在那儿 一点钟方向
There he is, at one o’clock!
别让他跑了 我们会抓住他的
Let’s get behind him! We’ll cut him off!
抓住他 在那儿 还有200码
Get him! Out there, about 200 yards!
可以了 我拿好了
Clear! I got it!
全速
Full throttle!
去 快去
Let it go! Let it go!
再快 继续
More throttle! Keep it up!
对了 就这样
That’s it! That’s it!
放网下去 让他过来
Lay it down! Keep it coming!
嘿 你个大鱼
Yeah, fish!
嘿 你个大鱼
Yeah, fish!
那儿 往那儿游
Go on there!
对了 宝贝儿
Yeah, baby!
继续
Yeah, fish!
往那儿游进去
Go on in there!
进来了 进来了
Pin it! Pin it!
围起来 快把出口堵住
Close it in! Close it up!
他跑不了啦 把其他的都赶走
He won’t get away! Keep the others away.
我们抓住他了
We got him!
围起来
Close it up!
把他往中间赶
Get him in the middle!
继续别放松
Keep closing it up!
对不起
Excuse me.
我妈把我带到这 忘了给我坐公车的零钱了
My mom dropped me off and forgot my bus fare.
借点儿散碎银两给我吧
Could I borrow some money?
哦 谢谢 借给我银子你今天一定会很开心的
Thanks! Have a good day.
我要回家 借点钱给我好吧 离我远点儿
I got to get home. Lend me a buck? Get out of here.
对不起 夫人
Excuse me, lady.
我跟我朋友在博物馆把钱都花光了
My friends and I spent our money at the museum.
我们要坐船才能回家 帮帮我们吧
We have to take the ferry home. Can you help?
好吧
I suppose.
就这点儿
Few bucks.
妈的 我饿了 天哪 我也饿了
Shoot! I’m hungry. God, man! I need some food!
抓紧的
Let’s go!
走吧 杰西
Go, Jess!
嘿 你们 给我回来
Hey, you get…! Come back here!
来吧兄弟们
Come on, guys!
我最开始到这儿的时候
The first time I ever went there
太糟糕 实在太糟糕了
it was so bad.
我妈抛弃了我 去了休斯敦
My mom left me, then went to Houston.
从那之后 我就再也没见过她
I never saw her again.
不过没关系 反正我现在恨她恨得牙根痒痒
I don’t care. I hate her anyway.
我本来可以天天吃这个
I could eat this every day.
但是我没有 你从库帕通走的
Well, I bolted. You bolted from Cooperton?
对 你个笨蛋 哦 原来如此
I did, bonehead! Yeah, right.
都给我闭嘴 我们都同命相连 你呢 你知道什么
Shut up! We both did. What do you know?
他们看你时的样子就好像你会偷袭他们一样
They watch you like you’ll stab their back.
我等到了一家人来领养我 但是后来我跑路了
I waited till some foster-home losers took me. Then I slipped.
我们可比你机灵 吃
You ain’t as smart as us. Eat it!
我吃着呢
I am.
我想要个自己的地方 公♥寓♥什么的就行
I want my own place, like an apartment.
对 对 就你跟我
Right. You and me.
把我们合起来
We’ll meet someone.
有了我的智商加上你的人品 我们就会有钱的
With my brains and your personality, we’ll be rich.
离开这儿 快
Get out of here! Go!
分开走
Let’s split up!
哥们儿 拜拜 恩 回见
See you, guys. All right. Bye!
这边儿
This way!
走
Go!
快 快点儿
Go! Go, man!
抓紧的 这边儿 快 快
Run, man! This way! Come on! Come on!
进去 快点的 动换啊
Go! Quick, quick, quick! Move!
下来
Down here!
这儿 进来 妈的 快点儿
Here, shut it! Quick!
瞧瞧 这都是嘛
Check it out, man.
看这个
Look at this.
佩里
Perry?
什么鬼东西
What is that?
杰西 条子来啦 快跑
Jesse! Cops! Run!
他在这儿
There he is!
站住
Hold it, kid!
他上楼了
He’s heading up the stairs!
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid!
放松 冷静
Relax! Calm down.
非法闯入 蓄意破坏 拘捕
Breaking and entering, vandalism, resisting arrest.
