I’m Dr. Haley. Cmdr. Blake, Coastal Marine Control.
医疗队已经来了,这是目前所了解的情况
Medical team’s already here. This is what we’ve got.
凯特!给,拿一下
Kate! Here, take this.
兰多夫
Randolph
很高兴你能来,我也是,我也是
I’m glad you’re here. Me too. Me too.
什么时候取的样品?三小时前
When was this sample taken? Three hours ago.
我看见每分钟四次呼吸,呼吸困难
Four aspirations a minute Breathing’s labored.
现在我们来治疗 准备抗生素
Let’s do this now. Prep the antibiotics.
用凯福林?20毫升
Keflin? Twenty cc.
这是杰西,是他发现的鲸鱼
Jesse found them.
杰西,兰多夫把你的事都告诉我了
Jesse. Randolph’s told me all about you.
船要开了,凯特
Boat’s ready, Kate.
威利不喜欢医生,她是个好医生
Willy doesn’t like doctors. She’s one of the good ones.
可是鲸鱼不知道
But he doesn’t know that.
杰西,这些浮油朝这边移♥动♥过来了
Jesse, the oil slick is moving this way.
如果鲸鱼不快的好起来,它们就会被油困住
If the whales don’t get better fast, they’ll be trapped.
阻止它向右边靠,好吗?
Pull up right alongside her, okay?
动作快一点,减少它的痛苦
We’ll make this quick and painless.
它们似乎在保护她
They seem to be protecting her.
这不像它
That’s not like him.
最好停下来,停下来,停 停!
Stop. Stop. Stop!
我不想骗你,杰西
I’m not gonna lie, Jesse.
情况很糟,我公♥司♥为此大受谴责
This is awful, and my company’s to blame.
现在最重要的是,不能再让这些鲸鱼受到伤害
It’s important to me that no harm. come to these whales.
因此把你请到这里
And that is where you come in.
我还能帮上忙,小不点喜欢我
I could help too. Littlespot likes me.
我能,埃尔维斯,求你了
I could. Elvis, please.
威利信任你,可它不信任你
Willy trusts you. He doesn’t trust you.
杰西,它以为它在保护露娜
Jesse. He thinks he’s protecting Luna.
可其实不让我们靠近她,等于害了她
But by keeping us from her, he’s killing her.
你是它唯一的朋友,杰西
You’re his only friend, Jesse.
我有个条件,我洗耳恭听
I’ll make a deal with you. I’m listening.
我说服威利,让我们帮助露娜,很好
I’ll convince Willy to let us help Luna. Great.
但是你得保证让威利,露娜和小不点回到妈妈身边去
But you have to promise to get Willy, Luna and Littlespot back to their mom.
我无法保证这一点,是你的石油伤害了露娜
I can’t promise that. Your oil’s killing Luna.
如果她死了,每个人都会从新闻中得知,大家都会谴责你们
If she dies, everybody’s gonna. see it on the news. They’ll blame you.
你想让我说什么呢?答应我,试一下
What do you want me to say? Just promise me you’ll try.
这我倒能做到
Well, that I can do.
我坐这你介意吗?
Mind if I join you?
请便吧,我只是你的客人,记得吗?
Do whatever you want. I’m only your guest, remember?
愿意把你的烦恼告诉我吗?没事
Wanna tell me what’s bothering you? Nothing.
你和杰西似乎相处得很好
You and Jesse seem to be getting along.
我讨厌他,我知道这不是实话
I hate him…Now I know that’s not true.
全世界都在拍杰西的马屁,我真受够了
The whole world kisses Jesse’s butt. I’m tired of it.
告诉你,这个家庭从来不偏向谁
Let me tell you, this family doesn’t play favorites.
我们不拍马屁
We don’t kiss butts.
我想帮忙,好,鲸鱼需要你的帮助
I wanna help. Well, the whales need your help.
你保证我能去帮忙吗?我保证
You promise I can help? I promise.
好,你愿意唾手为誓吗?
Well, will you spit-shake on it?

Okay
这很不卫生
This is very unhygienic.
杰西?什么事?
Jesse? Yeah?
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
当心点,杰西,保重,杰西
Be careful, Jess…You take care, Jesse.
它看上去很生气,兰多夫
He looks mad, Randolph.
这就对了,宝贝,过来,是我 杰西
That’s a boy. Come on. It’s me, Jesse.
过来,没事的
Come on. It’s okay.
过来,没关系
Come on. It’s okay.
威利,我想帮你
Willy, I wanna help.
怎么了?过来
What’s the matter? Come on.
过来,停,天那,它会吃掉他吗?
