I based it off of…
你
you.
他的梦中情人…
The woman of his dreams…
也是我的梦中情人
she was the same as mine.
所以她喜欢泡沫口香糖冰淇淋和秋千…
So she liked bubble gum ice cream and swing sets…
她有一个非常可爱但奇怪的特殊习惯…
and she had this very cute but oddly specific habit…
总是哼唱这首金典的玛利亚·凯莉的歌♥
of always humming this classic Mariah Carey track.
就像 随时随地都在哼唱
Like, all the time, she would… repeat.
终于到这一刻了
Finally!
凯斯
Keys!
你在做什么…
What are you…
你还好吗 小盖盖
You okay, little guy Guy?
你看起来 可以用个形容词形容
You seem adjective.
我很好 我很好 顺便说一下 你可以把我放下来
I’m great. I’m great. You could put me down, by the way.
谢谢 那真是太好了
Thank you. That was nice.
不 我很好 你也很好 伙计
No, I’m great. You’re great, Dude.
我只是很想念我最好的朋友
I just miss my best friend.
我们过去每天都一起走同样的路
We used to do the same walk together every day.
只不过他穿了件衬衫 而且他会讲一个完整的句子
Except he wore a shirt. And could complete a full sentence.
我可以造一个句子
I can bench press a sentence.
是啊 但这完全不是一回事
Yeah, that’s totally not the same thing at all.
笑得再大声一点
Harder laughter!
盖
Guy?
巴迪 -不
Buddy! – No!
天哪 盖
Oh, my God! Guy!
巴迪 我以为我已经失去你了
Buddy! I thought I’d lost you!
你没有
You didn’t!
前一分钟 我还在一座疯狂的桥上奔跑…
One minute, I’m running on a crazy bridge to nowhere…
以为我甜蜜的世俗生活结束了
thinkin’ my sweet mundane life is over.
但下一分钟 我就像在飞一样…
The next minute, I’m like in some type of flyin’…
还有一些像仙尘之类的东西…
and some like fairy dust, pixie dust…
然后我扑通一声掉进了这片天堂
and then I plopped down into this slice of heaven.
伙计 我爱死这里了
Man, I love it here.
事实上 几天前 我骑了一个半人半马
In fact, a couple of days ago, I rode a centaur.
这可能听起来很奇怪
Now, it might sound weird…
我骑着一个半人半马的家伙
I took a piggyback ride on a half-dude and a half-horse…
不管是半人半马还是什么 反正就是骑了
whatever a centaur is, I did it.
我也骑过一个
I rode a dude, too!
友好的手势
Friendly gesture!
太友好了
So friendly!
快点过来
Come on, bring it in!
我们要拥抱吗 -我来了哦
Are we gonna hug? – I’m coming for you!
不 不用 我过来了 -是的 我要抱抱你
No, you’re not. I’m coming for you. – Yes, I am!
你过来 -我过来咯
You come here! – I’m coming to you!
我过来了 我过来了哦
I’m reeling you in. I’m reeling you in.
伙计 我想死你了
Buddy, I missed you!
嘿 银行在哪
Hey, so where’s the bank?
没有银行了
There is no bank.
那我们该怎么做呢
So what do we do?
我们想要做什么都行
Whatever we want.
嘿 伙计们 -嘿 盖
Hey, guys. – Hey, Guy.
取款机
你好 盖, 您的当余额为:
取消
自 由 之 城
重启中
自 由 之 城
加载中
抢 劫 银 行
自♥由♥生活
自♥由♥生活
自♥由♥生活
自♥由♥生活
银行抢劫
任 务 失 败
自♥由♥生活
抢 劫 银 行
提款
米莉
我得跟你谈谈!
尽快!!!
拜托了!!!
我们的证据就在那个储藏室里
我一个人做不到
我试过了