还有什么我不知道的 我还抢了几家银行
Anything else I should know? I robbed a few banks.
三天后又看见你 我很欣慰啊
I’m glad you were only out three days.
这么快就想我了啊 德怀特
Did you miss me, Dwight?
佩里跟你在一块儿么
Was Perry with you?
佩里是谁
Perry who?
哎呦 别闹了
Don’t play.
别跟我这儿装傻 我讨厌打电♥话♥ 很讨厌
Don’t be a bonehead. I hate telephones
我花了45分钟
and I spent 45 minutes talking
跟警♥察♥解释这次你在探险公园厮混的事儿
to police and that adventure park, trying to keep you clean.
这次算你走运 没让你进法庭
We were lucky this time. I kept you out of court.
你得去探险公园清理你搞出来的祸
You have to clean up the mess at Northwest Adventure Park.
这是你改过自新的机会 还有什么问题么
That is your probation. Any problem?
我为什么要我要改过自新
Why should I have to clean it up?
我不知道为什么我还要在这跟你废话
I don’t know why I fool around with you kids in the first place.
你的事儿我管的够多的了
I’m working too much overtime with you.
但是你又总是搅呼 现在如果我不想再管了
But you split out again, and I’m out of the picture.
你就要跟少年管教局在一起了 并且受到监管和控制
You’ll be with Youth Authority. Court supervised and controlled.
他们会把你送进少年监狱 专门为你准备的拘留所
They’ll put you in baby jail. A lockup in juvenile hall.
好吧 你听着
Okay, look.
你的收养协议仍然生效 格林伍德一家也很好
Your placement is still on. The Greenwoods are okay.
他们甚至不在乎这次的这件事
They don’t even care about this incident.
他们家有毛病么
What’s with them?
哦 因为他们想收养你后 他们就有毛病了
I see. Since they want you in their home, something’s wrong with them.
你说我该怎么办
What do you think?
你还年轻 所以你还有机会
On paper, you’re still young, so you get some chances.
不是大把的机会再等着你 就几个 只有几个 孩子
Not an infinite number of chances, but a few, son.
明白了嘛
You get it?
上面说的你还有疑问吗
You got any questions about any of this?
有我妈的消息么
You hear from my mom?
你还想知道她的消息
You still want me to hear from her?
我只想确认一下她还好不
I just want to know if she’s okay.
你妈失去音信已经6年了 杰西
Nobody’s heard from your mom in six years, Jesse.
小子 准备好了么
Anytime you’re ready, big guy.
你好啊 安妮 好 很好
How are you, Annie? Good.
这对我们来说都是很长的一天
It’s been a long day for both of us.
他来了啊
There he is.
我帮你拿东西
Can I carry your stuff?
我们干嘛不进屋去洗洗呢 就要吃饭了
Why don’t we go inside and wash up? And we’ll have dinner.
有些文件要给你
We got a little paperwork here for you.
总是有一堆的文件
There’s always paperwork.
我刚买♥♥的一辆车 那买♥♥车的屁合同竟然有37页
I just bought a new car. With the contracts, it came to 37 pages.
最少也是这么多 我还没买♥♥呢
Well, this is a lease. I ain’t buying yet.
你喜欢电脑
You interested in computers?
我去年学的 可以教你啊 我不感兴趣
I learned last year and can teach you. I’m not into it.
我们都不感兴趣
That makes two of us.
其实我也是对他没什么兴趣
I wasn’t either.
但是当我想要改行做记者 我以前是老师
But then I decided that I wanted a second career as a journalist
我便花了一个夏天去写作
and so I’m taking the summer off to write.
我用了好几周去写故事 到现在还没有成功
A couple of weeklies have taken my stories. I haven’t earned anything yet.
继续吧 你的方向是正确的
Go ahead. Just dig right in.
我在写关于库帕通的故事的时候 我见到了德怀特
I met Dwight while doing a story on Cooperton.
德怀特是个神经病
Dwight’s a jerk.
你到底对什么能有兴趣呢
What exactly are you into?
吃饭的时候 我对什么都不感兴趣
I’m not into talking while I’m eating.
这是你的房♥间
Here’s your room.