Come on, stop. God. He’s gonna eat him, isn’t he?
过来,你会受伤的,请你停下来
Come on. You’re gonna hurt yourself. Please, stop.
过来,威利,过来,好了,好了
Come on, Willy. Come on. It’s all right. It’s all right.
没事的
It’s okay.
就这样,就这样
That’s it. That’s it.
来点巧克力怎么样,威利?
How about some chocolate, Willy?
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
请你
Please
吃这条鱼
Just take the fish.
好极了
All right.
张大一点
Open up wider.
对 吃吧
There you go.
好孩子
Good boy.
好了 去吧
All right, go.
靠近它
Go around him.
你好,露娜,宝贝,她不会伤害露娜的,我保证
Hello, Luna, sweetie. She won’t hurt her. I promise.
就这样,宝贝,没事
That’s it, boy. It’s okay.
一切都会好起来的,露娜
Everything’s gonna be okay, Luna.
我需要它把尾叶给抬起了
I need to get her to raise her fluke.
很好,我们走,过来,抬起你的尾叶
All right. Let’s go. Come on, raise your fluke.
就这样,好极了,威利
That’s it. All right, Willy.
就这样,露娜,就这样,再来一次
That’s it, Luna. That’s it. One more time.
好姑娘
Good girl.

Okay.
我们成功了,好极了
We did it. All right.
我说过的
I told you.
谢谢你,威利
Thank you, Willy.
祝贺你,海勒医生,真令人难忘
Congratulations, Dr. Haley. That was great.
真的很顺利
You hit it out of the park.
约翰?等我一下
John? Just a minute.
你得听听这个
You’re gonna wanna hear this.
请问哪位?我是皮特·威尔考斯
Who is this? Pete Wilcox here.
听说你那碰到的问题,对,是的
Understand you got some problems. Listen up.
好了,怎么回事?
Hey, what’s the matter?
浮游被风吹进小海湾去了
The oil slick is being pushed. by the wind toward the cove.
我们的时间不多了,伙计们
We don’t have a lot of time, guys.
一切都会好起来的
It’s gonna be okay.
我知道一切都会好起来的
I know it. It’s all gonna get better.
不管怎么说,杰西未必这样乐观
No matter what, Jesse, it’s not all gonna be okay.
我是说,海鸟、水獭、海豹整个小海湾
I mean, birds, otters, seals, this whole cove…
都会污染
It’s all ruined.
干嘛?这是我唯一能做的
What? It’s the best I could do.
需要用你的口袋吗?好了
What, you want your pocket back? It’s okay.
谁让你动它的,是总统,他在电视上宣布的
Who said you could touch that? The president. He announced it on TV.
给我
Here
相当酷,对吗?对,这有什么含义吗?
Pretty cool, huh? Yeah. What’s it mean?
过去印第安海达族有个年轻人叫耐司兰
There was a young Haida Indian named Natselane.
他生活在鲸鱼还未出现的很多年前
He lived many years. before there were whales.
有一天他迷路了回不了家
One day he got lost, and he couldn’t find his way home.
他用木头雕刻了第一条鲸鱼
He carved the first whale ever out of a log.
他骑在鲸鱼的背上找到了回家的路
He got on the back of the whale and rode it all the way home.
他骑着鲸鱼回家了?是的
He rode him all the way home? Yeah.
啊,这故事真好,杰西,是兰多夫跟我讲的
Wow. That’s a cool story, Jesse. Randolph told it to me.
格兰,安妮!
Glenn, Annie!
我们有麻烦了!
We got a problem!
露娜又搁浅了,很严重
Luna’s beached herself again. It’s serious.
马上给野生动植物和渔业部门打电♥话♥
Call the Department of Fish and Wildlife.
快去!快去!是,长官
Go. Go! Yes, sir.
杰西,你跟我来,去哪儿?
Jesse, you’re coming with me. Where?
我们得去想想办法,边走边说吧,内蒂安,守着露娜
We have to try something. I’ll explain on the way. Nadine, stay with Luna.
埃尔维斯,你守在这,我也要去
Elvis, you stay here. I’m coming too.
不,这是我和兰多夫的事,你呆在这
No, this is between me and Randolph. You stay.
帮助格兰
Help Glenn.
讨厌!
Damn!
镇静点,孩子
Easy now, girl.
好了,我们要保持它身上的水份
Okay, let’s just try and keep her wet.
格兰,我可以帮忙吗?
Glenn, can I help?
埃尔维斯,你站后
Elvis, stand back.
我想我能帮你忙,现在不行,后退!
I thought I could help. Not now. Get back!
我想帮忙!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!