你可以离开我的
Oh, you could’ve just left me.
不不 我永远都不会走
No, no, I’m never gonna go.
开车小心
Okay, drive safe.
再见 明天见
Ciao, see you later!
我没有要求她走
I mean, I didn’t ask her to leave.
我永远不会赶她走的
I mean, I’ll never ask her to leave.
但是 我觉得她大概明白
But, you know, I think she kind of understands that,
如果她不在 我会轻松一点
that it’s probably easier for me if she’s gone.
对于告别 我一直在想
I don’t, I, the whole like saying goodbye thing I’m like
“也许五天后我就会见到她了”
“I’ll probably see her in like five days or something.”
这不是永别 只是暂时告别几天而已
It’s not like goodbye, it’s just goodbye for a few days.
我脑子里有很多奇怪的想法 比如
You know, I mean there’s just that like weird thought of like,
千万别成为我们的最后一个拥抱之类的
don’t freaking let that be our last hug or whatever.
我不应该有这种想法…
You know, like I shouldn’t be having that thought…
“如果出事了怎么办
of like “What if something happens?
如果我再也见不到他了怎么办”
Like what if I don’t see him again?”
我在想 “你为什么要这么做
You know, like, “Why do you wanna do this?
这种目标简直是疯了”
Like it’s a totally crazy goal.”
吉米 能收到吗
Hey, Jimmy, do you copy?
我是吉米
This is Jimmy.
他刚刚开始攀岩了
He just started climbing.
第六段
极限平板
那里太滑了
It is so slippery right there.
他就是在这儿放弃的
This is where he bailed.
麦基 能听到吗 我是吉米
Mikey, do you copy? This is Jimmy.
吉米 我是麦基
Hey, Jimmy, this is Mikey.
等他通过岩壁段的时候能告诉我吗
Can you let me know when he’s through the slab pitch?
他通过岩壁路段了
He’s through the slab pitch.
他已经过去了
He’s through it?
对 他快到五角岩缝了
Yup, he’s almost at half dollar.
他动作很快
He’s moving fast.
上午六时
2017年6月3日
是的 吉米 他的进度提前了
Yes, Jimmy, he is of course ahead of schedule.
第六段
极限平板
他离猛犸平台还有多远
So how far is he from Mammoth?
正在通过五角岩缝
Doing the half dollar right now.
第九段
下行
六时二十一分 他向下爬到了心形平台
6:21 he’s down climbing to Heart Ledge
那儿有一群人 还是在波特平台上
there’s a party, in a Porter Ledge still.
他们都醒了 发现了他
They’re awake and there’s, they’re aware.
G他们在想”霍诺德来了” 天呐
They’re like “Here comes Honnold.” Oh, my God.
一个穿兔子套装的男人
A Dude in a bunny suit.
那个人要站起来了
The person is getting up now.
不 有尾巴
Uh yeah, no there’s a tail.
他有尾巴 不是鸡头就是兔子
This person has a tail and it’s either a chicken head or a bunny.
是独角兽
Oh, it’s a unicorn.
拜托 谁会这么干
Come on. Who does that?
我从没在酋长岩上见过这种人
I’ve never seen that on El Cap.
亚历克斯离开了
Wow, and Alex is gone.
他在六时四十九分进入了中空页岩区
Okay, so he’s entering the Hollow Flake at 6:49.
他刚完成了中空页岩区的下行路段
He just did the Hollow Flake down climb
现在进入了中空页岩区
and is in the Hollow Flake now.
第十四段
中空页岩区
300米
自♥由♥攀岩线路的特点是
And then the thing about Free Rider
从中空页岩区底部开始
is that from the base of Hollow Flake
有一条岩缝系统一直贯穿到崖顶
it’s one crack system all the way to the top
差不多有六百一十米吧
which is like what, 2,000 feet?
堪称地球上最壮丽的岩缝
That’s the most magnificent crack on planet earth.
第十四段
中空页岩区
道格 是我吉米
Doug, this is Jimmy.
第十九段
巨兽裂缝
他们有通过无线电告诉你他到巨兽裂缝了吗
Do you know if they’ve radioed if he’s gotten to the Monster yet?
有 他刚刚到
Yeah, he’s there now.
