Millie! How many times a day are the banks robbed in your world?
几乎没有 盖
Hardly ever, Guy.
那尸体呢 米莉
What about corpses, Millie?
什么 -你看过很多尸体吗
What? – You see a lot of those?
每小时就死几个人
How many an hour?
没有 盖
None per hour, Guy.
那枪♥支♥暴♥力♥呢
What about gun violence?
在你的世界里看到过很多枪♥支♥暴♥力♥事件吗
See a lot of gun violence in your world?
实际上 那是个大问题 盖 真的是个大问题
Actually, that’s a big problem, Guy. It’s a massive problem.
我没想到你会这么说
I didn’t see that coming.
这是真的 真的很糟糕
It’s true. It really sucks.
关键是 我们不必成为自己生活的旁观者
The point is, we don’t have to be spectators to our own lives.
我们可以随心所欲
We can be whatever we want.
我们不可能都变成你那样 盖
We can’t all be you, Guy.
胡说
That’s not true.
我能这样想 你也就能这样想
What’s inside of me is inside of you, too.
什么
What?
自我意识就在你们每个人的体内 你们都在成长
It’s inside of each and every one of you. You’re growing.
在我的生活中 我需要比煮咖啡多做一些别的事 我想…
I need more in my life than drip coffee. I want to make…
做一杯卡布奇诺
A cappuccino.
这个世界需要一些不一样的东西
A goddamn difference in the world.
需要很多很多的改变
Much, much better.
再来一杯绿茶波巴
And a green tea boba.
见鬼 -没错
Holy shit! – That’s right!
你去吧 姑娘
You go, girl.
哦 天哪 你太棒了
Oh, my God, you’re amazing!
如果我能活着从那水里出来的话
If I could just make it out past that water…
我希望我能回到一个属于我们的自♥由♥的世界
there’s a world out there where we can be free.
我希望在这 我们可以决定我们想成为什么样的人
Where we get to decide who we wanna be.
可能我们会遇到些麻烦 但我们必须为之奋斗
Where we can matter. But we have to fight for it.
我们必须齐心协力的奋斗
We have to fight together.

Yeah!
你们一直都在做别人期望你们做的事
You guys have always done what’s expected of you.
但那些破事今天就该结束了
But that shit ends today.

Yeah!
虽然我不知道现在是什么情况
I don’t even know what’s happening right now!
但我喜欢这种感觉
But I love it!
我喜欢
I love it!
我喜欢
I love it!
我也很喜欢 来吧 伙计们
I love it, too! Come on, guys, get in here!
聚在一起 我们就是要聚在一起
Huddle up! Here’s what we’re gonna do! Everyone in!
所有人都趴在地上
Everybody get down on the ground!

Hello?
见鬼 人都去哪儿了
Where the hell is everybody?

Hello?
所有的NPC都到哪里去了
Where are all the NPCs?
我玩 “自♥由♥之城” 已经差不多三年了
Look, I’ve been playing Free City for, like, three years now.
我从未见过这样的事情
I’ve never seen anything like this.
直到最近 我才会注意到一些NPC丢失了
Up until recently, I don’t even know if I’d have noticed a few NPCs going missing.
我不知道这是否只是一些疯狂的理论…
And I don’t know if this is just some whack Reddit theory…
但有人说蓝衫男甚至不是玩家
but some people are saying that Blue Shirt Guy isn’t even a player.
他是真正的人工智能 -人工智能?
That he’s actual AI. – AI?
有自我意识的人工智能 你懂的 有生命的
Actual AI. You know, alive.
这就是为什么蓝衫男风靡全球的原因
It’s why Blue Shirt Guy is trending everywhere.
安特万 如果你正在看这个视频 请修复游戏
Antwan, if you’re watching this, please fix the game.
最重要的是 把蓝衫男给我们带回来 -哦 天哪 天哪
And most of all, bring back Blue Shirt. – Oh, my God. My God!
安特万 你应该看看这个
Antwan, you should see this.
而你 你试图和那个莫洛托夫小妞一起从我这里偷走它
And you, you tried to steal it from me with that Molotov chick.
她叫米莉 -谁
Her name’s Millie. – Who?
米莉
Millie.
找到她了 找到她了 抓到你了 抓到你了
Got her. Got her! Got you! Got you!
穆瑟 把他放到屏幕上 赶紧放上去
Mouser! Put him up on the screen. Now. Put him up.
就这样 快点 快点
That’s it. Come on, quicker.
是的 他在那里
Yes, there he is.
他和一个叫莫洛托夫的玩家在自♥由♥城兜风
He’s joyriding around Free City with some player called Molotovgirl.
那个女人真名叫米莉·拉斯克
AKA Millie Rusk.
米莉·拉斯克 那不是凯斯的老搭档吗
Millie Rusk? Isn’t that Keys’ old partner?

