The ushe. Dirty stripper cop,
有杆大枪 还有大胡子
big guns, bigger mustache.
嗯 那个小松鼠 我喜欢
Hmm. Little dirt squirrel. I like it.
不知道该不该问 但你要怎么装扮
Almost scared to ask, but what are you going with?
呃 全身长满毛 还都是骚粉色 你应该会很害怕
Uh, full body mustache, hot pink. You should be very afraid.
毛骨悚然
I’m terrified.
那我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
说真的 伙计
Seriously, man.
老实说 我觉得这套兔女郎装有点过头了
I’m just being honest, I think the bunny suit is just a little much.
你说什么
Excuse me?
好吧
Right.
兔子装 行了吧? 是我的错
Rabbit. Okay? My fault.
嘿 40岁的老处♥男♥ 快过来
Hey, 40-year-old virgin! Get over here!
我们走吧
Let’s go!
嗯 嗯 卡其斯队长
Uh-huh. Captain Khakis.
过来 来吧 伙计 -快来
Come here. Come on, bud. – Go, let’s go.
再过来一点 -他来了
Closer. – There he is.
穿蓝衬衫的家伙
Blue shirt guy.
蓝色衬衫?
Blue shirt?

Yes.
你好 警官
Hello, Officer.
兔子
Rabbit.
皮肤不错
Nice skin.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you. That’s sweet.
你哪儿弄到的
How’d you get it?
嗯 呃 我想可能是遗传的吧 我很幸运
Well, uh, mostly genetics, I think. I’m pretty lucky.
我的皮肤是纯天然的
I have naturally dewy skin.
听着 小子
Listen up, Neutrogena.
你不能穿成这样到处走 游戏规则很清楚
You know you can’t go around looking like that. The rules are clear.
还有一件事
And another thing.
你不能黑掉NPC的头像 -不 先生
You can’t hack the NPC avatars. – No, sir!
是它搞砸了任务… -搞砸了
It screws up the mission load… – Screws it up!
现在让这个游戏看起来很糟糕
…and it makes the game look bad.
太可怕了 -是的
Horrible! – Yeah.
我知道 大概搞砸了5%吧
I got, like, 5% of that.
把皮肤脱下来
Lose the skin!
我…脱下来?
I… Lose?
我该怎么脱下我的皮肤呢
How am I supposed to get rid of my skin?
脱下来 伙计
Take it off, man.
脱下来就行了 你于吗呢
Just take it off. What are you doing?
什么 -说真的
What? – Seriously.
全部脱下来 你的脸 还有这身行头 -怎么脱啊
The whole thing. The face, the outfit. – How?
就是脱啊 脱下皮肤 -脱下来
Everything. Ditch it. – Take it off.
如果你不脱 我们就只有杀了你
If you don’t, we’re gonna kill you.
为什么 -然后我们会一直杀掉你
Why? – And we’re gonna keep killing you.
为什么啊
Still why?
直到我们查出你到底是谁
Until we do find out who you are…
然后我们会把你终身禁赛
and then we’re gonna ban you for life.
好吧 不 不是的 我想按你们说的办
Okay. No, no. Okay, I want to comply.
我只是觉得这些威胁的命令很混乱
I just find the order of those threats very confusing.
看来有人想来一炮了 -把他干掉
Somebody’s about to get shot. – Light him up
不是
No.
出来吧 蓝衬衫
Come on, Blue Shirt.
噢 我没料到会这样 你看到那个了吗
Oh! Didn’t see that one coming. Did you see that one coming?
吓死我了
Scared me a little bit.
我们来找你了 蓝衬衫
We’re coming for you, Blue Shirt!
来找你了哟
Coming to get ya.
我们马上就抓到你了
We’re coming to get ya.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
我可以解释
I can explain everything.
我拿到了这副眼镜之后 我就可以看到一些东西了
I found these glasses and then I can see things now.
那些…那些不存在的东西
Things that… Whoa, whoa. Things that aren’t there.
虽然不存在 但确实又在那
Except they are there.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但这是真的
I know that sounds crazy, but it’s true!
你可以跑 蓝衬衫 但你躲不掉的
You can run, Blue Shirt, but you cannot hide.
出来吧 蓝衬衫 你逃不出兔子的魔爪的
Come on, Blue Shirt. You can’t escape the rabbit.
我们是顶级捕食者
We’re apex predators.
我们会碎骨 殴打 还会割喉
All we do is bone and brawl and slit throats.
太高了 太高了
Too high! Too high!
哦 你想玩吗 蓝衬衫 那就瞧好了
Oh, you wanna play, Blue Shirt? Watch this.
我厌倦了这一出 凯斯 是时候让我对这个贱♥人♥开启上帝模式了
I tire of these games, Keys. It’s time I went god-mode on this beyotch.
好的 开启吧
Okay, bring it.
哦 开启了 来吧
Oh, it’s brung. Go, go, go, go, go.
我非常非常擅长这个
I’m so, so good at this.
该结束了 银行出纳员
Time’s up, bank teller!