就快爬过去了
He’s almost through it.
瞧 他现在确实快到了
There, he’s coming up now actually.
他现在到了相当于峰顶的高度
Now we see him like at the same height as the spire.
但你们大家都已经各就各位了吗
But you guys are all in position ready to go?
准备好了 萨姆和我就在山墙底下
Yeah, Sam and I are at the bottom of the head wall.
我猜他十五分钟左右能到抱石绳段
My guess is he’s 15 minutes from the Boulder Problem or so.
第二十三段
抱石绳段
625米
他刚刚来了招空手道踢
He just did the karate kick.
他做到了
He’s got it.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
这也太险了
That is way too gnarly.
-我的天呐 -他做到了 天呐
– Oh, my God. – He did it. Jesus.
第二十三段
抱石绳段
他刚刚到了抱石绳段
He just sent the boulder problem.
第二十六段
耐力角
744米
他一定兴奋极了
He must be so stoked.
把耐力角和抱石绳段甩在身后
I mean to have the slabs and the boulder problem
对他而言意义重大
behind him is monumental.
-到耐力角了吗 -没错 到耐力角了
– Here’s the Enduro huh? – Yup, this is the Enduro.
我不敢相信你们竟然还真敢看
I can’t believe you guys are actually gonna watch.
不 我不想 我不要 不要
Oh, I don’t wanna, I don’t, I don’t, I don’t, I don’t, no, no.
第二十七段
横渡段
760米
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
是啊 他现在几乎完全悬在外面
Yeah, that’s kind of exposed right there.
天呐 这也太悬了
Oh, my God, it’s so exposed.
那种在刃嶙上行走真的太
That arête move as he stepped around has gotta be,
这是攀爬酋长岩上最险峻
I mean that’s one of the most exposed moves
最艰险的一段
like anywhere on El Cap.
稍有退却 就会滚落下来
If you just step out, it all drops away.
真棒 伙计
Yeah, buddy.
今天是亚历克斯的巅峰之日
Alex is having the best day of his life.
不好说 反正我不太好受
I don’t know. Not me.
我受够了 没错 就这样吧
I’m done, yeah, no, this is it,
我不 我们没必要再重来一次
I don’t, we don’t need to do this again.
没错 不要了
Yeah, no.
第三十一段
终段
900米
要结束了
It’s over now.
我的天呐 登顶了 太棒了
Oh, God, it’s done, woo-hoo!
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God, wow.
老天 简直不敢相信我刚亲眼目睹了什么
Oh, my God, I can’t believe what I just witnessed.
天呐
Oh, god.
很高兴再次见到你 好耶
Good to see you again, yay.
太高兴了
So delighted.
感觉棒极了 太紧张了
That felt so good, it’s freaking raged.
现在感觉如释重负
Like a gigantic weight off of my shoulders too.
我得承认
I have to admit, I mean.
太高兴了 这趟旅行太棒了
So delighted, what a journey.
是啊 不敢相信八年的梦想
Yeah, I just can’t even believe after eight years of dreaming,
萨萨打电♥话♥给我
oh San-san’s calling me.
你好呀
Hello?
是我 太高兴了
Yeah, so delighted.
天呐 你太高兴了 这也太轻描淡写了
Oh my, you’re so delighted, that’s putting it lightly.
我从没像这样大笑过 别说太…
I’ve like never smiled so much. Don’t say anything too…
我想看到的 说什么来着
I wanna see it. What’s that?
我说过我想看见你那样的笑脸
Like, I told you I wanted to see that smile.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我从来没哭成这样 我都没想到我会哭
I’ve like never cried so hard and I didn’t even see it coming.
你现在还能说上话来 真是太讨厌了
Showing that you talk now, I was just like “Blah.”
是啊 我有点
Yeah, no, I’m, I’m sort of at,
我也有点想哭 我现在百感交集
at risk of crying here too, I’m like, I feel quite emotional.
这样对了 别哭 萨萨 别惹的我也想哭
Yeah, no, don’t cry San-san it will make me cry.
但查理说哭出来吧
But Claire says cry it.
我觉得如果我哭出来电影效果会更好 但我
I think the movie would be better if I burst into tears, but I,
我不是很想哭