Wait, so you did steal their code.
跟你聊天真愉快 天才
Welcome to the conversation, genius.
那些服务器在哪
Now, where are those servers?
就是这些 不过等一下 我正试着把这件事理清头绪
It’s all of these, but hold on. I’m trying to wrap my head around this.
这些都是吗 这个是吗
All these? This one? Right, this one?
嗯 你是怎么…
Yeah. How did you…

Run.
安特万
Antwan!
停下
Stop!
约翰尼警官
Officer Johnny!
快来 -快来
Come on! – Come on!
海洋和大桥剩下的服务器是哪一台
Which server has the ocean and the rest of the bridge?
我不能告诉你
I’m not gonna tell you.
你会毁了它的
You’re just gonna destroy it.
嗯 因为这是我的游戏
Yeah. ‘Cause it’s my game.
不是的 这是凯斯的游戏
Except it’s not. It’s Keys’ game.
不是你做的
You didn’t do shit.
你知道吗 凯斯是我的人
And guess what? Keys is my boy.
保安
Security!
请带这位前任员工离开这里
Please escort this former employee off the premises.
他会揭开你的丑恶嘴脸
He can call you by your real name.

Guy!
巴迪 巴迪 -不 不 继续走
Buddy! Buddy! – No, no! Keep going!
你自己快去吧
Go without me!
我以前畏首畏脑
I’ve been scared my whole damn life.
但我现在不再害怕了
But I’m not scared anymore.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不必道歉
I’m not.
这是我一生中最开心的一天
It’s been the best day of my life.
你必须去找到那个建模
You get to that build.
你要让他们知道 我们也很重要
You show ’em we matter.
那个保安真是个英雄
That security guard right there was a goddamn hero.
你做到了
You did it!
太好了
Yes! Yes!
去死吧 安特万 哇哦
Suck it, Antwan! Whoo!
安特万 停下
Antwan, stop!
结束了
It’s over.
他做到了
He made it.
把你游戏的原版建模放在那里让所有人都能看到了
Got your game’s original build out there for everyone to see.
你觉得你可能会赢你的官司 是吧
Probably win your lawsuit, huh?
看起来很有可能
Looks likely.
很好
Cool.
但实际情况是这样的
And here’s the thing, bro. Here’s the thing.
你所在乎的一切都在我这
Right here, I got everything you care about.
自♥由♥之城剩下的那些数据 你的那些NPC朋友
The sliver that’s left of Free City, all your little background friends…
包括你那个数字男友
including your digital boyfriend.
都在最后这台服务器里
Last server.
听着 我只想要留下我建造的世界和里面的NPC
Look, I just want the world that I built and the people in it.
我能得到什么好处
What’s in it for Antwan?
其他的都归你
Everything else.
什么意思 把我当哑巴吗
Meaning? Pretend I’m dumb.
你有权使用我们的代码 所有利润都归你所有
You have the rights to our code, keep all the profits…
只要把自♥由♥之城剩下的留给我就行了
just give me what’s left of Free City.
把我建模的世界还给我
Let me build my own world from there.
自♥由♥之城2呢 自♥由♥之城3呢
What about Free City 2? Free City 3?
以及所有随之而来的衍生作品呢
And all pursuant spin-offs?
都归你了 把斧头放下吧
All yours. Just put down the axe.
你知道这是最愚蠢的交易吗
You know that this is, like, the dumbest deal
这是史上最愚蠢的交易吧
in the history of dumb deals, right?
我是说 你要放弃数百万美元吗
I mean, you’re talking about giving up millions of dollars.
怎么会有人愿意这样做
Why would anyone do that?
因为凯斯和我创造了更好的东西
‘Cause Keys and I made something great.
我不需要金钱或名气来证明
And I don’t need money or fame to prove that to myself.
我不想再玩你的游戏了 安特万
I’m done playing your game, Antwan.
该是我发挥我自己的能力的时候了
It’s time I played mine.
成交吗
Deal?
今天的最新消息可不太好
Popping today and not in a good way.
自♥由♥之城2的销♥售♥额继续下滑
Sales for Free City 2 continue to slip…
代码中出现大量错误报告 并且在线模式滞后
with numerous reports of bugs in the code and lagging online play.
四面楚歌♥的索拉米游戏创始人安特万
Embattled Soonami game founder Antwan Hovachelik
发现自己成了众矢之的
finds himself in the crosshairs.
众矢之的
Crosshairs.
他成了众矢之的 四面楚歌♥
He’s in the crosshairs and embattled.
我们这么忙 可没有时间幸灾乐祸
We’re too busy to gloat.
我是受害者 我是受害者
I’m a victim! I’m a victim!
说到忙 我们刚刚的独♥立♥访客数量
Speaking of busy, we just doubled
已经翻了一倍
the amount of unique visitors we can handle.
太棒了
It’s amazing.
谁能想到这么多人…
Who’d have thought that so many people…
会愿意只想看电子游戏角色而不是朝他们开枪呢
would just wanna watch video game characters instead of shoot at them?

