太愚蠢了 那外面除了水什么都没有
Well, that’s stupid. There’s nothing out there but water.
而且游戏规则会限制不会让你越过海岸线
Game physics won’t even let you get past the shoreline.
除非那外面有什么东西
Unless there is something out there.
安特万 那里有什么东西吗
Antwan, is there something there?
去他妈的 书呆子们
Screw it. Art nerds.
启动杜德
Time for Dude.
我们还在测试
We’re still working on him.
我亲自给测试过 他太完美了
I worked on him myself. He’s perfect.
马上启动杜德
Drop in Dude now.
这么做的话 他只有半个大脑
Just do it. He’s got, like, half a brain…
代码还没写完 不过好吧 开始上传吧
he’s barely written, but sure, start the upload.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
现在凯斯给我们找到了一座桥
Now Keys finds us a bridge.
要来看看你在背后捅了多少刀子吗 伙计
Come to collect those knives you stabbed in my back, bro?
你一直在帮米莉·拉斯克
You’ve been helping Millie Rusk this whole time.
她在找你的建模
She’s looking for your build.
什么建模 安特万
What build, Antwan?
你不是没用过我们的代码吗
It’s not like you used our code anyway, right?
如果你没有使用我们的代码
And if you didn’t use our code…
那我们的原版怎么会出现在游戏里呢
then how can our original build be in the game, right?
还是说我遗漏了什么
Or am I missing something?
你们下去吧
Leave us.
好了 凯斯 让我们好好谈一谈
Okay, Keys, let’s have a real talk.
如果我把你那愚蠢的游戏放出来 只会搞砸的
If I’d put out your dumb game, it would have bombed.
安特万 你预料不了它的成败
Antwan, you don’t know it would’ve failed.
我当然可以预料
Yeah, I do know.
我看了数据 点击 还有群组
I looked at the numbers, the tracking, the focus groups.
你有没有想过有些东西比数据更重要
Has it ever occurred to you that some things matter more than numbers?
还有什么比数据更重要呢 钱吗
What matters more than numbers? Money?
哟 快问快答 伙计 钱和数据谁更重要
Yo, news flash, bro, money is still numbers.
没有什么比数据更重要了
Nothing matters more than numbers!
你应该感谢我
You should be thanking me!
我应该感谢你吗
I should be thanking you?
那你从我们的作品中获得的利润呢
What about the profits that you got from our work?
你早就选择了你的立场 小徒弟
You chose your side, little Padawan.
现在 你应该站在君主这一边
And now, it’s time for you to take your place next to the Emperor.
明白吗
You get me, bro?
是的 我明白了…
Yeah, I get you… bro.
我只想给你这个
Which leads me to this.
谢谢 凯斯
Thanks, Keys.
到底是什么啊
What the hell was that?
嘿 安特万 事情变得越来越复杂了
Hey, Antwan, things are getting hectic.
哦 我以为能有多聪明呢 凯斯
Oh, I thought you were smarter than this, Keys.
很明显 你被解雇了
You’re obviously fired, you know that.
而你 她还在游戏里干什么 伙计
And you, what is she still doing in the game, man?
把所有人都封掉
Boot everyone.
等一下 你想让我把所有的玩家都踢出去吗
Hold up. You want me to boot all the players?
把他们踢出游戏服务器 赶紧的
Boot them out of the game, now!
封掉所有玩家账号♥
Cancel every player account!
那该死的杜德在哪呢
And where the hell is Dude?
保安 把这个小混混赶出去
Security! Kick this punk out.

