But when I was in the backyard on that little swing…
你知道吗 在那一刻
You know that moment,
在荡起与回落的那一刻
that split second between rising and falling,
当你享受那种失重感的时候 你会感觉你是自♥由♥的
when you’re totally weightless, it feels like you’re free.
像坠入爱河
In love.
感觉是自♥由♥的 你说的 嗯
Free. What you said. Yeah.
我很想吻你 这是不是很奇怪
I really wanna kiss you. Is that weird?
你想吻我吗
You want to kiss me?
我太想吻你了
I wanna kiss you so badly.
你想狠狠的吻我吗
You want to kiss me badly?
不 -不吗
No! – No?
不 不 不 我想温情地吻你
No, no, no, no, no. I wanna kiss you well.
我是说 我真是个白♥痴♥
I mean, I’m an idiot,
所以我有时会像个自痴一样说话
so I say things like an idiot sometimes.
不 没有 没有
No, you’re not. You’re not.
我是说 嗯
I mean, um,
呃 如果你知道怎么吻 那就吻吧
uh, if you know how to, go for it.
我知道该怎么吻
I know how.
好吧
Okay.
开始了
Here it goes.
那比冰激凌味道好多了
That was so much better than ice cream.
哇哦
Whoa!
我想有人在敲门
I think someone’s at the door.
那就
I’ll say.
嗯 这真是太棒了
Well, this was great.
好的 好的 -有缘再见吧 好吗
Yeah, it was. – Let’s meet up again sometime soon. Yeah?
嗯 一定
Yes. Definitely.
也许在现实世界里见
Maybe in the real world.
什么
What?
嗯 是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 再见 -好的
Okay. Bye. – Okay.
再见 莫洛托夫
Bye, Molotov.
嘿 我的真名是米莉
Hey… my real name is Millie.
我的真名仍然是盖
My real name continues to be Guy.
米莉 开门 米莉 是我 是凯斯 开门 赶快
Millie, open up! Millie, it’s me, it’s Keys! Open up! Come on!
米莉 是我 开门
Millie! It’s me, open up!
什么 -你是对的
What? – You were right.
你是对的 -哦 接着说
You were right. – Oh, come on in.
你是对的 我们的代码 的确在自♥由♥之城
You were right. Our code, it is in Free City
还有 米莉 起作用了
and, Millie, it works.
是啊 我知道 但我们没有证据
Yeah, I know. But we don’t have proof.
暂时忘了这件事吧
Just forget about that for one second.
我是说我们的游戏《生活本身》
I’m saying that our game, Life Itself,
里面的角色会成长 改变 会越来越真实
where characters would grow and change and feel real…
是吗 -起作用了
Yeah? – …worked.
凯斯 -人工智能起作用了
Keys. – The AI worked.
这就是为什么自♥由♥之城如此逼真 为什么人们如此喜爱它的原因
It’s the reason why Free City is so realistic and people love it so much.
当然 虽然看起来也不一样
And of course it doesn’t look the same.
这里面没有瀑布 没有蝴蝶和独角兽
There’s no waterfalls, there’s no butterflies and unicorns,
所有的角色都有不同的皮肤 他们当然不会弄成一样的
all the characters have different skins. Of course they do.
但游戏中的底层代码是相同的 那是我们的代码
But the underlying code in the game is the same. Our code.
盖 我是说 他进化得
And Guy, I mean, he has evolved way further
甚至超出了我们的想象
than we thought was even possible.
等等 你是说那个穿NPC皮肤的黑客吗
Wait, are you talking about the hacker in the NPC skin?
米莉 我说的是蓝衫男…
Millie, I’m talking about the fact that Blue Shirt Guy…
什么
Yeah?
他不是一个玩家
…is not a player.
他是一个认为自己是活人的算法
He is an algorithm who thinks he’s alive.
我是说 见鬼 严格来说 他已经活了
I mean, hell, technically, he is alive.
他是第一个真正的人工智能
He is the first real artificial intelligence.
不 不可能 -我知道
No! No. – I know.
不 不 不 -是真的 是真的
No, no, no. – Yeah, yeah.
盖 我的那个盖吗 -盖
Guy? My Guy? – Guy.
那… -你的盖?
One who has been… – Your Guy?
老天爷… -这是一件好事
Holy… – This is a good thing.
不 糟透了
No, it’s really bad.
米莉 他的代码 已经是原有大小的几千倍
Millie, his code, it’s thousands of times the size it should be.
我们做到了 小米莉
We did it, Mills.
我们做到了 我们想要创造的一切 都实现了
We did it. Everything that we wanted to create, it actually happened.
好吧 你知道NPC也有私生活吗
Okay? Did you know that the NPCs have private lives?
