I wanna help!
埃尔维斯!干什么?
Elvis! What?
这很危险,我想请你,呆在岸边,快去!
It’s dangerous. I want you to stay on that beach. Go!
走,马上
Go. Right now.
好了,我们试着推它行吗?数到三
Okay. Should we try to push her? On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
除了海勒医生用过的,其实还有很多药
There are medicines besides the ones. Dr. Haley believes in.
都是来自我们的母亲——地球
They all come from our mother, the earth.
我们的祖先用它来治病
Calling upon our ancestors to heal sickness is a gift.
是世代相传的礼物
Handed down through generations.
我奶奶教过我,现在我来教给你
My grandmother taught me Now I teach you.
要知道这些药物取自植物的根
Knowing this is part of what it means to have medicine roots.
我们根据叶的样子而找到它
The root we’re looking for has leaves on the bottom.
埃尔维斯在哪?
Where’s Elvis?
我不知道,我让他呆在岸边
I don’t know. I told him to stay up on the beach.
哦 不,怎么了?
Oh, no. What?
我违反了承诺,什么承诺?
I broke a promise. What promise?
我曾经和他唾手盟过誓,你和别人唾手盟誓?
I even did a spit-shake on it. You did a spit-shake with somebody?
等一下,问题很严重
Excuse me. Man, that’s serious.
那是什么?这叫似古哥
What’s that? It’s called Skookum.
非常厉害,有多厉害?
It’s very strong. How strong?
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我尝到了它的味道
I can taste it in my mouth.
埃尔维斯?
Elvis?
埃尔维斯!
Elvis!
谢谢你,先生
Thanks, mister.
让一下,请让我上去,让一下,先生
Come on. Let me in…Come on, man.
别这样,该死!
Man. Damn!
下一班船什么时候开?明天早晨
When does the next ferry leave? Tomorrow morning.
警官!你有没有看见…?
Officer! Have you seen…?
埃尔维斯!
Elvis!
埃尔维斯!
Elvis!
嗨,露娜
Hey, Luna.
见到你哥哥吗?过来,威利
Seen your brother? Come on, Willy.
嗨,你在这啊,过来
Hey, there you are. Come here.
过来,宝贝
Come here, boy.
就这样,就这样,宝贝,对
That’s it. That’s it, boy. Yeah.
好孩子
Good boy.
过来,张开嘴
Come on. Open up.
就这样,宝贝
That’s it, boy.
好姑娘
Good girl.
对,吃下去,好姑娘
Yeah. There we go. Good girl.
我们也只能如此了,现在那做的就是让它睡一觉
We’ve done everything in our power. All we can do now is let her sleep.
今晚神灵那与我们同在吗?
Wait and see if the spirits. Are with us tonight?
神灵永远与我们同在,我们明天见
The spirits are always with us. I’ll see you in a while.
晚安,晚安
Good night. Good night.
谢谢
Thanks
很好
Yes
看上去露娜好多了,是啊,我的药相当管用
Looks like Luna’s doing better. Yeah. Pretty powerful, my medicine.
你的药?我说了吗?我是说你的药
Your medicine? Did I say that? I meant your medicine.
你都背着我做了什么?
What have you been doing..behind my back?
没什么
Nothing
无论你做了什么,我都很高兴
Well, whatever you did, I’m glad you did it.
我买♥♥一个果冻面包圈和一杯咖啡
I’ll have a jelly-filled and a coffee.
咖啡?
Coffee?
对,纯的,纯咖啡
Yeah, black. Black coffee.
咖啡或者别的什么?不,不用
Coffee or anything? No, I’m fine.
我们20年都没有捕到逆戟鲸了
We haven’t taken an orca out of the wild in 20 years.
现在我们手里就有三只
Now there’s three, right in my hands.
那两只小的值100万,光那只大哥哥就值200万
A million dollars for the young ones. Two for the older brother.
雄性小鲸鱼接受能力强,所以更值钱
Young males are particularly attractive due to their breeding capabilities.
那个大哥哥已经训练有素,它是座金矿
The older brother’s already trained. He’s a gold mine.
你得非常小心,别担心 会替你保密
You’ve gotta be very careful. Don’t worry. You’re covered.
我会建议让鲸鱼长♥期♥休养
Long-term rehabilitation is what I recommend.
要做得好像我们全心全意为鲸鱼着想
So long as it looks like we have the whales’ best interest at heart.
这对我至关重要
That’s all that matters to me.
当然有10%股份,此外,我们对它们确实是全心全意
Sure, and your 10%. Besides, we do have their best interest at heart.
