威鲸闯天关2
怎么了,兰多夫叔叔?
What’s up, Uncle Randolph?
什么声音?
What is it?
是威利
Willy
这变速箱有三个档位,往上或往下是空档
There’s three positions on a throttle Straight up and down is neutral.
往后扳是倒转
All the way back is reverse.
向前扳是前进,是这样吗?
All the way forward. This way?
前进,不,这样
Forward. No, this way.
对,好玩吗
Yeah. Very funny.
换档时要果断,否则就会磨损齿轮
Once you’re in gear, get going, or..you’re just gonna grind metal on metal.
你听得懂吗?当然听得懂
You follow? Yeah.
你没注意听,快看
You’re not paying attention Watch out.
看什么呢?没看什么
What are you looking at? Nothing.
回头见
See you later.
他要过来跟我们打招呼了
He’s coming over to talk to us.
嗨 朱丽
Hey, Julie.
你好 杰西 干什么呢?
Hi, Jesse. What’s up?
我和爸爸在船上干活呢
Me and my dad doing a little work.
你好,德怀特,你好,怎么样格兰?
Dwight How you doing, Glenn?
很好,好
Very good Good.
杰西有女朋友了,是吗?是的,有几百个了
Jesse’s got some girlfriends, huh? Several hundred.
你怎么来了?如果方便的话,我想和你谈谈
What brings you by? If it’s okay, I’d like to talk with you.
德怀特,没看见你来,你很忙啊
Dwight. I didn’t see you come in You were busy.
哎呀 我快饿死了,留下来吃晚饭吗?
Man, I’m starving So you staying for dinner?
怎么了?过来,坐下,亲爱的
What? Come and sit with us, honey.
干嘛?过来吧
Why? Just come here.
你们怎么啦?
What’s going on, you guys?
喂
Well
德怀特刚才跟我们说,他们在纽约找到你妈妈了
Dwight has just told us that they found your mom in New York City.
但是..
And…
恐怕她已经去世了
I’m afraid she’s passed away.
她死了?真的很遗憾
She died? I’m really sorry.
我应该早点去找她,她不想被找到
I should have tried to find her She didn’t wanna be found.
你无能为力
There’s nothing you could have done.
你妈妈仍然需要你的帮助,因为她留下来一个人
Your mom needs your help because she left somebody behind.
你还有弟弟,什么?
You have a brother What?
确切地说,他是你半个弟弟,他8岁了
He’s a half brother, actually. He’s 8 years old.
别碰我,都离我远点
Don’t touch me. Just leave me alone.
我要的不是弟弟,我要的是妈妈!
I don’t want a brother, I want my mom!
都滚开!
Get out of here!
她怎么能把我抛弃,去要另一个孩子?
How could she ditch me, and then have another kid?
我不知道,杰西,我无法回答这个问题
I don’t know, Jess. I can’t answer that one for you.
我以前还想得挺美的
I really thought if I was good.
我一直相信
And I believed enough.
她会回来找我
She’d come back for me.
她回不来了,杰西
She’s not coming back, Jesse.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
是冷风吹进我眼睛里了
It’s the cold air. It gets in my eyes.
算了吧,没关系的
Forget about that. It’s okay.
你弟弟要来和我们住两个星期
Your brother’s gonna. Live with us for a couple weeks.
德怀特和安妮已经安排好了
Dwight and Annie got it. Worked out already.
这叫”血浓于水”
It’s called “kinship care”.
哦,天啊
Man.
你是他活着的唯一的亲属,所以他要来和我们一起住
You’re his only living relative, So he’s gonna stay with us…
直到德怀特给他找到永久的住处
Till Dwight finds a place for him.
是啊,直到安妮爱上他,舍不得他为止
Yeah, or until Annie falls in love. With him, never lets him leave.
对极了,真可怕
Exactly This sucks.
是的,我想也是
Yeah, it kind of does, I guess.
这没关系,你会明白的
It’ll be all right. You’ll see.
你丢了什么
You dropped something.
谢谢
Thanks All right.
好了,我去外面等你
I’ll wait for you outside.
那假期怎么办?什么怎么办?
So, what about the vacation? What about it?
你还想带他去?带一个陌生人去?
You still wanna take him along? A total stranger?
我们一切照旧,去看兰多夫工作
We’re gonna do everything we planned. We’re gonna visit Randolph.
露营,会很好玩
Camp out. It’ll be fun.
