Millie, he’s not gonna exist once the sequel launches.
他的整个世界就要毁灭了
His whole world’s about to end.
你不觉得他会想要一个拯救它的机会吗
Don’t you think he’d want a chance to save it?
给你 -谢谢你
Here you go. – Thank you.
不客气 -盖
You got it. – Guy?
盖 我们得谈谈
Guy, we need to talk.
你的声音怎么了 你的澳大利亚口音呢
What’s going on with your voice? Where’s your Australian accent?
我是英国人
British.
我想我一看到澳大利亚口音就知道了
I think I know an Australian accent when I see one.
我把变♥声♥器♥关掉了
I turned off the accent filter.
这就是我
This is me.
好的
Good.
听着 我得告诉你一件非常重要的事
Look, I have to tell you something really important.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
那才是有史以来最糟糕的事情
That would have been like the worst thing ever.
也许那不是最糟糕的事
Maybe not the worst thing.
我要给你看点东西
I have to show you something.
好吧
Okay.

Wow!
我一直在想这里装的是什么
I always wondered what was in here.
观看杀戮时刻
Tune in to the Kill Cam
了解更多今日亮点
for more of today’s highlights
自♥由♥城每一个血腥 弹痕累累的角落
of every bloody, bullet-ridden corner of Free City.
有人看到我的猫了吗
Has anyone seen my cat?
嘿 那是菲利斯 她总是弄丢她的猫
Hey, that’s Phyllis. She’s always losing her cats.
那是乔 他是我的朋友 我认识那个人
And there’s Joe! He’s my friend, I know that guy.
我还是不明白 这是什么地方
I don’t get it. What is this place?
不知道该怎么跟你说 但这座城市是一场游戏
There is no easy way to say this, but this city is a game.
这么说不就简单明了了吗 我知道这是场游戏
There’s no easy way to say this, I know it’s a game.
而且是你教我玩的
You taught me how to play it. Boop-boop.
是的 你说得对 是我教的
Yes, you’re right, I did.
但这不是像一场游戏 这实际上就是一场游戏
But it’s not just that it’s like a game. It is a game.
这是一款电子游戏 仅此而已
It’s a video game. And that’s all it is.
这么说整个世界都是一场游戏?
So the entire world is a game?
是的
Yes.
我们都只是游戏中的玩家吗
And we’re all just players in the game?
不完全是
Not exactly.
我是个玩家
I’m a player.
这里所有的人都是玩家 我们生活在真实的世界里
All these people here are players. We live in the real world.
但你只存在于这里
But you only exist here.
这就是为什么你永远不能离开自♥由♥之城
It’s why you can never leave Free City.
你就是我们所说的NPC
You’re what we call an NPC.
NPC
NPC.
警♥察♥和那个大兔子
The policeman and the muscular bunny rabbit,
他们也这么叫我 什么是NPC
they called me that. What is an NPC?
我们 -看看吧
Let’s take… – Just watch.
再看一眼排行榜
…another look at that leaderboard.
所有人都趴在地上
Everybody get down on the ground!
别逞英雄
Nobody try to be a hero.
很快就会结束
This will all be over soon.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你是一个非玩家角色
You’re a non-player character.
不 -只是一个背景人物
Non… – A background person.
是人们设计来为真人增添乐趣的
Someone designed to make the game more fun for real people.
等等 等一下 停一下
Wait, hold on a second. Just stop for a second.
我想确认一下我理解的对不对
I wanna make sure I’m getting this straight.
我想彻底搞清楚
I just wanna fully understand here.
这么说 我是假的?
So, I’m fake?
整个世界都是假的? 我甚至连主角都算不上
The entire world is fake? I’m not even a main character,
只是个在幕后的白♥痴♥?
I’m just this idiot who’s in the background?
米莉 你为什么要说这个 我爱你
Millie, why are you even saying this? I love you.
你喜欢我只是因为这份情感在你的程序里
You only think that because it’s in your programming.
盖 我需要你听我说
Guy, I need you to listen to me.
再过两天 游戏就要停服了
In two days, the game is gonna shut down. For good.
当这部续作推出时 这儿的整个城市
When this sequel launches, this whole city,
你 包括这里所有非玩家的人
you, all the people in it who aren’t players,
他们会永远消失 你得听我说
they’ll be gone forever. You need to listen.
