Can I get you anything? Cup of coffee maybe?
好玩吗?
Having fun?
埃尔维斯,到这边来,离格兰远点,干得好
Elvis, come here, away from Glenn. Nice job.
我需要你来帮我,请问你会打扫帐篷吗?
I need you to help me in here. Would you please sweep out the tent?
杰西
Jesse
兰多夫
Randolph
看看你
Look at you.
你肯定长高了6英寸,4英寸半
You must’ve grown six inches. Four and a half.
从早饭到现在,格兰
Since breakfast. Glenn.
安妮,你好,兰多夫
Annie Hi, Randolph.
看到你真高兴,我也是
Good to see you. Good to see you.
这是你弟弟吗?同母异父
This your brother? Half
嗨,我是埃尔维斯,半个阿帕奇印度人
Hi, my name’s Elvis. I’m half Apache.
很高兴认识你,埃尔维斯,阿帕奇?那不是战斗直升机吗?
Pleased to meet you, Elvis. Apache? They’re the sworn enemy of my people.
我说过阿帕奇吗?
Did I say Apache?
哦,我本来想说迦兰基人,那更糟
I meant Cherokee. That’s even worse.
来吧,我们走,去哪儿?
Let’s go. Where?
看鲸鱼,一会见
Whale spotting. See you later.
祝你们愉快
Have fun.
你往哪跑?
Where do you think you’re going?
你能让我开船吗?你会开吗?
You want me to drive? You know how?
我不会你会吗?真好笑
No. Do you? Very funny.
给你几个惊喜,这是我们部落的
Here. Got a couple of surprises. for you. For you, from my village.
我们相信你的灵魂在这儿
My people believe your soul lives here.
当你戴上这项链,逆戟鲸就会靠近你的心灵
When you wear the necklace. The orca is close to your spirit.
这项链真酷
Thanks, this is so cool.
我很想你 杰西
I missed you, Jesse.
我也想你
Me too.
瑞克,内蒂安,嗨 兰多夫
Rick, Nadine. Hi, Randolph.
我希望她是第二个惊喜,这个我倒忘了
I hope she’s the second surprise. I’ll ignore that.
你不想介绍我认识她吗?不,到上面去我教你怎么开船
Aren’t you gonna introduce me? Nope. I’ll teach you how to steer.
她是谁?
Well, who is she?
她是我的逆戟鲸观察员,松开那绳子 内蒂安 我们要走了
She’s my orca spotter. Cast off that line, Nadine, we’ll be on our way.

Here
注意观察
Keep a look out.
好的
Okay.
别给我丢人,她是我的教女
Give me a break. She’s my goddaughter.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
我是说她就像我的女儿,我在照顾她
She’s like a daughter to me. I look out for her.
好吧
Okay
内蒂安,到这儿来
Nadine, come on up here.
出什么事了,兰多夫?
What did you need, Randolph?
内蒂安,这是杰西,杰西,这是内蒂安
Nadine, Jesse. Jesse, Nadine.
嗨,你好
Hi. Hi.
很高兴认识你,内蒂安,接着往前开
Nice to meet you. Nadine, take over.
杰西,跟我来,我想让你听点东西
Jesse, come with me. I want you to listen to something.
嗨,我得从这过去,哦,是啊
I gotta get by Yeah.
好了
Okay
听听这个,这是我大约一周前录的音
Listen to this. I made this. Recording about a week ago.
兰多夫,这是威利
Randolph, it’s Willy.
我就是想让你确认一下
I didn’t want to tell you. Till we knew for sure.
没有鲸鱼
No orcas.
我来吧,内蒂安,好的
I’ll take over, Nadine Okay.
也许它们在转弯处吃午餐呢
Maybe they’re out at. Turner’s Point having lunch.
好吧,我到下面去看得清楚些
Okay. Going down. To get a better look.
嘿,伙计们,看见了
Hey, guys. J Pod.
喔,得靠近一点!
Wow, we gotta get closer!
我数有16条,也许17条
I count 16, maybe 17.
集中那边!你看到了吗?兰多夫?
Right there! Do you see it, Randolph?
看那只有多大呀
Look at the size of that one.
那是卡斯帕,威利的妈妈
That’s Catspaw, Willy’s mother.
威利的妈妈
Willy’s mom.
他找到她了
He found her.
看那边,它们在腾空飞跃
Over there. They’re spy-hopping.
