我的任务完成了
Job is almost up.
不想说再见
Didn’t want to say goodbye.
可能只是
Just maybe
哦 没什么
Oh, old Indian stuff.
鲸鱼啊
Orcas.
看到过威利的眼睛么
Ever look into Willy’s eyes?
他的眼睛就好像天上的星星
Those eyes discovered the stars
在人类之前就已经在地球上细语
Iong before man was a whisper on Mother Earth.
如果想的话 他们可以看透你的灵魂
They can look into a man’s soul, if they want.
威利根本不看雷和我
Willy won’t look at Rae or me.
也许他会看你
Maybe he sees you.
看 你父母还没睡呢
Your parents are still up.
他们不是我父母
They’re not my parents.
杰西你去哪了
Jesse, where have you been?
你湿透了 我♥干♥活来着
You’re soaked! I was at work.
你大半夜溜出去干活 真奇迹啊
You snuck out at night to clean up graffiti? That’s amazing.
我掉池子里了 鲸鱼池
I fell in the tank. The whale tank?
有人告诉我这是怎么一回事吗
Somebody tell me what the heck is going on here?
我掉池子里了 是我不小心
I fell in the tank. It’s my fault.
好吧 各位 我是兰道夫
All right. Folks, my name is Randolph.
你好 我是格伦 这是我妻子安妮
How are you? I’m Glen. This is my wife, Annie.
我在公园里监管杰西干活 他很努力
I supervise Jesse at the park. He does a good job.
他做清洁 也帮忙做别的 交了许多朋友
Did his cleanup, helped out in other areas, and made friends.
如果可以的话 这整个夏天我们都想让他去帮忙
We could use him for the rest of the summer, if that’s okay.
就算是工作 也会给他一些薪水的
Make a job of it. Pay him a little something too.
你怎么想的 好好 我要去
What do you say to that? I want to! Please!
终于有点儿你感兴趣的东西了
Finally found something you’re into?
好吧 白天 晚上不许偷跑出去
Okay, but days. No more sneaking out at night.
没问题 我发誓
All right. I promise I won’t.
从现在开始一直跟我们待着 想要什么你就说
Just be straight with us from now on. If you need something, ask.
你能做到吗
Think you can do that?
睡觉时间已经过了 快进屋 儿子
It’s past your bedtime. Get in the house, son.
我不是你儿子
I’m not your son.
哎 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
小心那些绳子
Watch those lines!
别挡道
Just get out of the way!
我没挡道
I’m not in the way.
在这儿检查 地方太小了
This examination area is inadequate.
我们就只有这么大地方
It’s all we’ve got!
给他装这网里太危险了 我们之前告诉过你好几遍了
Holding him in this net is dangerous! We’ve told you before.
快点检查 可以吗
Finish the exam!
不行 他发脾气了
No, he’s acting up.
威利是你和戴尔从一个滑头那里买♥♥来的
You and Dial bought Willy from a slimeball.
他是太大太老了才被抓住的
He was too big and old to be caught.
然后你又把他自己放在一个养海豚的池子里
Then you put him in a dolphin tank, alone.
他不是演员 你还想要什么奇迹
He’s not a performer. You expect miracles?
我花钱是为了训练他 不是来给他体♥检♥的
Train him, don’t analyze him.
事情不像你说的一样
These weren’t the circumstances you described.
你是专家 搞定它
You’re a professional. Make it work.
戴尔给我的命令 我不能触犯
Dial gave me a line. I won’t cross it.
这和触犯命令没关系
It’s not about crossing lines.
我说得你还有什么不明白的
Which words don’t you understand?
如果这鲸鱼能给我们带来观众
If the whale brought in customers
我们才在他身上花银子 你要物尽其用
we could spend money on him. Make do with what you’ve got.
放松威利 放松孩子
Easy, Willy. Easy, son.
把后面那些绳子都解开
Untie those back lines!
怎么了
What’s going on?
出什么事了
What happened?
我不知道 好像是网子松了
I don’t know. The net came loose.
我看见了 是你干的
I saw what you did.
然后呢 然后 没什么
So? So, nothing.