在我的一生中 我一直感觉我是非同凡响的
My whole life, I felt like there had to be something more.
然后我看到了你
And then I saw you.
我知道我是对的 我是对的
And I knew I was right. I was right!
有那么一秒钟 我感觉棒极了
And for a second, I felt amazing.
我知道 -你不知道
I know. – Except you don’t know.
因为我们不一样
Because we’re not the same.
你不是这么说的吗 这是你的原话啊
Isn’t that what you said? You said that.
我们不一样
We’re not the same.
你是真实的
You’re real.
那我是什么 我是什么
And I’m what? I’m what?
你不是
You’re not.
你不是
You’re not.
嗯 我可能不是真的 但是有那么一秒钟…
Well, I may not be real, but for a second there…
我觉得自己很有活力
I felt pretty alive.
都是骗人的
It’s all a lie!
周五之前把季度报告放在我桌上
Have the quarterly reports on my desk by Friday.
季度报告 天哪 多具体的商业术语啊
Quarterly reports. My, what specific business lingo.
哇 大城市的生活 一点也不像
Wow. Life in the big city. Ain’t nothing like it.
它会粉碎你的灵魂
Until it crushes your soul.
有人看到我的猫子吗 有没有人看到我的…
Has anyone seen my cat? Has anyone seen my…
你的猫? 不 菲利斯 我没见过
Your cats? No, Phyllis, I haven’t seen them.
但是有个一劳永逸的办法 把你那该死的门关好
But here’s a revolutionary idea… close your goddamn door.
它们又不会一个接一个的叠罗汉
It’s not like they’re climbing on top of one another,
形成一个小猫塔 然后撬锁溜出去
forming a little kitty tower, and then jimmying the locks.
它们没有拇指 菲利斯
They don’t have thumbs, Phyllis.
没有拇指
No thumbs!
你们还不明白吗 你们没有人明白吗
Don’t you get it? Don’t any of you get it?
这些都是假的 啥也不是 都是假的 我们没有存在的必要
None of this matters! None of it! It’s fake! We don’t matter!
那栋楼 是假的 这条街…
That building, that’s fake! This street…
是假的
It’s fake!
那辆车…
That car…
约翰尼警官
Officer Johnny!
祝你今天开心 盖
Have a good one, Guy.
哦 嘿 呃…
Oh, hey, uh…
进来吧
Come in.
给你吧
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴迪
Buddy,
如果你发现你不是真实存在的 你会怎么做
what would you do if you found out that you weren’t real?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
假设一下
Pretend with me.
好的 那么
Okay, so…
我可以假装我是鬼魂吗
Can I pretend I’m a ghost?
好的
Sure.
噢 那我要现在这个样子呢 还是要扮成我死的样子
Oh. Do I look like how I look like now? Or whenever I die?
就好比 我是不是应该穿着丧服
Like, do I have a funeral outfit on?
在举♥行♥葬礼 -那不要紧
This is kind of funeral… – Doesn’t matter.
但就穿工作服吧 因为我打了领带
…but even though it’s a work uniform, ’cause I got a tie on.
我们讨论的重点不在这 好吗
Let’s move on from the concept, okay?
明白
Got it.
我不是鬼魂 太失望了
I’m not a ghost. I’m very disappointed,
但我懂了 -好的
but I get it. – Yeah.
我就是我 现在的我 我只是想帮助一个朋友
I’m me, who I am right now, and I’m just trying to help a friend.
我说 好吧 如果我不是真实存在的又能如何呢
I say, okay, so what if I’m not real?
什么叫 “又能如何?”
I’m sorry. “So what?”
嗯 又能如何呢
Yeah. So what?
但如果你不是真的
But if you’re not real,
这难道不意味着你所做的一切都毫无意义吗
doesn’t that mean that nothing you do matters?
什么意思啊 听着 兄弟 我坐在这里
What does that mean? Look, brother, I am sitting here
和我最好的朋友一起试着帮他渡过难关
with my best friend, trying to help him get through a tough time.
对吗 即使我不是真实存在的 起码这一刻 我是真实的
Right? And even if I’m not real, this moment is.
就在这里 就在此刻 这一刻是真实的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!