Hmm…
哦 是的 我们做到了
Oh, yeah, we did.

Yeah.
你知道吗 你吹牛的时候很可爱
You know, you’re pretty cute when you brag.
安特万滚出去
Antwan out!
同时 游戏《自♥由♥生活》
Meanwhile, the game Free Life
正在迅速成为火爆的独♥立♥游戏
is quickly becoming the little indie that could.
玩家蜂拥而至观看这个仅供观测的鱼缸游戏
Players are swarming to this observational, fishbowl game…
他们可以与蓝衫男进行互动
where they interact peacefully with the one and only Blue Shirt Guy…
现在他不仅仅是后台的数字朋友
and is now no longer in the background, a digital friend.
呃 嘿 米尔斯
Uh, hey, Mills…
你想和我一起去喝杯咖啡吗
Do you wanna come grab a coffee with me?
实际上 我要回到游戏中去了
Actually, I’m gonna jump back into the game.
哦 -喝咖啡吗
Oh. – Coffee?
好吧 嗯 听起来不错
Okay. Yeah. Sounds good.
我会 呃 我会给你带一杯
I’ll just, uh, grab you one.
哦 凯斯 呃
Oh, Keys, uh…
我知道 中杯咖啡 加奶油 加两块糖
I know, medium coffee, cream, two sugars.

Yeah.
嗨 兰迪 米尔顿
Hi, Randy. Milton.

Hmm.
我还在想什么时候能再见到你呢
I was wondering when I’d see you again.
是啊 最近生活很疯狂
Yeah, life has been pretty crazy lately.
你应该看看这里
You should see it in here.
我们说好终生免费的泡沫口香糖冰淇淋
We’re talkin’ free bubble gum ice cream for life.

Wow.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
听着 盖
Look, Guy…
哇 这比我想象的要难
Wow, this is harder than I thought.
那就让我来帮你说吧
Then let me do it for you.

Guy…
你太梦幻了
you are dreamy.
你对蓝色衬衫和五个八度音乐巨星的品味…
Your taste in blue shirts and five-octave musical superstars…
深深地 深深地吸引着我
it’s deeply, deeply attractive to me.
但我不能一直和你在一起
But I can’t keep spending all my time with you.
我创造了这个世界 但我不能在里面生活
I created this world, but I can’t live my life in it.
这是你想说的吧 有那么难吗
See? Was that so hard?
那么 你打算怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
我想做什么都行 多亏了你
Anything I want. Thanks to you.
我再也不会陷在循环里了
I’m not stuck in a loop anymore.
你也不用
Neither are you.
我爱你 米莉
I love you, Millie.
也许这就是我的编程风格 但你猜怎么着
Maybe that is my programming talking, but guess what?
我这个程序是某个人写的
Someone wrote that program.
我相当于是一封他写给你的情书
I’m just a love letter to you.
而作者就在外面的某个地方
Somewhere out there is the author.
是你让他复活的 是你让他重获新生
You brought him to life. You brought him to life.
他能有独♥立♥意识是因为他遇到了一个人
And he was alive because he met the one person
一个他一生都在等待的人
he’d been waiting for his whole life.
我必须让它变得真实 所以…
And I had to make it realistic, so…
我是根据…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!