Hello, Hinata.
你的衣服真棒
You have a great outfit.
我不会祝你们今天开心…
Don’t have a good day…
我会祝你们今天超级开心
Have a GREAT day!
太棒了
Crazy awesome!!!
好吧 好吧 看看今天谁来上班了啊
Well, well, well. Look who decided to come to work today, huh?
你去哪里了 我一直很担心你
Look, where have you been? I’ve been worried sick about you…
这件衬衫是什么
What is this shirt?
你的衣领在哪里 其他的纽扣在哪里
Where’s your collar at? Where’s the rest of the buttons?
而且衬衫也没塞进裤子里去 你看起来很邋遢
And it’s not tucked in. You look sloppy.
你看起来糟透了 你还练了一些肌肉吗
Matter of fact, you look horrible. Did you pick up some muscles, too?
是谁鼓动你这样做的吗
Or is somebody outside pumping you up?
很抱歉我最近没在你身边 巴德
I’m sorry that I haven’t been around, Bud.
我一直在想一些事情
I’ve been figuring some stuff out.
你这话是什么意思 你有什么好想的
Whatcha mean, “figure stuff out”? It is nothing to figure out.
你上♥床♥睡觉 然后醒来
Okay? You go to bed, you wake up,
先喝杯咖啡 然后再来上班
you get some coffee, then you come to work.
然后你明天再重复同样的事情
And then you repeat the same thing tomorrow.
那个女孩 -哦 我的天啊
The girl. – Oh, my God.
我跟她谈过了 我跟她谈过了
I talked to her. I talked to her.
戴墨镜的那个? -墨镜 对
The one with the sunglasses? – The sunglasses, yes!
我和一个戴墨镜的人聊过天了
I talked to one of the sunglass people
现在我也是戴墨镜的人中的一员了
and now I’m one of the sunglass people.

Me.
所有人都赶紧趴在地上
Everybody down on the ground!
你太性感了
You’re so hot.
如果我能告诉你你可以生活的更有滋有味呢
What if I could tell you that you could be more?
你的生活会更充实
Your life could be fuller.
你可以自♥由♥地做出你自己的决定 做你自己的选择
That you’re free to make your own decisions. Your own choices.
哟 笨蛋
Yo, dumbass.
我们正忙着谈事呢
We are in the middle of something.
呃…
Uh…
那是我的枪 -安静点
That’s my gun. – Quiet time.
这些家伙改变了我的生活 他们也可以改变你的
These puppies changed my life. And they’re gonna change yours, too.
得了吧 你知道我们不戴墨镜的
Come on now, you know we don’t wear sunglasses.
我们现在可以戴了
We do now.
现在这个归我了
Mine now.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
戴上吧 -不
Put ’em on. – No.
生活并不是我们原有的那样 懂吗
Life doesn’t have to be something that just happens to us. All right?
只要戴上眼镜 你就会看到
Just put the glasses on and you’re gonna see.
你会看到的
You’re gonna see.
来吧
Come on.
我做不到 好吗
I can’t, okay?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我要留着这个 混♥蛋♥
I’m keeping these, asshole mouth.
现在给我滚出去 去当个好人吧
Now get out of here. Go be nicer.
快走 赶紧走
Beat it. Go, go, go.
不要走 用跑的
Don’t walk, run.
而你呢…
And you…