你真的这么想吗?我不知道
You really believe that? I don’t know.
过几天你再问我吧
Ask me in a couple days.
和这些人好好相处,我会帮助你的
Now try and be nice to these people. Let me give you a hand with that.
乖着点,最好别闹事
Be nice. I told you to be nice.
格兰?嗯
Glenn? Yeah.
哦
Okay
嗨,德怀特,嗨
Hi, Dwight Hey.
请进,请进
Come in. Come in.
格兰,安妮,我跟你介绍,这是埃尔维斯
Glenn, Annie, I’d like for you to meet Elvis.
埃尔维斯,这是格兰伍德的家
Elvis, these are the Greenwoods.
嗨,埃尔维斯,你们家很富有吗?
Hi, Elvis Well, aren’t you guys rich?
埃尔维斯
Elvis
是德怀特说的,我没说过这话
That’s what Dwight said. I never said that.
我跟你说过我只住进富人家里头
I told you, I can only stay with people who are loaded.
知道吗,那就不需要适应环境,对我说来更容易
Then it’s not much of an adjustment. It’s easier for me.
我去看看你哥哥在干什么
I’ll go see what’s keeping your brother.
他长得像谁?
What’s he look like?
不像你,你干嘛不自己下去看看
Different. Come find out for yourself.
我不想去,杰西
I don’t want to Jesse.
和他随便谈谈,也许你能了解点什么
Talk to him, you might learn a few things.
例如什么?
Like what?
他和你妈妈生活过8年,你说呢
Well, he spent the last eight years. With your mother. You tell me.
我们楼下见
We’ll see you downstairs.
好吧
Fine
他马上就下来
He’ll be right down.
埃尔维斯,这是杰西
Elvis, this is Jesse.
嗨
Hi
无所谓
Whatever
好吧,我们得挤一下,渡船10:30开
Okay, we gotta hustle The ferry leaves at 10:30.
埃斯维尔,带好你的东西了吗?是的
Elvis, do you have everything you need? Yes.
上过洗手间了吗?好,亲爱的,拿着这个
Did you use the bathroom? Okay. Honey, take this.
好像大家都一切就绪了,我们出发
Looks like everything’s packed. Let’s go.
好吧,准备出发,上车后系好安全带
Okay, we’re all set Slide in and put on your seat belt.
走吧
Let’s go.
安全带
Seat belt.
走吧
Come on.
好啦,我们出发了
Okay, we’re out of here.
谁给你起名叫埃尔维斯,埃尔维斯?我妈妈
How did you get the name Elvis, Elvis? My mom.
真好笑,我名字也是我妈给起的,反正就是这样
That’s funny. That’s how I got mine too. Whatever.
我要当一个大电影明星
I’m going to be a big movie star.
就像我爸爸一样,是的,真棒
Just like my dad. Yeah, right.
我爸爸,你知道吗,阿尔·帕西诺
My dad, you know, Al Pacino.
我的朋友都叫我教父
My friends call me the Godfather.
别恶心我了
Give me a break.
嗨,大海,我妈妈喜欢大海
Hey, the ocean My mom loved the ocean.
她是出海时在海上出生的,知道吗,哦,这太有意思了
She was born at sea, you know Well, that’s interesting.
在一艘航♥空♥母舰上
On an aircraft carrier.
现在没人知道这事了,这是机密信息
No one’s supposed to know that. It’s classified.
你嗓门还带遥控呢?
You come with a remote?
我没留神
Not that I know of.
多美啊,是不是?
Isn’t it beautiful?
你瞪眼看什么呢?你又在瞪眼看什么?
What are you staring at? What are you staring at?
一汪清水,你知道吗
Bunch of water. Yeah, shows what you know.
至少岛上没有个游乐园吧?没有
Is there an amusement park? No
有一个鲸鱼观景台,你是说在那真能看见鲸鱼?
There’s a whale-spotting station. Where they paint spots on whales?
对
Yeah.
快看,鲸鱼!鲸鱼!
Look, whales! Whales!
哦,哇,看那边!
Wow, look at that. Wow!
哦,难以置信
Oh, my God.
嗨,看那有露营地的牌子
Hey, there’s the sign for the campground.
好,我们就去那儿,我们到了吗?
Okay, here we go then Are we there yet?
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
我去那边支帐篷,好的
I’m putting the tent up over there. All right.
要不要吃东西,来杯咖啡怎样?