我们的卧室在楼下 你这儿的风景是全屋最好的
Ours is downstairs, but you’ve got the best view in the house.
来吧 打开看看
Go ahead. Open it.
就是个欢迎你的小礼物
It’s a welcome gift.
你也可以一会儿再看
You can open it later, if you like.
我给你买♥♥了点穿的 有衣服 有袜子
I bought you some things. Some clothes, some socks
好多都是蓝色的 德怀特说你喜欢蓝色
and there’s lots of blue. Dwight said you liked blue.
如果你不喜欢我们也可以去换别的
Anyway, if you don’t like them, we can exchange them.
我们走了 有什么需要的话 我们就在楼下
We’ll go now. If you need us, we’re downstairs.
晚安 杰西
Good night, Jesse.
你能来实在是太好了
It’s great to have you here.
桥前面的弯道 那就是88街
That turn before the bridge? That’s 88th Street.
我的车♥库♥就在那里
My garage is straight up from there.
再多走6个街区 你就到家了 你能找着吧
If you go six more blocks, you’ll be home. Think you can find it?
进去之后 记得去水上表演场 找兰道夫
Inside, look for the Aquatic Theater. Ask for Randolph.
恩 真好
Great.
嘿 先生
Hey, mister!
我在哪能找到兰道夫
Where can I find Randolph?
他住在湖边的小屋里
He lives in the cottage right by the water.
谢谢
Thanks.
有人么
Hello?
兰道夫
Randolph?
这都是嘛
What’s this?

Well
艺术家回来了
the artist returns.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我们都成了你在这儿的作品的崇拜者了
We’ve all become admirers of your work here
但是无论有多好 都要有个了结
but all good things must come to an end.
是时候让你的创意之泉倒流了
Time to let your creativity flow backwards.
你知道该做什么吧
You know what to do with all this?
哦 我知道
Yes, I do.
好 那么 一会儿见
Good. See you later.
哇哦
Wow!
你在这干吗呢
What’re you doing up here?
没什么
Nothing.
他一只就有7000磅
7000 pounds, that one.
他的嘴能把你的骨头咬成粉末
Jaws powerful enough to crush bones to oatmeal.
威利脾气很大 你还是跟他保持点儿距离吧
Willy gets into moods. You got to give him his space.
你不打扰他 他就不会打扰你 明白了么
Don’t bother him, he won’t bother you. Understand?
知道了
Sure.
女士们先生们 孩子们
Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys
我们的海狮每天会有4次表演
our Sea Lion Show plays four times daily
凭票就可以看到所有的这4次表演
and your pass will admit you to all sessions.
表演时间分别是10点、12点、2点和4点
Show times are at ten, twelve, two and four.
大家现在看到的奥莉维亚和贝琳达中午为大家表演
As you can see, Olivia and Belinda “flip out” at lunchtime.
贝琳达 我们的观众都很面善 你认为呢
Belinda, we have a nice-looking audience. What do you think?
你们真漂亮 来亲一下
You look so beautiful. How about a kiss?
你们应该为自己的行为表示一下羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
来跟大家说再见
Wave goodbye to everybody!
请为我们的奥莉维亚和贝琳达鼓掌
Let’s give a big hand for Olivia and Belinda
还有他们的训练员 雷林德利
and their trainer, Rae Lindley.
马上大家就能看到我们的威利 我们屡获嘉奖的逆戟鲸
Soon you’ll be able to have a look at Willy, our prize orca whale
现在就在水里
right here in the main tank.
你就是那个到处乱画的孩子吧
You’re that graffiti kid, aren’t you?
可能吧
I guess.
你把我们的后台弄得可真是够乱的
You really messed up our observation area.
对不住啊
Sorry.
你喜欢鲸鱼 我喜欢他
You like whales? I like him.
他可是谁都不喜欢 注意别离他太近了
He doesn’t like anybody. Be careful around him.
威利很特别
Willy’s a case.
非常的 特别
A very special case.
那又怎么
So?
谁不是呢
Who isn’t?
要打棒球么
Want to play catch?
打棒球
Catch?
我喜欢没事儿就去投球
I like to throw the ball around.
我八年级就开始用这手套了
I’ve had this mitt since the eighth grade.
