Right here, right now. This moment is real.
我是说 还有什么比一个人试图帮助他们所爱的人更真实的呢
I mean, what’s more real than a person tryin’ to help someone they love?
如果这不是真实存在的 我不知道什么才是真的
Now, if that’s not real, I don’t know what is.
你认识其他保安吗
Do you know the other security guards?
我都认识啊 怎么了
I know ’em all. Why?
嘿 巴迪
Hey, Buddy…
我不会祝我们今天开心
let’s not have a good day…
我要祝我们今天非常开心
let’s have a great day.
盖 我们来这里做什么
Guy, what are we doin’ here?
我们是来给我的朋友米莉找那个视频片段的
We’re here to get a video clip for my friend Millie.
这看起来不吓人吗
Does this look intimidating?
我不知道 盖 你怎么找到这玩意儿的
I don’t know, Guy. How do you hold this thing?
你有我想要的东西
You have something I want.
你得把它交出来
And you’re gonna hand it over.
你怎么进来的
How’d you get in here?
放轻松 我认识你们的保安
Easy. I know your security guard.
吉米?
Jimmy?
他的名字叫路易吉
His name is Luigi.
所以如果你花点时间记他的名字…
So if you took some time to learn his name…
也许他不会这么快背叛你
maybe he wouldn’t turn on you so quick.
我需要一段视频片段 你得给我
I need a video clip, and you’re gonna give it to me.
等等 你是不是…
Wait a minute, are you…
你是蓝衫男吗
Are you Blue Shirt Guy?
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
天啊 你是盖 你是蓝衫男 是你啊
Holy shit! You’re Guy! You’re Blue Shirt Guy! It’s you!
是的 -我爱你
Yeah. – I love you.
是吗 -我是说
You do? – I mean…
我就像一个粉丝 你太棒了
I’m like a fan. You’re awesome.
你想要什么尽管拿
You can have anything you want.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on one second.
玩家们 听好了 我是雷文杰明· 巴顿
Gamers, listen up, this is Revenjamin Buttons here.
我和盖在一起
I’m here with Guy.
这个盖 他在我的藏身之处 他是来抢劫我的
The Guy, he’s in my stash house, and he’s here to rob me.
我能不能要一点…
Can I get a little…
什么纪念品之类的给我粉丝们 盖 -什么
“what-what” for my followers, Guy? – What?
太棒了 好的 那么现在发生的情况是这样….
Perfect. All right, so what’s happening is…
盖在找一个片段视频…
Guy’s looking for a clip…
关于我达到神秘等级的漫步的视频
showing a walkthrough I did to get to the secret level.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我在跟谁说话? 这真是一句经典的盖的台词
Who am I talking to? It’s just such a classic Guy line.
对吗
Right?
你很棒 哦 不管怎样
You’re good. Oh, anyway…
而你 你想和那个莫洛托夫小妞一起从我这里偷走它
And you, you tried to steal it from me with that Molotov chick.
她叫米莉
Her name’s Millie.
是的 等等 是谁 -米莉
Yeah. Wait, who? – Millie.
我觉得进展得很顺利
I think it’s going really well.
我知道呀 这真的是我第一次把枪从枪套里拿出来
I know. This is literally the first time I took my gun out the holster.
是吗
Totally. Right?
盖 我本来想回滚记录 但故障已经修补好了
Guy, I tried to go back through, but the glitch is patched.
我再也没有找到它
And I never found it again.
所以我是唯一一个看到过另一边是什么的人
So I’m the only one that ever saw what was on the other side.
但都在这里了 看看吧
But it’s all here, check it out.
事实上 这帅呆了 就像是一个完全不同的世界
It’s pretty cool actually. It’s like a whole other world.
就是这个吗 这就是游戏片段吗 -对 就是这个
This is it? This is the game clip? – Yeah, that’s it.
你能为我做一件事吗 就一件
Can you do one, single, just one solid for me?
就一件事 我不会再多要求 好吗 -好的
One thing, I’ll stop asking, okay? – Yeah.
只要说出我的口号♥就行了
Just say my catchphrase.
如果你这么说 我的观众会把香蕉奶油三明治弄得浑身都是
My viewers will just banana cream sandwich all over themselves if you say it.
我喜欢香蕉奶油三明治
I love banana cream sandwiches.
不是这种香蕉奶油三明治
Maybe not this banana cream sandwich.
是的 这种
Yeah, this one.
好的 太好了 好的 那就说 “你知道现在是什么时刻吗”
Okay, perfect. Okay, so just say, “You know what time it is?”
