Antwan, you told the fans…
自♥由♥城市2可以兼容的 广♥告♥已经推广出去了
Free City 2 is backwards compatible. It was in the commercial.
你说续作里会安排同样的角色
You said there’d be the same characters in the sequel.
嗯 是这样的 我那时候是骗人的
Well, here’s the thing. When I said that, I was lying.
听着 安特万 这个游戏已经比以往任何时候都更令人讨厌了
Listen, Antwan, the game is already buggier than ever.
我收到了一堆用户投诉 数不胜数
I got a stack of user complaints, like a mile high.
听着 我知道这很糟糕
Look, I know it sucks.
但是IP识别是非常困难的 对吗 所以根本不用担心
But the IP recognition is rock hard. Okay? So don’t even worry about it.
我是说 我们可以做一个原创游戏
I’m just saying, we could make an original game.
什么
What?
原创吗 既然我可以做续作我为什么还要做原创
Make an original? Why would I do that when I could make a sequel?
续作
A sequel.
做续作能解决那些问题吗
So we can make it better?
人们就喜欢大IP 喜欢续作
IPs and sequels, that is the thing that people want.
我问你一个问题 -好的
Let me ask you a question. – Okay.
你喜欢肯德基炸鸡 对吧
You love Kentucky Fried Chicken, right?
嗯 嗯 -不喜欢
Mmm-hmm. – No.
如果你喜欢肯德基 而我做的是肯德基
If you love Kentucky Fried Chicken, and I make Kentucky Fried Chicken,
我知道你喜欢肯德基炸鸡
and I know that you love Kentucky Fried Chicken,
如果你喜欢肯德基 我难道还要开另一家店
why would I make another restaurant called,
起名叫“肯火鸡”吗
uh, I don’t know, “Albuquerque Boiled Turkey”?
对不对 这没必要啊 伙计 -嗯嗯 没必要
Okay? Makes no sense, homie. – Mmm-hmm. No sense.
我要给你提供什么 续作 肯德基炸鸡2.0
What am I gonna give you? A sequel. Kentucky Fried Chicken-Chicken, Part Two.
嗯 能旗鼓相当就行
Uh, yum. Drop the deuce on him.
来吧 过来
Come on. Come here. Come here.
我不想让你有压力
I don’t want you to stress
尤其是你还有这一头光彩夺目的头发
that glorious shampoo commercial head of yours about it.
自♥由♥之城2将会非常精彩
Free City 2 is gonna be jumunjious.
这不是靠吹出来的
That’s not a word.
你确定你不想升到编程部门吗
You sure you don’t wanna bump up to programming?
我知道你在这方面很擅长
I know you got the brains for it.
不用了 谢谢 我在这里很好
No thanks. I’m good right where I am.
那就好 怕升迁 我能感同身受
Love it. Fear of flying. Can’t say I can relate.
不过 只要不用涨薪我都无所谓
But all good with me if I don’t have to pay you more.
安特万走咯
Antwan out.
这家伙是谁啊
Who is this guy?
我采纳了你的建议
I took your advice.
我升级了
I leveled up.
真厉害
Impressive.
你为什么要做这些
Why are you doing all of this?
你知道吗 我觉得我被困住了
You know, I guess I felt… trapped.
被我的生活困住了
You know, in my life.
我觉得就像是…
I just felt so…
卡住了一样
Stuck.
嗯 然后我看到了你
Yeah. And then I saw you.
然后我看到了你
Then I saw you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是盖
I’m Guy.
不 你到底是谁
No, who are you really?
就是盖啊
Still Guy.
所有这一切 升级得如此之快
All of this, leveling up so fast.
向全世界竖起中指
Giving this whole world the finger.
你是怎么做到的
How are you pulling this off?
我从来没有对任何人竖起手指过
I’ve never given anyone any of my fingers.
你在索拉米工作 是吗
You work at Soonami, don’t you?
不 -你肯定有内♥幕♥消息
No. – You’ve got an inside track.
我在银行工作 -好吧 银行
I work at the bank. – Right. The bank.
所以 你就是个碰巧在银行工作的厉害的黑客
So, you’re just this incredible hacker who happens to work at the bank.
是的 我在银行工作
Yes, I work at the bank.
你的皮肤是从哪里弄来的
Where did you get that skin?
我生来就有啊
It’s always sort of been there.
为什么人们总是问我这个问题
Why do people keep asking me that question?
我不知道 他们为什么这么问
I don’t know, why do they?
不 不 我也不知道 我…
No, no. Not doing that. I…
现在到底什么情况
What’s happening right now?
我不知道 但我不相信
I don’t know, but I don’t buy it.

