one of the biggest publishers in the world.
这很疯狂 -是的 是的
It’s crazy, actually. – It is, yeah.
不过 这看起来确实有点不太搭
It does seem a little bit like an unlikely pairing, though.
是的 我也完全不明白
Yeah, I didn’t totally get it either.
但是米莉对这些事情有一种女人的直觉
But Millie’s got a real instinct for these things…
安特万是个天才
Antwan is a genius.
虽然他傲慢 令人讨厌 但他真的很擅长他的工作
He’s brash and obnoxious, but he’s really good at what he does.
这也是个让我们的作品被更广泛的观众体验到的机会
It’s a chance for our work to be seen by a wider audience.
天啊 那两个人真是又年轻又蠢 -天哪
God, those two were young and dumb. – Jeez.
所以现在都要搞破门而入这一出了吗
So we’re breaking and entering now?
给大便组成的公♥司♥工作感觉如何
How does it feel working for a galactic black hole of frozen shit?
你必须开 我不能跟你聊
You have to leave. I can’t talk to you.
啊 这就是所谓的羞耻感吧
Aw, shame will have that effect.
不 米莉 我是说我不能和你聊
No, Millie. I mean I can’t talk to you.
我甚至不能看你 我只能看这些背景物体
I can’t even see you. I’m literally focusing on background objects
因为看着你的嘴唇动 就违反了我的保密协议 会让我被炒的
because looking at your lips move violates my NDA and it could get me fired.
噢 被安特万解雇吗 那个偷走我们作品的人?
Aw, fired by Antwan, the guy who stole our work?
不 他买♥♥了我们的作品 虽然最后被搁置起来了
No, he bought it and then he shelved it.
懂了吗 你沉浸在过去 你被困住了 你得向前看啊
All right? You’re living in the past. You are stuck. You gotta move on.
我怎么才能向前看呢
How can I move on?
你怎么能这样呢
How can you?
安特万偷了我们的人工智能引擎 拿给他的枪手用
Antwan swiped our AI engine to use in his dumb shooter.
是吗 米莉 因为老实说 我不太确定
Did he, Millie? Because honestly, I’m not so sure.
我们的游戏的确很复杂 很漂亮 也很有趣
Our game was complex and beautiful and interesting
现在这个”自♥由♥之城”可能很受欢迎 但它太蠢了 蠢的让我想哭
and Free City, it may be popular, but it’s so idiotic, it makes me wanna cry.
那就别维护他了 帮我揍他一顿
Then stop defending him and help me beat his ass.
米莉 我… -拜托 凯斯 他偷了我们的技术
Millie, I’m… – Come on, Keys, he stole from us.
迄今为止他都还不承认
And now he’s lying about it
而且他还不用给我们应得的版税
so he doesn’t have to give us the credit and the royalties that we deserve.
米莉
Millie…
我找到了一条线索 被一个玩家藏在了一个视频片段里
I found a clue. It’s on a clip in a gamer’s stash house.
我需要你把我弄进去
All I need from you is to get me in there.
米莉 我很在乎你…
Millie, I care about you…
但你得走了
but you need to leave.
今天应该会有点不一样吧 元宝
Today is gonna be different, Goldie.
在看什么
What are we lookin’ at?
你是谁
Who are you?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. Okay.
前几天我碰见了你 你在哼那首很好听的歌♥
We ran into each other the other day, you were humming that great song.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我还以为你是NPC呢 你怎么找到我的
I thought you were an NPC. How did you find me?
我在外面的谋杀列车旁等你呢
I waited outside by the murder train,
然后我就跟踪了你
then I followed you.
他妈的
Shit!
我应该和你一起走吗
Should I come with you?
好的
Yes.
天哪 刚才发生了什么事
Holy hell, what just happened?
刚才你差点毁了我的任务
What just happened is you almost blew my mission.
不 我是说 我们是怎么从那里到现在这个地方的
No, I mean, how did we get from there to wherever this is?
你是说传送枪吗
You mean the portal gun?
传送枪? 听起来很贵
Portal gun? That sounds expensive.
哇 你真是个菜鸟
Wow, you are a special kind of noob.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. You too.
转过身去
Turn around.
好吧
Okay.

Oh.
这是北极吗
Is this the North Pole?
听着 伙计
Listen, dude.
我叫盖 -盖 随便你叫什么吧
Guy. – Guy. Whatever.
这儿都是NPC装备上的道具
Props on the NPC outfit,
我正准备想办法偷点东西
but I’m busy trying to figure out how to steal something.
也许我能帮你
Maybe I could help you.
我喜欢单干
I work alone.
这儿还有很漂亮的手榴弹
You have beautiful grenades.
另外 如果你想在这里有一定影响力的话
Besides, if you want to have any chance of making an impact here,
你需要升级到更高的等级
you need to have a higher level than that.
这真难用啊 -别乱弄
That’s tough. No. – No.
更高的等级?
Higher level?