Nope!
我不能死
I can’t die!
我永远都不会死
I’m never gonna die!
蓝衬衫那个家伙令人心碎的故事
And that was the heartbreaking story of Blue Shirt Guy.
到此就结束了
The end.
不科学啊 -什么
Doesn’t make sense. – What?
我刚检查了服务器的统计数据
I just checked the server stats.
我们干掉了蓝衬衫那家伙 但是在线玩家的数量没有变化
We killed Blue Shirt and the number of players online didn’t change.
应该只是个小故障 伙计
It’s just a glitch, man.
这没什么大不了的 -我知道 我知道
It’s not a big deal. – I know, I know.
这看起来像是某种新的问题 你知道吗
It just seems like that’s something new, you know?
凯斯 我知道你在想什么 好吗 你最好别去跟安特万说
Keys, I know what you’re thinking, okay? You should not talk to Antwan.
我只是觉得把这些说清楚很重要
I just think it’s important to be transparent, okay?
不是的
Uh-uh. No.
安特万正在跟进续作的发布 他要么不在乎
Antwan is deep in the sequel launch. He’s either not gonna care
要么他会非常生气 然后他会责怪我们
or he’s gonna get pissed and then he’s gonna blame us.
所以 我不知道你有没有搞清楚这个状况
So, I don’t know what you haven’t figured out about the whole situation.
还有 你不是麻省理工学院的天才吗 独♥立♥游戏设计师?
Also, aren’t you some kinda MIT genius, indie game designer?
你光靠给上级反馈有什么用
What are you doing down here dealing with complaints?
穆瑟 这是一个漫长而悲惨的故事 涉及到失败的梦想
That, Mouser, is a long and pathetic story involving failed dreams,
涉及到绝望 还有堆积如山的大学债务
desperation, and a mountain of college debt.
你不会想听的
You do not wanna hear about that.
你说得太对了
You’re absolutely right.
这个故事听起来又可怕又无聊 还充满了白人特权
That story sounds horrible and boring and full of white privilege.
反正别告诉安特万
Don’t talk to Antwan.
我们做梦也没想到会发生这种事
We never dreamt this would’ve happened.
我的意思是《生活本身》是一个鱼缸游戏
I mean, Life Itself, it’s essentially a fishbowl game.
人们不仅仅是在玩游戏 也在跟着它成长
People aren’t playing it, they’re watching it grow.
严格意义上说 这是一场观察体验
It’s a strictly observational experience
体验计算机生成的角色之间相互作用和进化
where computer generated characters interact and evolve.
我以为我们能把它做出来就很幸运了
I thought we’d be lucky to give it away.
这就是凯斯如此迷人的地方 他对自己的天才浑然不知
That’s what’s so charming about Keys, he’s clueless about his own genius.
不 米莉才是天才
Uh, no, Millie is the genius.
呃 她负责从头开始制♥造♥人工智能引擎
Uh, she built the AI engine from the ground up.
那么 说点私人化的东西行吗
So, to get a little personal,
是什么事情让你坚持早起
what’s the thing that gets you up in the morning?
为了喝一杯中杯咖啡 加奶油 加两块糖的
Medium coffee, cream, two sugars.
还有件事是什么来着
What’s the other thing?
哦 对了 是对被认可的永无止境的渴望
Oh, yeah. An insatiable thirst for validation.
她不是在开玩笑 -我没有开玩笑
She’s not kidding. – I’m not.
那你呢
How about you?
代码吧 -代码吗
Code. – Code?
代码 -代码 是的
Code. – Code, yeah.
说说吧
Here we go.
因为这不仅仅有0和1 还蕴含着隐藏的信息
‘Cause it’s not just zeros and ones, it’s hidden messages.
实际上 我认为自己不是一个代码编写者 而是一个作者
I like to think of myself, actually, as not a code writer, but an author.
我只是用0和1代替单词 因为单词有时候会让你觉得使用的不恰当
I just use zeros and ones instead of words ’cause words will let you down.
但是0和1永远不会 0和1简直酷炸了
But zeros and ones, never. Zeros and ones are as cool as shit.
他不是在开玩笑 -我没有开玩笑
He’s not kidding. – I’m not.
现在 我得问问
Now, I’ve gotta ask.
你们两个之间有很多化学反应
There is a lot of chemistry between the two of you.
是不是已经不仅仅是朋友关系… -不
Has this evolved into more than… – No.
不可能 这完全是柏拉图式的 -不 不 不 我们只是朋友
No way. No. It’s strictly platonic. – No, no, no. We’re friends.
我们就像是最好的朋友 -友谊万岁
We’re like best friends. – Friendship.
现在你的游戏将由索拉米发行
And now your game is gonna be released by Soonami,
这是世界上最大的发行商之一

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!