No.
好吧 不说这个了 -好的 好的
Okay, fine. I’ll forget it. – Fine. Good.
我不再追究 -好的
I’ll let it go. – Yes.
太棒了
Great.
我想 我们都有自己的秘密
We all have our secrets, I guess.
是的 没错
Yes, we do.

Hey.
你喜欢吃冰激凌吗
Do you like ice cream?
我真不敢相信我从来没来过这里
I can’t believe I’ve never been here.
嗯 这算是个秘密
Well, it’s sort of a secret.
我和我的朋友巴迪总是来这里 这里又安静又安全
That’s why me and my buddy, Buddy, always come here. It’s quiet and safe.
这倒是
Yeah, it makes sense.
这里没有任务
No missions here.
哦 你一定要尝尝这个 你会觉得我疯了
Oh, you gotta try this. You’re gonna think I’m crazy.
这是全世界我最喜欢的口味
This is my favorite flavor in the whole world.
请给我们两份普通的就行
We’ll take two of the usual, please.
没问题 盖
You got it, Guy.
这是泡沫口香糖的味道
It’s bubble gum flavor.
你觉得我是不是疯了
You think I’m crazy, don’t you?

Guy…
别入侵我的思想 我最喜欢的就是泡沫口香糖冰淇淋
Get out of my brain hole! I love bubble gum ice cream.
不 你不喜欢 你是在取笑我吗
No, you don’t. Are you making fun of me right now?
没有 没人喜欢泡沫口香糖冰淇淋
No! Nobody likes bubble gum ice cream.
不 我喜欢啊
No, I do.
我失恋了就会吃这个
I had a relationship end over bubble gum ice cream.
不是吧 给 -好的
No way. Here. – Yeah.
碰一个 -碰一个
Cheers. – Cheers.

Mmm.
味道很棒吧
How good is that?
你能尝到吗
You can taste it?
尝到了啊 我的舌头上就像有一个刚出生的孩子一样
Taste it? It’s like my tongue had a baby with a sunrise.
嗯哼? -嗯
Mmm-hmm? – Mmm.
咖啡曾经是我最喜欢的食物
Coffee used to be my favorite food,
但是和这个相比 简直是天壤之别
but compared to this, it tastes like liquid suffering.
怎么了
What?
没什么 你真有趣
Nothing. You’re funny.
我吗 -是的
I am? – Yeah.
有种离奇的幽默感
Weird funny.
但合我的口味
But that’s kind of my speed.
离奇的幽默感 也合我的口味
Weird funny, that’s totally my speed, too.
太好了 -对了 我还知道一个笑话
Great. – Yeah. I know a joke.
一个有着力气幽默感的笑话 你想听吗
A weird funny joke. You wanna hear it?
请讲 -好的
Please. – Okay.
一个同性恋者和一个坐在轮椅上的瘸子试图谋杀一个小孩子
A homosexual and a man in a wheelchair are trying to murder a very small child…
瘸子对同性恋说 -哇 停下 停下
The cripple says to the homosexual… – Whoa. Stop, stop.
停下 你在哪里听说这个笑话的
Stop! Where did you hear that?
一起抢劫案 持枪歹徒把这件事告诉了司机
A robbery. The gunman told it to the driver
他觉得这很好笑 所以我把它背下来告诉了所有人
who thought it was hilarious, so I memorized it and told everyone.
就这吗
Word of advice?
不要抄袭自♥由♥之城巨魔的笑话
Don’t crib your jokes from the trolls of Free City.
巨魔?
Trolls?
那是个秋千吗
Is that a swing set?
天啊…
Holy…
好吧 这太奇怪了
Okay, this is too weird.
复古玛丽亚 泡沫口香糖冰淇淋 然后又荡秋千?
Vintage Mariah, bubble gum ice cream, and now swings?
这太奇怪了 -我也觉得
This is too weird. – I thought the same thing, too.
我也这样觉得
I thought the same thing.
当我很小的时候 我很喜欢荡秋千
When I was younger, I was obsessed with swings.
我的童年…
Growing up in my family, it was…
你不会想听的
You don’t wanna hear this. No.
噢 我什么都想听
Oh, I wanna hear everything.
我小时候 我的原生家庭 不够好 不足以培养出成材的人
Growing up in my family, it wasn’t good enough to be great.
但是又迫使我必须赢 那种压力
You had to win, and that pressure, you know,
就是常态
it was just constant.
但是当我在后院荡那个小秋千的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!