它们会得到精心照顾,我向你保证
They’ll be well cared for. In the meantime…
同时,一旦康复
While they’re getting healthy.
人们没理由免费来参观,对吗?
No reason why people shouldn’t pay to see them. Right?
哦 天哪
Man
劳森暗礁的情况正在恶化
The situation at Lawson Reef is worsening.
工作人员奋力清理着扩散的原油
Crews are fighting the spreading oil around the clock.
但他们远不是强风恶浪的对手
But they are no match for the heavy winds and strong currents.
本布鲁克石油公♥司♥报告
Benbrook Oil now reports that oil and gas fumes.
情况越来越危险,营救人员不断得到这样的警告
Are growing more dangerous, and workers are proceeding with caution.
敏感的小海湾及沿岸被隔离
Sensitive coves and beaches are being boomed off.
以保护濒临灭绝的野生动植物
To protect endangered wildlife.
在茂爱斯特营地,受伤的三只逆戟鲸的
At Camp Mowester, where three killer whales remain stranded.
保护计划正在进行
The protective booming is already under way.
杰西
Jesse
杰西!怎么了?
Jesse! What’s going on?
用浮筒拉网封闭小海湾,把石油和鲸鱼隔离
The boom will seal off the cove, keep out oil, protect the whales.
保护它们?你是说围捕它们
Protect them? You mean trap them.
如果它们向海湾外面游,就会游入石油并淹死在里面
If they swim out of the cove, they’re gonna swim right into the oil and die.
它们无法回家了,这是为它们好
They can’t get back to their family. It’s for their own good.
你不明白吗?这样对它们一点都不好
Don’t you understand? None of this is for their own good.
不要毁坏它们的住处来为它们好
Not hurting them in the first place would have been for their own good.
你们纯属胡闹!
It’s all just a bunch of bull!
杰西!
Jesse!
我对此也有疑问,凯特
I’m not so sure about this, Kate.
本布鲁克石油公♥司♥将安排那些鲸鱼
We at Benbrook Oil have arranged for the whales.
离开小海湾
To be lifted out of the cove.
转移到海上营救中心,在那里它们会得到精心照顾 直到康复
And taken to a rescue center to be cared for while they recuperate.
把担架放下来!把担架放下来
Roll the harness! Roll the harness.
我想先带走那只小的,先抓那只小的
I wanna take the little one in first. Take the little one first.
放那边,放在那边
Keep in there. Keep in there.
谢谢!
Thanks!
杰西!
Jesse!
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
我一直都在帮你,听着,有两个家伙在多纳面包圈的店里
Saving your butt, that’s where. There were these guys in a donut shop.
你在说什么?我告诉你,可你得相信我
What are you talking about? I’ll tell you, but trust me.
干吗要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
因为没人相信过我
Because nobody ever has.
快 快
That way. Move in.
对穿过去
Hold it.
很好
Looking good.
放过来
Keep moving him in.
非常好
All right.
好,赶它进来
Okay. Work him in here.
放回来
Take him back.
围住它们,围住它们
Close him off. Close him off.
赶它进来
Get him in.
你要去哪里?喂,你们不能抓走鲸鱼
Where are you going? Hey, you can’t capture whales.
放开我,别拦住我
Get off of me. Leave me alone.
小心一点,把它放进去,让开,你撒谎,你是个骗子
Watch out. Come on. Move. You lied. You’re a liar.
你想把它们卖♥♥给水族馆,会把它们放归鲸群的
You’re gonna sell them to an aquarium. They will be returned to J Pod.
不,他肯定会这么干的
Not if he’s got anything to do with it.
你们想把它们占为己有,他全都听见了
You’re gonna lock them up. He heard everything.
恐怕你们得离开,孩子们,我们在努力拯救鲸鱼
You’re gonna have to leave, kids. We’re just trying to save the whales.
你们决不会得逞,不会
You’re not gonna get away with this. No way.
我说过让这些孩子马上离开,你答应过
I said I want these kids out of here. You promised.
约翰,把手给我!你这傻瓜!
John, give me your hand! You jerk!
这一脚是为小不点的,你这混♥蛋♥!
That’s for Littlespot, you jerk!
我相信你,但我不知道那做什么
I believe you. I don’t know what we can do.
我知道,去做吧
I do. Go for it.
来吧,伙计们
Come on, guys.
约翰,别回头,把我弄上去
John, don’t look back. Get out of here.
别回头,向前游
Don’t look back. Just keep swimming.
把手给我,给我滚开!
Give me your hand. Get away from me!
快拉我上去!那些孩子去哪儿了?