Get me out! Where are those kids?
杰西,快看!
Jesse, look!
太好了!就这么干,威利!
Yeah! Way to go, Willy!
埃尔维斯,你去那边等我们,要当心
Elvis, meet us over there. Be careful.
帮帮我们!让我们上去!
Help! Get away from here!
来吧,我们走,快走
Come on, let’s go. Come on.
我们去干什么?去松开后面的绳子
What are we doing? Just untie the back line.
后面的绳子,后面的绳子,好,好了
Back line, back line. Okay. All right.
你会开这东西吗?看你怎么认为我的水平了
Do you know how to drive this thing? Define “drive”.
过来,杰西,快点,来了,埃尔维斯
Come on, Jesse. Come on. Okay, Elvis.
过来,过来,快点,跳下来
Come on, come on, come on. Jump in.
我接着你,我们走!
Got you. Let’s go!
好了,我拉你上来
All right, I got you.
我们要走了,埃尔维斯,把这个穿上
Way to go, Elvis. Put this on.
把那些孩子赶上岸!让他们上岸!
Get those kids out the water! Get them out!
你真的会开这东西吗?不太会
Do you really know how to drive this? Not really.
快点儿,快走
Come on. Let’s go.
他们来追我们了
They’re coming after us.
好,他们还得落水
Yeah, guess again.
是你干的?是的!
Did you do that? Yeah!
对!
Yes!
你看见威利了吗?
Do you see Willy?
我看见小不点和露娜了,但没看见威利
I see Littlespot and Luna, but I don’t see Willy.
过来,宝贝,快来,宝贝,快来
Come here, boy. Come on, boy. Come on.
嗨,宝贝,好样的
Hey, boy. Yeah.
那孩子是疯子
Kid is nuts.
看见那浮标了吗?我们带你离开这
See that boom? We’re gonna get you out.
情况会好起来的,我保证,还记得过去的日子吗?还记得这个吗?
It’s gonna be okay, I promise. Remember the old days? Remember this?
对,你记得
Yeah, you remember.
这是什么意思?给他们表演一个
What does that signal mean? Give them a show.
看见那浮标了吗?你得冲过它
You see that boom? You gotta break it.
好啊!好啊!
Yeah! Yeah!
我们成功了,伙计们!太好了!好极了!
We did it, you guys! All right! Yeah!
好!太棒了!
Yes! All right!
算了,我们走!
Forget it. Let’s go!
它们在那打转
They made it around the point.
亲爱的,那不是你的船吗?对,当然是,那是埃尔维斯,快走
Honey, isn’t that your boat? It sure is. And that’s Elvis. Come on.
啊,太棒了!
Yeah. All right!
护送它们通过石油水域
We gotta make sure they get past the oil.
据权威人士说,当工程师试图发动那艘油轮的发动机时
Authorities say that when engineers tried to start the ship’s generator.
意外点燃了可燃性气体,导致右舷下面甲板起火
The fuel vapors ignited, causing a fire below deck on the starboard side.
灭火行动仍在继续,岛上所有居民被迫撤离
Efforts to contain the blaze continue. All island residents are being evacuated.
上来!怎么回事?
Get on! What’s happened?
有油气爆♥炸♥,石油会引起火灾,我们走!
There’s been an explosion. That oil can catch fire. Let’s go!
哦,不!石油着火了!
Oh, no! The oil’s on fire!
什么?石油着火了!
What? The oil’s on fire!
它们不会走得太远
They can’t be much further.
等一下,伙计们,我们得护送它们到安全的地方
Just hang on, you guys. We have to follow them till they’re safe.
它们刚刚潜入水里,它们要去火的下面!
They’re diving. They’re going under the fire!
它们成功地潜到火下面去了!
They made it under the fire!
但是,我们怎么办?我们得离开这儿!
What about us? We have to get out of here!
去海湾!伙计们我们直接去海湾!
The cove! Hang on, guys. We’re gonna head into that cove!
快,杰西,走!
Hurry, Jesse. Go!
嗨,伙计们!怎么了?
Hey, guys! What?
我想前面有什么东西!是什么?
I think I see something! What?
我不知道!当心!
I don’t know! Watch out!
我们碰到什么了?
What’d we hit?
快点,起动!转起来,快点!快点,起动!
Come on, start! Turn over. Come on! Come on, start!
我们怎么办?船里进水了,穿上这个
What are we gonna do? Water in the boat! Put this on.
那你怎么办?别担心,我没事!
What about yours? Don’t worry about me!
快用桶把船里的水淘出去
Just get a bucket and start getting the water out.
呼救,呼救!我是靠近转弯处的耐斯兰号♥船!