我以前总是这样往里吐口水 然后砸砸它
I used to sit around and spit in it, smack it
的确是只好手套 你瞧瞧
get a nice pocket there. Look at that.
来吧
Let’s play.
你像监狱里的看守管看我 他们给你多少薪水
So how much they paying you to be my jailer?
看守 嗯
A jailer, huh?
你肯定不会相信 这买♥♥卖♥♥有多赚钱
I’m making such a great deal, you wouldn’t believe it.
你真是我的摇钱树
You’re a regular cash cow.
100万美元 我可以300岁再退休
That, plus a million dollars, I could retire at 300 years old.
就算帮我个忙
You’ll have to help me out a little bit here.
德怀特跟我说要我给你定点儿规矩
Dwight says I should make some rules for you.
问题是我破坏规矩比定规矩还在行
Problem is, I’ve always been a better rule-breaker than a rule-maker.
跟我说说你想什么 你需要什么规矩
So tell me what you think you need.
你问我呢
You’re asking me?
定规矩你是专家 对吧
You’re the big expert, right?
我不知道什么规矩
I don’t know any rules.
像你这样的孩子 到处跑 惹麻烦
Kid like you? Been around, been in trouble
需要什么规矩
What’s it going to be?
我想想
Let’s see
我知道了 第一条
I got it. First rule is
每周你都要给我零花钱
you have to give me an allowance every week.
先给你5块
Here’s five bucks.
然后呢
What’s next?
不知道 我还没想到那呢
I don’t know. I haven’t thought of those yet.
你先想着 我需要你每天晚上10点睡觉
While you’re thinking, I need you in bed at night by 10:00.
早晨起来要吃早点
And up every morning for breakfast.
我希望你每天晚上7点回家
I want you in the house every night by seven.
不能不告而别
And don’t disappear without telling somebody.
我们得知到你在哪
We need to know where you are.
可以
Ok!
接着
Kid!
这活儿就快做完了
Almost finished with this place.
过来 过来
Come on, come on.
你今天过得不错啊
You have a nice day too, grouch!
他喜欢把别人的头弄湿啊
He likes messing with people’s heads.
是啊
Yes, he does.
如果我也不能让他演出 就没人能做到了
If I can’t get him to perform, no one can.
逆戟鲸一般是又聪明又温顺 威利却是又狡猾又龌龊
Orcas are usually nice and smart. Willy’s smart and nasty.
你真的喜欢他
You really like him, huh?
好 来帮帮我
Good. You can help me out.
把肚子切开 把那个放下
Broken belly. Toss it.
看着 这是条好鱼
Look. This is a good fish.
这是条坏鱼 好鱼坏鱼
That’s a bad fish. Good fish, bad fish.
我们每天都要从他们买♥♥的便宜垃圾堆里挑能吃的给威利
We sort out what Willy can eat from the cheap crap they buy.
威利是杀人鲸 是么
Willy’s a killer whale, right?
他会杀了我们吗 不会的
So, would he kill us?
他就是个猎手 他只吃鱼
Orcas are just hunters. They eat fish.
可能他有时候也吃小海豚、章鱼
Well, sometimes they’ll eat porpoises, squid
小鸟、鲨鱼什么的
birds, sharks
他最喜欢吃的是鲑鱼
What he really likes is salmon.
鲑鱼就是他的巧克力
That’s his chocolate.
亲我 亲我 亲我啊
Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me!
你要回去继续刷漆了么
Ready to get back to your painting?
你救了我
You saved my life.
你肯定很特别 他居然没吃了你
You must have something special. He didn’t eat you.
你什么意思 我不知道
What do you mean? I don’t know.
高血压 生理问题
High blood, medicine roots.
不可能
No way.
那你就只是一个比较幸运的小孩儿而已
Then you’re just one lucky little white boy.
威利跟我没有什么过节儿 我们相互敬慕
Willy has no problem with me. We appreciate each other.
敬慕
Appreciate?
威利救了你
Willy saved your butt.
那为什么每个人都跟他合不来
Why does everybody have a problem with him?
他不喜欢在他的地盘有探访者 你在那都干什么了
He doesn’t like visitors in his tank. What were you doing there?
我只是来跟他道别
I came to say goodbye.