天啊 菜鸟
Good Lord, rook.
看到了吗
See?
哦 -那是我的等级
Oh. – That’s mine.
这是你的等级
And that’s yours.
怎么 这是最高的等级还是最低的
Oh… What, is one the best or the worst?
从数值上看 没有比这更低的等级了
There is literally nothing lower.
那么 我怎样才能达到更高的等级呢
Well, how do I get to a higher level?
真的想吗 -真的
Really? – Really.
得获得一些东西 -好的
You know, get stuff. – Yeah.
你在开玩笑吗 -好吧
Are you kidding me right now? – Okay.
要获得经验 还有枪 -是的
Experience, guns… – Yeah.
把它放下 -嗯 嗯
Put that down. – Uh-huh.
还有钱 这里是自♥由♥之城
Money. This is Free City.
你可以抢劫商店 劫车
You could rob a store, carjack someone,
还可以一拳打在行人的脸上 你会搞明白该怎么做的
punch a pedestrian in the face. You’ll figure it out.
哦 我从来不会伤害无辜的人
Oh, I’d never hurt innocent people.
嗯 你这个说法我倒是第一次听说
Hmm. I’ve got to admit that is kind of refreshing.
有时我甚至都忘了 并不是在这里遇到的每个人都是反♥社♥会♥的男孩
Sometimes I forget not everyone you meet on here is a sociopathic man-child.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 但是世界并没有那么糟糕 不是吗
Wait. But the world isn’t that bad though, is it?
这话真凄凉啊
Oh! It’s pretty bleak.
如果你见过这个世界的主宰 你就明白了
If you ever met the dick responsible for this world, you’d agree.
你是说上帝吗 你见过上帝吗
Are we talking about God? You’ve met God?
上帝是不是很混♥蛋♥
And he’s a dick?
他叫安特万 当然 他绝对是个巨魔
His name’s Antwan, and yes, he’s an absolute troll.
巨魔真的存在吗
Trolls exist?
听着 我不知道有没有人这么做
Look, I don’t know if anybody does it,
但是你也可以通过做一个好人来增加经验点
but you could rack experience points up by being a good guy.
像个英雄一样 -哦 放松点
Like a hero. – Ooh. Easy, tiger.
如果你不想开枪 你可以偷他们的枪
If you don’t wanna shoot people, you could steal their guns.
反正都可以提升你的等级
All that shit makes your level go up.
去做个好人吧
Go be the good guy.
好吧 不对 我要做个非常好的人
Okay. No, I’m gonna be the great guy.
好吧 好好享受你的童贞吧
Okay, well, enjoy your lifetime supply of virginity.
你走吧
Off you go.
好吧 等等 我怎么知道我已经升级到足够高的等级了呢
Okay. Wait! How will I know that I’ve leveled up enough?
呃 超过100级 然后我们就可以接着聊 -哇
Uh, get over 100, then we’ll talk. – Whoa.
那再见吧 -那可比1级高了不少啊
Bye now. – That’s so much more than one.
差了99级 -再见吧
It’s like 99 more… – Bye now.
好吧
Okay.

Hi.
谢谢 盖
Thanks, Guy.
早上好 元宝
Good morning, Goldie.
早上好 元宝
Good morning, Goldie.
早上好 元宝
Good fucking morning, Goldie.
我要告诉你们三个字 蓝衫男
I have three words for you. Blue Shirt Guy.
蓝衫男正在疯狂升级 并以创纪录的速度一直扮演英雄角色
BSG is leveling up and at a record pace by playing the hero.
全世界的人都在问 “这家伙到底是谁”
It’s got people all over the world asking, “Just who is this guy?”
我不知道这家伙是谁 但他的技术比所有这些玩家都强
I don’t know who this guy is, but he’s out-skilling all these players.
他来了 干掉蜂蜡
And here he is, taking out Beefoven,
来自拉格纳罗克族的102级玩家
a level 102 from Clan Ragnarok.
胡扯吧 这家伙是谁啊
This is bullshit. Who is this guy?
我不知道 但他很强
I don’t know, but he’s good.
是的 他很强 看起来像个NPC一样
Yeah, he’s good. He looks like an NPC
而且他跑来跑去 以疯狂的速度升级
but he’s running around, leveling up crazy fast
还一直在里面当好人
by being the freaking good guy.
“电子游戏自♥由♥之城中有五花八门的角色
“This colorful character in the video game Free City
“但一直以来 他都在里面扮演一个好人 这让人目瞪口呆”
“has been turning heads by being the good guy.”
派珀 -蓝衫男到底是谁
Piper. – Who is Blue Shirt Guy?
你说得太对了
You’re absolutely right.
蓝衬衫男 他或她到底是谁
Blue Shirt Guy. Who is he or she indeed?
有一种风靡全球的时尚俘获了孩子们的心—蓝衫男
There’s a worldwide craze that has captured kids’ hearts– Blue Shirt Guy!
你好啊 希纳塔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!