Mayday, Mayday! This is the “Natselane” off Turner Point.
有一艘小游艇困在火海之中!
There’s a small pleasure-craft trapped in the fire!
伙计们,快点,尽快把船里的水掏出去!加油,埃尔维斯!
Guys, hurry! Keep trying to get the water out! Come on, Elvis!
快点!
Come on!
海岸巡逻艇,这里是搜救队,收到
Coastal Marine Patrol, this is. Search and Rescue One. Copy.
这里根本抓不住!杰西,快看!
I can’t get a grip! Jesse, look!
我们被困住了,杰西!
We’re trapped, Jesse!
我们掉个头,伙计们,我们冲出去,快啊!
Let’s make a U-turn, you guys! Let’s head for the opening! Come on!
推呀!好!Push! Okay!
好了,快划!加油!
Okay, now paddle! Come on!
加油,伙计们!快划出去!
Come on, you guys! Paddle out!
杰西!埃尔维斯!
Jesse! Elvis!
杰西!
Jesse!
接着划!我们快到了!
Keep going! We’re almost there!
我们得出去!快啊!
We gotta get out of here! Hurry!
火要烧过来了!加油!
It’s closing! Come on!
不!
No!
不!不!
No! No!
火越烧越近了!
The flames are getting closer!
杰西?杰西,你要能带我出去,我发誓
Jesse? Jesse, if you get me..out of this, I swear.
我再也不和你作对了,求你
I won’t do anything to hurt you anymore. Please.
我不会让你出任何意外
I’m not gonna let anything happen to you.
我们要淹死了,你会没事的
We’re gonna drown. You’re gonna be okay.
看见他们了吗?什么声音?
See them? What is that?
是直升飞机!我们在这儿!救命!
It’s a helicopter! Over here! Help!
看,在那!找到了
Look, there! I got them.
在这!我们在这!
Here! We’re down here!
我们在这!船快沉了!
Over here! The boat’s sinking!
他们把绳子放下来了,好的
They’re sending the harness. Okay.
拉住它,杰西!拉住它!你先,埃尔维斯
Grab it, Jesse! Grab it! You first, Elvis.
手臂先进去!
Arms in first!
你是我最好的哥哥!我是你唯一的哥哥!
You’re the best brother I ever had! I’m the only brother you ever had!
就像蹦极一样!可是我从来没蹦极过!我撒谎了!
It’s just like bungee jumping! I never went bungee jumping! I lied!
坚持住!
Hang on!
下一个是你!
You’re going next!
给!把他带到后面去!Here! Get him to the back!
好了,他进去了!
It’s okay, he’s in!
快!火烧过来了!快点儿,快!
Hurry! The fire! Come on, hurry!
把你的手臂放进去!那你怎么办?
Put your arms in! What about you?
别为我担心!我做不到!
Don’t worry about me! I can’t do this!
快上去!赶紧上去!不 不 不!
Go up! Go up! Now! No, no, no!
拉住!别看下面!
Hang on! Don’t look down!
坚持住!
Hang on!
快点,内蒂安!快!
Come on, Nadine! Come on!
快救杰西!快救杰西!快!
Get Jesse! Get Jesse! Hurry!
救命啊!救命!
Help! Help!
杰西!抓紧了!
Jesse! The harness!
杰西,快!
Jesse, come on!
好!好!坚持住,杰西!
Good! Good! Hang on, Jesse!
走!
Go!
飞机可能会爆♥炸♥!我们必须马上走!
The whole thing might blow! We gotta get out of here!
挺住,杰西!
Hang on, Jesse!
杰西,快点儿!
Jesse, come on!
你快到了,杰西,你能行!
You’re almost here, Jesse. You can make it!
近一点!
Closer!
杰西!快点!
Jesse! Come on!
杰西!快点!
Jesse! Come on!
不!不!
No! No!
他掉下去了!他掉下飞机了!杰西,不!
We lost him! He’s not on the ship! Jesse, no!
不,杰西!加油啊!
No! Jesse! Come on!
我们得回去找他!浓烟阻塞了发动机,我们得找个地方着陆
We gotta go back down! Smoke’s choking the engine. I gotta land.
备用飞机马上就到,让孩子们到里面去!
Backup ship will be here in a second. Get inside!
不,等一下!不!
No, not seconds! No!
不!杰西!
No! Jesse!
杰西!
Jesse!
杰西!看见什么了吗?
Jesse! You see anything?
没看见!
Nothing!
我的天哪,那是杰西!把船停下!Oh, my God, there’s Jesse! Jesus. Stop the boat!
杰西!
Jesse!
拉住,杰西!杰西!拉住!
Hold on, Jesse! Jesse! Hold on!
好宝贝
Good boy.