Guy!
米莉 -他们要把我踢出服务器了
Millie! – They’re taking me out.
怎么搞的
What’s happening?
现在全靠你了 大家都看着呢
It’s on you now. Everybody’s watching.
你得继续往前走
You gotta keep going.
等等 等等 等等 我还会再见到你吗
Wait, wait, wait! Will I see you again?
如果你能过那座桥 我们会再见的
You will if you make it across that bridge.
向全世界展示我们的建模 那就是证据
Show the whole world our build. That’s the proof.
只要你能做到 安特万就完蛋了
You do that, Antwan is done.
我会做到的
I’ll make it.
我会做到的
I’ll make it.
见鬼 怎么回事
What the hell?
到底怎么回事What’s going on?
好吧 在我们被解雇之前 我们最好都记住这一刻
All right, let’s all remember this moment, before we were fired.
口号♥
Catchphrase.
口号♥?
Catchphrase?
什么 我还没来得及想出一个
What? I haven’t had time to think one up yet.
不过把 “口号♥” 作为口号♥是一个相当酷的口号♥
Although “catchphrase” as a catchphrase is a pretty cool catchphrase.
起来 盖 起来啊
Get up, Guy. Get up.
哦 不
Oh, no, no, no.
盖 我是来救你的
Guy, I came to save you.
这是谁啊 -我不知道
Who is this? – I don’t know.
他很壮啊
He’s glorious.
我是说 他就像你一样…
I mean, he’s just like you…
但是比你强多了
but way better.
强多了
Way, way better.
谢谢你 -不 我不是在恭维你
Thank you. – No, that’s not a compliment.
如果我是你 我不会碰他的 巴迪
I wouldn’t touch him if I were you, Buddy.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean you don’t think I should touch him?
你不介意我碰你吧
You don’t mind this, do you?
因为我也是你的朋友
‘Cause I’m your buddy, too.
是的 我想他会…打你
Yeah, I think he’s gonna… hit you.
他下手好重啊
He punches so hard.
但是他的手摸着还挺柔软
But yet his hands are so soft.
要坚强 -好的 再见
Be strong. – Okay, bye.
嘿 我对他来说就像一根羽毛
Hey, it’s like I’m a feather to him.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no! No!
起来 盖 起来
Get up, Guy, get up!
游戏时间结束了 口号♥
Playtime’s over. Catchphrase.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what that means.
拜托 伙计 起来
Come on, man. Get up!
起来啊
Get up.
我此生最爱三件事
There are three things I love in life.
踹屁♥股♥ 第二件事待定 而第三件事就是
Kickin’ ass, TBD, third thing here.
哎呀 见鬼
Oof! Oh, shit!
启动致命一击
Activate death blow.
再见 盖
Bye, Guy.
哦 妈的 这可是致命一击
Oh, shit, that’s a death blow.
起来啊
Get up!
妈妈 他带着致命一击来了
Mom, he’s coming in with a death blow!
起来 盖
Get up, Guy.

Oh.
他妈的怎么回事
What the shit?
太帅了
That was dope.
等一下 那是不是… -那是…
Hold on. Is that… – That’s a…
是 那是一把光剑 伙计
Yes! That’s a lightsaber, Dude.
那是一把光剑吗 -是的
Is that a lightsaber? – It is.

Guy!
太好了
Yes!
对 没错 起来 盖 赶快
Yes! That’s right. Get up, Guy. Come on.
这就对了
There you go.
你现在都看到他们了吗 嗯?
Do you see them all now? Yeah?
嗯 嗯 -是吗
Uh-huh. – Yeah?
是啊 到处都是闪闪发光的东西
Yeah, shiny things everywhere.
好的 去吧 去追吧
Yeah, there you go. Go get it.
那可是一大堆小点心
Just lots of little snacks.
好吧 不适合当舞者 不适合
Yeah, not a dancer. No.
自♥由♥奔跑吧
Run free, better me.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
去什么地方
Where are we going?
我们不能让他们过那座桥
We can’t let them get across that bridge.
你想和我一起结束这一切吗
You wanna finish this out with me?
听着 我甚至不知道发生了什么 但是没毛病 我跟你一起去
Look, I don’t even know what’s going on, but hell yes, I’m with you.
我们走吧
Let’s go!
安特万 来吧 伙计
Antwan, come on, man.
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing here?
自♥由♥之城1的服务器在哪
Where are the servers to Free City 1?
不 安特万 你要干什么
No. Antwan, what the hell are you doing?
如果他们越过地平线去找到了建模 我就什么都没有了
If they get past that horizon to the build, I lose everything!
等等 所以你真的偷了他们的代码

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!