肯定威利会很感激你
I’m sure Willy’s grateful.
这个鲸不表演 – 我们越陷越深了
The whale’s not performing. – We’re getting deeper into this
雷还说要把池子扩建 – 很好
and Rae says to expand the tank – Very nice
当初以为它会赚大钱 现在刚好相反
This is what I get for bringing the animal in to boost business.
我们应该为它买♥♥个保险 我可以把保费降到5千
Why don’t we just move him into the Ritz-Carlton? I can tack it onto the 5,000
就买♥♥最新的保单好了
and just dump into his latest insurance premium.
死鲸鱼比活的还值钱
The whale’s worth more dead than alive.
至少要花十万
It will cost at least $ 100,000
要扩建那个该死的池子
to expand that psychotic malcontent’s pen.
天哪 我恨死那条鲸鱼了
God, I hate that whale.
你有卖♥♥剩的碎鱼肉么
You got any leftover scraps
我想要点儿
I could take off your hands?
可能有点儿
Might have.
我有个朋友叫威利
I got a friend named Willy.
那他要碎鱼干吗
Why would he want scraps?
他是条鲸鱼 鲸鱼
He’s a whale. A whale?
嘿 杰西
Hey, Jess!
回头见
I’ll meet you up there.
怎么了
What’s up?
新衣服 新车
New clothes. New gig?
有人领养我了 酷
I’m staying with some people. Cool.
怎么了 我看你受罚了
What happened? I saw you get popped.
没事 只是要把我们弄得都清理干净
Not much. Had to clean up all our mess.
现在我在那工作
I’m working there now.
他们还在找我么
They looking for me?
没有 -太好了
Nah -Cool
真是个麻烦事儿 哥们儿 拖累你了
It’s a total drag, man. Sorry.
没事儿 你现在在哪了
No sweat. Where you been staying?
代顿安置了我 我现在给他工作呢
Dayton set me up. Working for him now.
给他放风
Looking out for cops and stuff.
我跟他还提到了你呢 愿意的话我可以给你引见
I mentioned you to him. I can hook you up if you want.
我会考虑的
I got to think about that.
哎呀 你学好了
Snooze, you lose.
你也得尽快啊
Stop by sometime.
再见 我得去帮忙了
See you. I got to bail.
再见 拜拜
See you. Later.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我以为你喜欢这些鱼呢
Thought you liked these things.
你得像这样吃下去
You’re supposed to eat it like this.
你想要我喂你吃
You want me to put it in your mouth.
那我们得有个约定
I’ll make a deal with you.
别把我手咬掉了 我才能给你鱼
Don’t bite my hand off, and I’ll give you the fish.
好吃吧
You like these.
你摸起来像橡皮似的
You’re sure feeling rubbery.
你皮肤很滑嘛
Your skin peels off.
而且很漂亮的说
Still a beautiful animal, though.
好了 我该走了
Well, buddy, I got to go.
我们把这些鱼留在下回再吃
We’ll save these scraps of fishes for later.
什么 你想跟我走
What, you want to go with me?
我也行的
I can do that too.
你另一边也能这样么
Can you do it with the other arm?
你能挥手
Can you wave?
你能跳舞么
Can you dance?
你高兴么 跳舞
Can you groove? Dance?
干吗
What?
你能转圈么
Can you go in circles?
你还真会转啊
You’re really doing it!
看你
Look at you!
我都晕了
Makes me dizzy.
好像威利有了一个新朋友
Looks like Willy’s got a soul mate.
你能喂他么 当然 可以
Can you feed him? Sure, I can feed him.
很简单
It’s easy.
试试么
Want to try?
来吧
Come on.
威利和我开始的并不太好
Willy and I didn’t get off to a good start.
我就是个女巫 因为他所有的医疗测试都是我做的
I’m the Wicked Witch, because of all the medical tests I did on him.
在大海里 像威利一样的鲸鱼都是一家聚在一起的
Out in the ocean, killer whales like Willy live in families. Pods.
有许多是永远不会离开母亲的
Some of them never leave their moms.
从来不会
Never?