留神威利 我们做的要尽力帮他
I have to look out for Willy, and do what’s best for him.
你知道么
You understand?
求你了 格伦
Please, Glen.
求你帮帮忙
I’m asking for your help.
他就要死了
He’s going to die.
在车后座有较盘和链子
There’s a chain and a winch behind the seat.
去拿过来
Go and get it.
谢谢 格伦
Thanks, Glen.
后座 就那里我没注意
Behind the seat. The only place I didn’t look.
来吧
Come on.
别担心 会好的
Don’t worry, you’ll be okay.
格伦正忙着呢 我们马上就能离开这儿了
Glen’s working on it. We’ll get you out of here.
把那块儿板子也给我
Hand me the other board!
别让他缺水了
Keep him wet.
来 继续
Coming up! Keep going!
继续
Keep going!
倒车 把拖车挂上吧
Move your car and lock it.
往右
Hang a right!
倒的好
You’re good!

Good.
杰西 坐下
Jesse, sit down.
我们要给他浇水了 他身上快干了
We have to wet him down, he’s getting too dry.
太阳就要出来了
The sun’s going to come up.
我知道一个地方 我们可以过去
I know a place we can go.
别担心 我们给你好好冲洗冲洗
Don’t worry, we’ll just give you a nice rinse.
让他张嘴
Open his mouth.
哦 知道了
All right.
张嘴
Open up.
好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起 现在没有鱼给你吃
Sorry, I haven’t got a fish for you.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s go.
这鲸鱼不错 谢谢
Nice whale. Thanks.
马上就好了
It’ll be okay.
坚持住 就要到了
Hang on, we’re almost there.
我们得快点 他看起来不太对劲
We’ve got to hurry! He’s not doing so good!
求你了 格伦 快一点
Please, Glen! Hurry!
你会好的
You’ll be okay.
再快点 格伦
Hurry, Glen!
冲进去
Go for it!
阻止他们
Stop them!
快啊
Hurry!
快点 我们把你带到水里了 现在该你了
Come on! We got you to the water, now do your part!
别让鲸鱼跑了
Don’t let that whale get away!
他怎么不动啊
Why isn’t he moving?
你说了 他进水里就会好了
You said he’d be okay in the water.
他在外面呆的时间太长了
He’s been out of the water a long time.
挺住 威利
Come on, Willy!
走 离开这
Go! Get out of here!