I’ve seen him, Keys. He’s forgotten everything.
看看我发给你的追踪日志
Just look at the trace log I sent you.
那个可以解释一切
It’ll explain everything.
现在 从头开始…
Now, from the beginning…
盖的行为比应有的复杂得多
Guy’s behavior is much more complex than it should be,
得归功于我们的代码
thanks to our code.
但他仍然被困在自♥由♥城 他仍然困在这个生活 这个循环里
But he’s still stuck in Free City. He’s still stuck in this life, this loop.
然后 有些事情发生了变化 他有了独♥立♥的意识 这是为什么
And then, something changes. He comes to life. Why?
然后我想起来了
And then I remembered.
《生活本身》中的一个角色是这个我昵称为 “失恋” 的人
One of the characters from Life Itself was this guy that I nicknamed Lovelorn.
他是那种生来就不会遇到真命天女的人
And he was someone who was designed to never meet the right person.
从本质上讲 是这个角色的基石
It was essentially the building blocks of the character.
但他从未停止过希望能遇见 “他的梦中情人”
But he never stopped hoping that he would meet “the girl of his dreams.”
所以我不得不让这个女孩依靠某人…
So I had to base this girl off of someone…
还有谁比我每天坐在旁边的人更好的呢
and who better than the person that I was sitting next to every day?
也就是你
You.
但是后来有一天…
But then, one day…
他在自♥由♥城和你见面 一旦他见到你…
he meets you in Free City, and once he sees you…
他永远不可能再是原来的他了
he can never be the same.
他本应感觉到自己死定了 但相反 他觉得自己活了
He was supposed to feel doomed, but instead, he feels alive…
所以到最后 他有了自我意识 真的活过来了
until eventually, he is alive.
是你改变了他 米莉
You changed him, Millie.
你更改了他的代码 我想你可以再来一次
You changed his code. And I think you can do it again.
是你让他起死回生的 米莉
You brought him to life, Millie.
是你让他重获新生的
You brought him to life.
他能有独♥立♥的意识是因为他遇到了一个人…
And he was alive because he met the one person…
我不会祝你今天过得开心…
Don’t have a good day…
我会祝你今天过得非常的开心
have a great day.
谢谢
Thank you.
保重
Take care.
所有人都趴在地上
Everybody down on the ground!
别逞英雄 很快就会结束
Nobody try to be a hero. This will all be over soon.
好吧
Okay.
除了你之外的所有人
Everybody except you.
门 门 门 我打开了
Door, door, door. I got it.
拜托 我养了一条金鱼
Please, I have a goldfish.
听着 我没多少时闻了
Look, I don’t have long.
我刚把你扣为人♥质♥ 所以我现在被三星通缉
I just took you hostage, so there are three badges on me.
三星通缉? 这是什么女童子军该干的是吗
Badges? Is that like a Girl Scout thing? What is that?
你体内有某种东西 盖
There is something inside you, Guy.
什么 我体内什么都没有
What? I don’t want anything inside of me.
他们把你塞进那家银行然后…
They stuck you in that bank and…
希望你遵守规则… -我喜欢银行
expected you to just follow the rules… – I love the bank.
每天都做同样的事情
…and do the same thing every day.
你不该局限于此
You are so much more than that.
我不想让你局限于此
I don’t wanna be more than that.
我需要你回想起那一切
No, and I need you to remember it.
你为什么跟踪我 你怎么知道我的名字
Why have you been following me and how do you know my name?
把这个戴上
Put these on.
我才不要做任何我不想做的事
I don’t have to do anything that I don’t wanna do.
没错 你自己选吧
True. The choice is totally yours.
好吧 好吧 很好
Okay. Okay. Fine.
那是什么
What is that?
这是什么 这是什么诡异的眼镜
What are these? Trick glasses or something?
仔细听好了
Listen carefully.
在24小时内 这个世界 你认识的每一个人
In 24 hours, this world, everyone you know,
一切都会永远消失
it’s all gonna disappear for good.
你能让我走吗
Can you please just let me go?
我是说 我甚至都没见过你的脸
I mean, I haven’t really even seen your face.
我是说 我虽然看到了你的脸
I mean, I’ve seen the general area,
但我不太会用描述性词语来形容你的长相
but I’m not really good with descriptive words.
一般来说 我不太擅长用词
Not really good with words in general.