Ugh.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗯 你可以做得比那家伙好得多
Um, you could do so much better than that guy.
你可以和一个好人在一起
You could be with, like, a good guy.
也许我不需要和任何男人在一起
Or maybe I don’t have to be with any guy.
是吗 当然了 大多数男人都很糟糕
Right? Exactly. Most of them are awful.
的确如此 -太可怕了
They really are. – Terrible.
是啊 想做什么就做什么吧
Yeah, do whatever you wanna do.
你是我最好的朋友 巴迪
You’re my best friend, Buddy.
而且你也不用害怕
And you don’t have to be scared.
如果你改主意了 随时找我
If you change your mind, I’ll be around.
凯斯 我们的蓝衫男无处不在
Yo, Keys, our Blue Shirt Guy is everywhere.
我知道
I know.
这家伙到底是谁啊
Who is this guy?
我到了
I’m here.
真的很感激 凯斯
I really appreciate this, Keys.
好吧 我只想说清楚
Okay. Just to be clear,
我现在要做的就是把门打开
all I’m doing right now is opening the door.
如果这段视频真的证明安特万非法重复使用了我们的代码
If this clip really does prove that Antwan reused our code illegally,
你去找到之后 就马上离开
go find it and get out.
玩家在市中心做珠宝店的任务
Player’s doing the jewelry store mission in midtown.
你有5分钟的时间
That gives you 5 minutes.
行动吧
And go.
凯斯 你真♥他♥妈♥是个天才
Keys, you’re a goddamn genius.
真的吗
Really?
我现在正坐在马桶上 偷用户的密♥码♥
I’m sitting on the toilet right now, stealing user codes,
所以我并不是很喜欢你的夸奖
so I don’t exactly feel like one.
哦 你从来没有这样过
Oh, you never have.
好在我更了解
Good thing I know better.
好的 您要查找的片段应该在您左侧的墙上
All right. The clip you’re looking for should be on the wall to your left.
谢谢你的协助 -你去拿吧
Thanks for the assist. – You got it.
我希望里面有您要找的证据
I hope it has the proof you’re looking for.
凯斯 我需要你的帮助
Keys! I need your help!
他在那个地方设置了诱杀装置和出生点
He’s got that place booby-trapped with spawn points.
米莉 我帮不了你
Millie, I can’t help you.
蓝衫男?
Blue Shirt Guy?
这是辆亨利 这很酷吗 感觉真的很酷
It’s a Henley. Was that cool? It felt really cool.
你看起来真的很漂亮 哇 这房♥子也真漂亮
You look really pretty. Wow, this house is so nice.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我试着偷一段视频剪辑 现在我们要做的就是别死
I was trying to steal a video clip, now we’re trying not to die.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
你知道的 就是那个穿NPC皮肤的人
You know, that player in the NPC skin.
米莉 那房♥子里没有其他玩家
Millie, there are no other players in that house.
把我的手弄痛了
That actually hurt my hand.
趴下
Get down!
对不起 哦 天哪
I’m sorry! Oh, God!
干的漂亮
We’re doing great.

Wow!
我们该走了
We should definitely go!
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
你口袋里有一把格洛克手♥枪♥吗 -没有
Is that a Glock in your pocket? – No.
什么 -有两把格洛克手♥枪♥
What? – It’s two Glocks.
我想这东西不能飞吧
I don’t suppose this thing can fly.
不能
No.
跳吧
Jump.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
早上好 小羊羔
Good morning, sheeple!
哦 你被解雇了
Oh, you are fired.
有些人担心血腥僵尸 零售商不会销♥售♥这款游戏
There is some concern with the bloody zombies, retailers won’t carry the game.
砍掉吧 不要了 不能发生这种事 下一个
Cut it. It’s out. Never even happened. Next.
是你的律师 他们需要拿到你的证词
It’s your lawyers. They need to get your deposition…
是哪一起诉讼
Speak. Which lawsuit are we talking about?
米莉 米莉·拉斯克? 不用在意
Millie, Millie Rusk? No sweat.
她胜诉不了的
That will never see the inside of a courtroom…
因为她没有证据 而她的前搭档现在在为我工作
because she’s got no proof and her ex-partner works for me.
我们现在是最棒的
We’re golden.
安特万 嘿 你看起来真帅
Antwan, hey. You look great.
我还以为你还在《燃烧人》 项目呢
Uh, I thought you were still at Burning Man.
哦 我看起来像还在《燃烧人》项目吗
Oh, does it look like I’m still at Burning Man?
你 你 你…
You, you, you…
别说了 闭上你满脸胡子的嘴 听我说
No. So, shut your stupid, bearded face and listen.
听说游戏里有个看起来像NPC的混♥蛋♥跑来跑去了吗
You heard about the asshole running around in the game who looks like an NPC?
是啊 是啊 我们叫他蓝衫男 我们会除掉他的
Yeah, yeah. We call him Blue Shirt Guy. But we’re gonna get rid of him.
别除掉他啊 人们喜欢他 社交媒体上到处都是
Don’t get rid of him. People like him. It’s all over social media. No.
事实上 知道我要做什么吗 我将在自♥由♥之城2中使用这款皮肤
In fact, know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna use the skin in Free City 2.
哦 书呆子们 我们要对蓝衫男做些升级 好吗
Oh, art nerds! We’re gonna make some upgrades to Blue Shirt, all right?
改一下 把他变成杀手什么的
‘Roid him out. Make him a hitman or something.
安特万 我们移植自♥由♥之城1皮肤的进度严重滞后了
Antwan, we’re already way behind porting over the skins from Free City 1.
皮肤? 这 一点不用担心
Skins? Don’t even worry about that.
反正在自♥由♥之城2中也用不了了
They won’t be usable in Free City 2.
安特万 你之前告诉粉丝们…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!