其中一位咖啡师通过反复试验学会了如何做卡布奇诺
One of the baristas learned how to make a cappuccino through trial and error.
我是说 那真的很难 我甚至自己都不会做
I mean, that’s really difficult. I can’t even do that.
我早上甚至连自己的燕麦奶都泡不起来泡沫
I can’t even froth my own oat milk in the morning.
而游戏中的巴姆谢尔这个角色
And the Bombshell character in the game
甚至写了一本回忆录 用以批判
wrote a memoir that’s a searing indictment
性别歧视 批判父权制
of gender roles, the patriarchy…
尽管内容有点说教 但总体来说还是相当不错
It’s a little preachy in parts, but overall, it’s pretty good.
米莉 我们得庆祝一下
Millie, we have to celebrate!
不 这不可能 -你在说什么
No, this can’t be happening. – What are you talking about?
这就是我们一直所努力的 -不 我让他吻了我
This is what we’ve been working for! – No, I let him kiss me!
所以 是的
So, yeah.
抱歉 等等 你让谁吻你了
I’m sorry, wait, you let who kiss you?

Guy.
盖?
Guy?
就像是我第一次吻了一个人畜无害的男人一样
The first time I kiss a non-toxic guy in like forever
而他甚至不是真人
and of course he’s not even real!
呃 那上面没有亲吻的按键
Uh, there’s not a button for that.
哦 他找到按钮了
Oh, he found the button.
好吧 -是的
Okay. – Yeah.
我真是 我太困惑了 -为什么这么热
I am… I’m so confused. – Why is it so hot?
而且我非常好奇
And surprisingly curious.
你让一个人工智能
You let an artificially intelligent
一个电子游戏的角色吻了你? -哦 好的
video game character kiss you? – Oh, okay,
你能不能别再这么说了
can you just stop saying it like that?
然后你觉得那会是…
And then you thought that would be…
因为你得见见他 凯斯
Because you have got to meet him, Keys.
他很有趣 很可爱 而且很帅
He’s funny, and he’s sweet, and he’s so handsome.
哦 天哪 我终于说出来了
Oh, my God, now I’m saying it out loud.
而且 米莉 好好想想 他才四岁
Also, Millie, food for thought, he’s like four.
真的吗 你非要说这些吗 -真的
Really? You’re gonna do that? – Really.
哇 你刚才说的太吓人了
Wow, you just made that really creepy.
米莉 把这些都放在一边 不管是不是很奇怪 如果人们知道了这件事
Millie, put all that aside. Weird or not, when people find out about this,
你可能会赢得诺贝尔奖 哦 天哪
you could win a Nobel Prize. Oh, God.
什么
What?
哦 天哪 如果他们看到这个
Oh, my God, if they see this…
什么 怎么了 -哦
What? What is it? – Oh!
安特万啊 还能有谁
Antwan. What else?
他撒了谎 他谎称使用上了我们的代码
He’s lying. He lied about using our code,
他一直在撒谎说这个游戏是向后兼容的
he’s been lying about the game being backwards compatible.
我认为他在 “自♥由♥之城1” 的问题上撒了谎
I think he’s lying about Free City 1.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
看 你看 这里没有任何任务 也没有任何地点
Look. You see? There’s not one mission, not one location…
我的意思是 这里连自♥由♥之城1中的一个角色都没有
I mean, there’s not even a single character from Free City 1 on here.
自♥由♥之城2不是最新版本
Free City 2 is not an update…
而是个替代品 -没错
It’s a replacement. – Exactly.
所以当自♥由♥之城2周一上映时
So when Free City 2 launches on Monday…
蓝衫男 所有的证据 包括我们的代码 一切都将被删除
Blue Shirt Guy, all proof of our code, everything will be deleted.
他不能这么做
He can’t do that.
我是说 我们现在面对的是有着自我意识的人工智能 这太疯狂了
I mean, this is artificial life we’re dealing with. I mean, that’s insane.
我们完蛋了
We’re screwed.
也许不会
Maybe not.
如果我们能在游戏中找到我们最初的版本
If we can find our original build in the game,
这就能证明安特万在没有正当许可的情况下使用了我们的代码
it’ll prove that Antwan used our code without properly licensing it.
我们必须要在自♥由♥之城2推出之前找到它
And we just have to find it before Free City 2 launches.
我们还有48小时
We have 48 hours.
我找过了 凯斯 你知道的
I’ve looked, Keys. You know I have.
我知道你找过了
I know you have.
但现在我们都知道蓝衫男的事了
But now that we both know about Blue Shirt Guy,
也许他能帮上忙
maybe he can help?
那就意味着我得告诉他
That would mean I’d have to tell him.
米莉 续作一推出他就将不复存在了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!