去他妈的 -什么 噢
Screw it. – What? Oh!
我记起来了
I remember.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
不 我什么都记起来了
No. I remember everything.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
我每天都这么做 我都忘了为什么了
I do this every day so much, I’d forgotten why.
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
就在那里
Right there.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God!
安特万把我们最初的建模隐藏在地平线之外 所以才看不见了
Antwan hid our original build past the horizon, making it invisible…
但他忘了抹除掉倒影
but he forgot to scrub the reflections.
所以我们的原型还在外面 盖 只是看不到它
It’s still out there, Guy. We just can’t see it.
如果我们能到那里 那就是我们需要的证据
If we can get there, that is the evidence we need.
你不能越过水的边线的 我试过了
You can’t go past the water line. I tried.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
安特万找到了一种把它藏在众圆睽睽之下的方法
Antwan found a way to hide it in plain sight
把它放置在一个没有人能到达的地方
in the one place no one can even get to.
我简直不敢相信
I can’t even believe
他真是太聪明了 所以才如此那恶
he’s smart enough to be this diabolical.
凯斯 我需要你集中精神
Keys, I need you to focus.
好吧 所以 反射显示的是南边地平线上的建模
Okay. So, the reflection shows the build past the southern horizon.
但是游戏的规则是不允许你通过海滩
But the game physics won’t allow you past the beach.
你觉得你能找到办法让我们越过边界网格吗
But you think you can find a way to get us past the collision mesh?
我们需要一座桥
We’re gonna need a bridge.
你去刺客海滩 剩下的交给我
You just get to Hitman’s Beach and I’ll figure out the rest.
对了 米莉
And, Millie?
小心
Be careful.
安特万可能很混♥蛋♥ 但他不傻
Antwan may be an asshole, but he’s not stupid.
他如果知道你要做什么 他会不折手段的来对付你
He’ll figure out what you’re up to and he’ll throw everything he’s got at you.
你说的对
You’re right.
嗯 嗨 米莉 还有其它的我看不见的人
Um, hi, Millie, and other person I can’t see…
嗯 我有个主意
well, I have an idea.
如果他没有什么可以利用的了呢
What if he has nothing to throw?
各位 围过来
Everyone! Gather around!
谢谢大家光临
Thank you for coming.
你们都知道 我是盖
Now, you know me, I’m Guy.
嗨 盖
Hi, Guy.
嗨
Hi.
我接下来要说的话可能很难理解
What I’m about to say may be hard to understand.
真的很难理解
Really hard to understand.
但是 你们厌倦生活在幕后吗
But, are you sick of living in the background?
你们难道不厌倦被别人对着你开枪吗
Aren’t you sick of being shot at?
受够了
Enough.
厌倦被劫持为人♥质♥吗 -不想再被劫持了
Taken hostage? – No more.
被人踩在脚下? -我们受够了
Run over? – We done with that.
被抢劫 被刺伤 被用来做人肉盾牌
Robbed? Stabbed? Used as a human shield?
我们厌倦了被刺伤
We are tired of being stabbed!
巴迪 -抱歉
Buddy! – Sorry.
你想说什么 盖
What are you trying to say, Guy?
我想说的是这个城市不一定非得是这样的
I’m tryin’ to say that things in this city don’t have to be this way.
可以变得有所不同一些
Things can be different.
怎么个不同
Different how?
首先 你可以把胳膊放下 -是的
For starters, you can put your arms down. – Yeah.
这就对了 没问题的 嗯
There you go. You got it. Yeah.
继续放 这就对了
Keep pushing. There you go.
深呼吸 这就对了
Breathe through it. There you go.
加油 加油
Do it. Do it. Do it.
不 不行的
No, not gonna happen. Nope.
这感觉很不自然
That feels unnatural.
我是说 如果有人带着枪跑进来怎么办
I mean, what about when someone runs in with a gun?
把我的胳膊举起来只是为了节省时间
Having my arms up is just a real time saver.
不过 如果持枪的人不来怎么办
Except, what if the guy with the gun doesn’t come?
什么 -什么
What? – What?
总会有一个带枪的人
There’s always a guy with a gun.
这么多人带着枪
So many guys with guns.
各位 如果我们的世界不需要这么可怕呢
People, what if our world doesn’t have to be so scary?
如果我们可以改变它呢
What if we can change it?
米莉 在你的世界里 每天有多少次银行被抢劫