请马上就座
Please take your seats immediately.
演出就要开始了
The show’s about to start.
嘿 德怀特你也来了
Hey, Dwight, how you been?
太好了 我真为你骄傲
This is exciting. I’m proud of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在
And now
我们的“威利秀”正式开始
we proudly present “The Willy Show”.
去吧 我的小冠军
Go get them, champ.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
西北探险公园的明星即将出场
presenting the superstar orca of Northwest Adventure Park
他就是威利
let’s hear it for Willy!
会很壮观的
This could be big.
很壮观的
This could be big.
这是威利的朋友杰西
And this is Willy’s friend Jesse.
杰西和威利将会为你们表演很特别的节目
Jesse and Willy have a special show for you.
上吧
Get them!
他不太想表演 好像不太对劲儿
He’s not into it. Something’s wrong.
先来点儿简单的 我来圆场
Try something simple. I’ll talk.
威利是一只12岁的逆戟鲸
Willy is a 12-year-old orca.
他有22英尺长(约3.6米长) 体重超过3.5吨♥
He is 22 feet long and weighs over 31/2 tons.
过来 宝贝儿
Come here, buddy.
出什么事了
What’s up, guy?
来吧 你知道我们的信♥号♥♥的
Come on, you know the signals.
威利这对我们很重要
Willy, this is important to us.
求你了 威利 求你了 别浪费了机会
Please, Willy! Please! Don’t blow it.
来吧 威利
Come on, Willy.
我知道你能做到
I know you can do it.
好么 我们开始吧
All right? Now let’s go, bud.
好
All right.
下台吧 少废话
Get off the stage! Shut up.
来吧 你个大笨蛋 我们走
Come on, you big sack of blubber! Let’s go!
嘿 停下 停下
Hey! Stop! Stop!
像所有的优秀演员一样 有时候威利也会怯场
Like every great performer, sometimes Willy gets stage fright.
他只是还没有准备好
He just wasn’t ready.
不
No.
那不是你的错 你没做错什么
That wasn’t your fault. You didn’t do anything
我抓着 你踢好呗
I’ll hold it, you kick.
我知道你做的需要很大的勇气
It takes a lot of courage to do what you did
跟一个体形如此硕大的动物合作
to work with an animal that’s so big and strong.
也许那只鲸鱼不想做演员呢
Maybe that whale doesn’t want to be a performer.
你给了他你的所有
You gave it your best shot.
你工作很努力 你做了你能做的一切
You worked hard and did everything you could.
我们都为你而骄傲
We’re very proud of you.
如果我在这么多人面前的话也会感到紧张的
I’d get nervous too, if I had to do tricks in front of those
怎么了 表演没
What’s up? Show wasn’t
去他的表演 去他的格林伍德
Screw the show. Screw the Greenwoods!
那么现在他们也都对你很反感 像所有其他人一样
So now they’re against you too? Like everything else.
别跟格林伍德发这么大火
You don’t have such a bad thing with the Greenwoods.
那你去那儿住去
Then you go live there!
我对这地方感到恶心 我要去找我妈妈
I’m sick of this place! I’m going to find my mom.
你的意思是再流落街头
You mean hit the streets again?
不是 我要去找我妈妈 好吧
No, I’ll go find my mom! Right.
州政♥府♥和联邦政♥府♥都找不到她
The state and federal government can’t find her!
我能找到
I’ll find her.
你什么时去
When will you get it?
你什么时去 啊
When will you get it?
她不会回来了
She’s not coming back.
你忘了她抛弃你的那天了
Forgot the day she dropped you off?
你忘了我还记着
Forgot about that? I remember.
掉头开车就走了
Turned around and drove away.
也不回个头 也不减速 甚至连反光镜也不看一眼
Didn’t look around, slow down, or look in the rear-view mirror.
那像是你妈妈应该对你那样么
That sound like somebody’s mama to you?
那有两个人要跟你做朋友
These two people want to be your friend.
那可比你妈妈强多了
That’s more than your mother was.
你现在可以把他们当成朋友 因为如果你现在自己离去
You could use a friend. Because if you go off on your own
你会郁郁而终 你明白么
you’ll end up losing, big time. You got that?
闭嘴 离我远点
Shut up and leave me alone!
威利这事儿 我很抱歉
I feel sorry for Willy.
我也是
Me too.
你知道
You know
动物是很难预测的
animals can be unpredictable
他们很容易失误
and they can misbehave sometimes
就像人一样
just like people.
但是那并不意味着你就要对他们失去信心
But that doesn’t mean you have to lose faith in them.
对不
Right?
那么
Well
晚安
good night.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
离开这儿
Get out of here.
走
Just go.
现在你还想捣乱
Now you want to mess around.
今天出什么事了
What happened today?
你害怕了 是不是
You choked, didn’t you?
别这样
Quit it!
你最好别这样
Better stop that!
停下
Quit it!
看见了
See this?
跟它说再见吧 再也不会回来了
It’s going bye-bye and it’s never coming back.
你现在别这样了
Don’t you start that now.
我走了
I’m out of here.
我要去加州
Going to California.
好好保重吧
Have a good life.
是你的家人啊
It’s your family!
兰道夫 兰道夫 快起来
Randolph! Randolph, wake up!
兰道夫 起来
Randolph, wake up!
兰道夫 醒醒
Randolph, wake up!
威利的水池里有一个洞
There’s a hole in Willy’s tank.
他们要杀死威利
They’re trying to kill Willy!
韦德跟他们在一起 是 他们掉下了这个
Wade was with them? Yeah, and they dropped this!
是个螺母
It’s part of the tank.
戴尔想要得到保险金
Dial’s trying to collect the insurance.
威利能值1百万 1百万美元
Willy’s worth a million dollars. A million dollars?
我们放了他吧
Let’s free him!
我们放了他吧 我们可以把他放回大海
Let’s free Willy. We could put him in the water down at the bay.
我也不想干这份工作了
I never liked this job anyway.
根本不是什么意外 戴尔要杀死威利
It was no accident. Dial’s trying to kill Willy.
我们要把他放回大海
We’re putting him back in the ocean.
你们两个 还有你
You two? And you.
还有我 对啊
And me? That’s right.
等等
Wait a minute!
如果缺水时间太长的话 他会死的 水池修不好了
He’ll die if he’s dry too long. The tank’s beyond repair.
他的家人就在外边 我能听到
His family’s out there! I heard them.
他想家了 这就是为什么他行为怪异的原因了
He’s homesick. That’s why he acts so weird.
他们要杀死他
They tried to kill him!
递给我那个
Hand me that.
你们没报♥警♥
Did you call the police?
有什么用么
What good would that do?
如果我们不把威利放回大海 他会死的
If we don’t get Willy into water, he’ll die.
要么离开这儿 要么帮我把水泵打开
Either get out of here or turn on the pump.
来吧
Come on!
来吧 威利 这就对了
Come on, Willy. That’s it.
来吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
出来
Get out of there!
来啊 威利 现在
Come on, Willy! Now!
求你了 威利
Please, Willy!
让我们把你带出去
Help us get you out of here.
好样的
Attaboy.
求你了 威利 求你了 听话
Please, Willy! Please! Just cooperate!
往前游
Come forward.
进到网里
Come into the net.