你知道现在是什么时刻吗 -你知道现在是什么时刻吗
You know what time it is? – You know what time it is?
你知道现在是什么时刻吗
You know what time it is?
你知道现在是什么时刻吗
You know what time it is?
你知道现在是什么时刻吗
You know what time it is?
你知道现在是什么时刻吗
You know what time it is?
你知道现在是什么时刻吗
You know what time it is?
现在是犯罪时刻 宝贝 嗯
It’s crime o’clock, baby. Yeah.
现在是犯罪…
It’s crime o’cl…
但是 不 我不能这么说 那是…
But, no, I can’t say that. That’s…
好吧 没事的 我自己说就好
Okay. It’s all right. I’ll say it myself.
好吧 你知道现在是什么时刻吗 -不知道
All right, you know what time it is? – No.
现在是犯罪…妈妈
It’s crime o’cl… Mom!
妈妈 你是认真的吗…
Mom! Are you serious with the…
非得现在用吸尘器吗
vacuum right now?
你真的要现在拖地吗 我正在说…
You really have to do that here? I’m saying my…
我的口号♥呢 大家都在看呢
catchphrase! Everybody’s watching!
上帝啊 -你22岁了
God! – You’re 22,
还住在我的房♥子里 我家没有上帝
living in my house, there is no God!
抱歉 盖
Sorry, Guy.
谢谢你 巴顿先生 我们要走了
Thank you, Mr. Buttons. We’re gonna go.
不 不 不 你必须杀了我
No, no, no! No, you gotta kill me.
抱歉 你说什么 -你得杀了我 请杀了我吧
I’m sorry, what? – You gotta kill me. Please kill me.
杀了我吧 老爹 杀了我
Give it to me, Daddy. Give it to me!
不 不要那样做 不要那样做
No. Please don’t do that. Please don’t do that.
我们不会伤害任何人的 我是个好人
We’re not gonna hurt anybody. I’m a good guy.
什么 你说什么
What? What’d you say?
这话里有话啊
That’s deep.
不 没有
No, it’s not.
我能感觉到 很深邃
That’s like I can taste you, deep.
我需要你的帮助 巴迪 我没有安全口令
I want your help, Buddy. I don’t have the safeword.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
我不想要
I don’t want that.
不 你想要
Yeah, you do.
太近了
That’s touching.
太近了 -是的
They’re touching. – Yeah.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
是的 我知道
Yes, I do.
你想看看自♥由♥之城的痒痒猫吗
You want a little bit of that Free City Itchy Kitty.
不 -嗯 嗯 不 你想
No. – Uh-huh. Yes, you do.
您的动作太恶心了
The way you move, it’s almost dirty.
来个小小的萨诺斯手套舞怎么样
What about a little Thanos Glove…
转成萨诺斯啪啪啪?
into a little bit of Thanos Snap?
哦 看起来很疼 -是啊 有点
Oh. That looked like it hurt. – Yeah, a little bit.
来段周圆驾车舞怎么样
A little Sunday Drive.
你这房♥子真漂亮
You have a beautiful home.
蛇人舞呢 不行吗 不喜欢蛇人吗 -再见 巴顿先生
Snakey Man? No? No Snakey Man? – Bye, Mr. Buttons.
拜托 给我来段蛇舞 拜托 伙计
Come on, give me one snake! Just come on, man.
妈妈 别碰那只袜子
Mom! Do not touch that sock!
我向上帝发誓 如果你碰那只袜子
I swear to God, if you touch that sock…
你下半辈子就得去疗养院呆着了
you will be in therapy for the rest of your life!
不 那不是普通的袜子 快放下
No! That’s my special sock! Put it down!
米莉 拜托
Millie, please.
请你从昏迷中醒来
Please wake up from your standing coma.
听着 我知道这个世界对你来说只是个游戏
Look, I know this world is just a game to you
你可来去自如 但对我来说…
and you can come and go, but to me…
这个地方 这些人 就是我的全部
this place, these people, that’s all I have.
如果我帮你可以拯救这儿 那我必须这么做
And if I can help you save it, I wanna do that…
但你得醒醒 拜托
but you gotta wake up, please.
米莉 我很抱歉 我当时离开了
Millie, I’m sorry for running away.

Guy?
哦 吓死我了
Oh, that’s so scary! It’s just terrifying.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
听着 你可能一开始就生活在幕后 但我也是
Look, you may have started out living in the background, but so did I.
我们已经受够了
We’re done with that.
我给你准备了一份礼物
I got you a present.
我没时间把它包起来
I didn’t have time to wrap it.
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!