那鲸鱼背鳍上有个白色斑点
That one’s got a white patch on his dorsal.
它的背鳍,它的背鳍?
Her dorsal Her dorsal?
那是露娜,威利的妹妹
That’s Luna, Willy’s sister.
它旁边的小鲸鱼叫小不点,是威利的弟弟
The calf is Littlespot, Willy’s brother.
是啊,我看见了
Yeah, I see him.
那是威利!我知道
That’s Willy! I know.
威利!
Willy!
哇,他看起来长大了
Wow, he looks great.
威利!
Willy!
它们在捕猎,我们明天再来
They’re hunting now. We’ll come back tomorrow.
什么时候?大清早
What time? Very early.
太好了
Yes
格兰,我看见威利了!我只看了一会,不过太远了
Glenn, I saw Willy! I saw him just for a second, really far away.
兰多夫也这么想,真是太棒了,你知道吗
Randolph thought you might. It was so cool, you know.
我看见威利它们一家了
To see him with his family.
对它来说肯定很棒,是呀,那肯定
Must be great for him. Yeah. Must be.
你认为它会想我吗?
Do you think he misses me?
哦,是的,我知道它会的
Yeah. I know he does.
你也有自己的家人
Besides, you got your own family.
就像威利一样,别忘了,好吗?
Just like Willy Don’t forget. All right?

Yeah.
知道
I know.
杰西,宝贝,把小树枝拿走,它会伤着你的背
Jesse, honey, move that twig or it will hurt your back.
在地上我睡不着
I can’t sleep on the ground.
我们都睡在地上,这叫露营
We’re all sleeping on the ground. It’s called camping.
你有两个垫子,我只有一个,没人想到你会来
You have two pads, and I only have one. Nobody knew you were coming.
可我的背不好,那怎么办
But I have a bad back. So what.
别这样,你今天玩得很痛快,就把多余的垫子给埃尔维斯吧
Come on. You had a great day. Give Elvis your extra pad.
毕竟他是我们的客人
After all, he is our guest.
谢谢你 杰西,好的 埃尔维斯
Thanks, Jesse. Yeah, Elvis.
帮他一下好吗?晚安,伙计们
You help him set up, okay? Good night, guys.
我把这个关上,这样蚊子就不会叮你们了
I’m gonna close this so you. Won’t get bitten by mosquitoes.
你的背挺好的,对吗?我确实有痉挛
You don’t have a bad back, do you? I do so. I have spasms.
是在阿尔卑斯山蹦极的时候得的
Which I got bungee jumping in the Alps.
好吧,看见这条线了吗?
Yeah, right. See this line?
没有,越过它,你就死定了
No. Well, you cross it, you’re dead.
他们给我讲了你和威利的故事
They told me all about you and Willy. Go to sleep.
很好,两年前我也遇到过同样的事情
It’s funny. The same thing happened to me two summers ago.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
快睡觉!
Go to sleep!
你不想让我超过这条线?
Is this the line you didn’t want me to cross? Or is this the line?
就是这条线!
All right, that’s it!
够了,算了吧
Great.
天哪,真倒霉!
Just great!
威利
Willy
宝贝,你长大了,对吗?是的
Hey, boy. You’ve grown, haven’t you? Yeah.
我想你一定吃得很多,是不是?
Guess you’ve been eating pretty well, huh?
喔,谢谢你,宝贝,你找到它了
Wow! Thanks, boy, you found it.
谢谢
Thanks
我真想你呀
I missed you so much.
我看见你的家人了,你一定很开心
I saw you with your family. You must be happy.
能和妈妈在一起
To be with your mom.
我妈妈死了
My mom died.
我真想念她
I miss her so much.
我感觉,一个亲人都没有,我很孤独
I feel like I’ve got nobody. I feel like I’m all alone.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
是你妈妈
That’s your mom.
你最好走吧,她叫你呢
You better go, she’s calling.
晚安,威利
Good night, Willy.
抓到你了!
Caught you!
我根本没睡
I never sleep.
晚安
Good night.
格兰,安妮!哦,上帝
Glenn, Annie! Oh, God.
快起来,和兰多夫一起上船
Let’s go out on the boat with Randolph.
小点声好吗,你把灰熊都给吵醒了
Keep your voice down. You’re gonna wake a grizzly bear.
你不是下午才起床的吗?兰多夫说黎明就走
Don’t you usually wake up after noon? Randolph leaves at dawn. Let’s go.
你先走,行吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!