Yeah.
也是那个想用这场虚假诉讼击败我的人
Also the one who’s trying to hit me with this bogus lawsuit…
因为她不顾一切地想要分一杯索拉米的羹
’cause she’s desperate for a piece of Soonami Kwan.
现在封掉这个莫洛托夫
Boot Molotovgirl now.
我在尝试 但她的账号♥都是伪造的
I’m trying. I’m trying as hard as I can, but her account’s spoofed.
这个女人很特别
This woman is exceptional.
那就在游戏中杀了她
Then kill her in the game.
“什么” 没错 就是这个意思 杀了她
“What?” Yes, I said that. Kill her.
把全部都用上 好吗 直接升级到五星通缉
Throw everything at them, all right? Five badges, G.
好的 只有一个问题
Yeah, just one problem.
我们什么都没有
We don’t have anything.
威利斯 你在说什么
Whatchu talking about, Willis?
我们没有任何防御防御
We don’t have any defenses.
也没有警♥察♥ 军队 什么都没有
We don’t have police, military, no nothing.
我一直都想告诉你
It’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.
就好像所有的NPC都罢♥工♥了
It’s like every NPC went on strike.
我要一杯半糖咖啡 双份泡沫燕麦奶
Got a tall, half-caf, double foam oat milk,
抹茶拿铁加肉桂
matcha latte with cinnamon!
那是我的 -嘿
That’s me. – Hey.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
干杯
Cheers.
去干掉他们 盖
Go get ’em, Guy!
这就像是一场数据罢♥工♥
It’s like a digital walkout.
不 不是的
No, it’s not.
他们是故意这么做的 这是他们计划的一部分
They’re doing this on purpose, it’s part of their plan.
你知道该怎么做吗 我们要在游戏中杀了他们
You know what we’re gonna do? We’re gonna kill them in the game.
关掉复活功能 进去杀了他们 赶紧
Turn off respawn, kill them dead, now.
但这意味着任何玩家只要一死就销号♥了
But that means any players who die will be done for good.
他们会疯的
They’ll freak out.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
先生 说清楚点 你是在告诉我该走了吗
Sir? Sir, just to be clear, are you telling me that it’s go time?
你是在找什么笑点吗
Are you looking for some sort of banter thing
你是认为我们现在是朋友了
’cause you think we’re friends now…
还是觉得我们一起加入了某个帮派吗
and we’re in some sort of gang together?
是 是的 我就是想说这个
Yes. Yes, that’s exactly what I’m looking for.
对啊 我们是一个团队
Cool, we’re a team.
我们应该来一句
We should come up
来句口号♥ 好吗 -好的
with a catchphrase, okay? – All right.
数到三 一 二 三 -一 二 三…
On three. One, two, three… – One, two, three…
滚回去工作
Get back to work!
快把凯斯给我找来
Someone find me Keys!
好了 各位 你们听到他说的了 出发吧
All right, people, you heard him. It’s go time!
好吧 这可不妙
Okay, that’s not good.
他知道我们要去哪里
He knows where we’re going.
好的 我找到他了 我找到他了 别担心
All right, I got him. I got him. Don’t worry.
想试试四个轮子砸脸吗
Want some four wheels to the face?
尝尝这个 砰
Take that. Boom!
兔子要来找你了 我可是顶端捕食者
Rabbit’s coming for you. Apex predator.
Whoa!
开始吧 你们都在看着吗
Here we go. Y’all watching this?
我要干掉这个笨蛋了
I’m about to end this fool.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
凯斯 如果你在 请帮帮忙
Keys, if you’re there, a little help, please.
该死 那是谁干的 这是谁干的
God! Okay, who did that? Who is doing that?
别惹我 我要来真的了 我压力大死了
Don’t play with me! Seriously! I’m under way too much pressure!
快点
Come on!
快快快
Go, go, go!
我刚和保安查过了 凯斯还没离开大楼
I just checked with security. Keys hasn’t left the building.
哦 听起来你把该做的都做了
Oh, sounds like you’ve done everything possible.
要放弃了吗 你想放弃吗
Time to give up? You wanna give up?
不 我感觉到你是想让我继续找
No, I’m sensing you want me to keep looking.
那赶紧去 -我马上回来
Go. – I’ll be back.
我不知道这些笨蛋要跑到哪里去
I have no idea where these fools are running to.
我知道 南岸 刺客海滩
I do. Southern shore. Hitman’s Beach.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!