What?
他们说每年有超过10亿名NPC被杀害
They say over a billion NPCs are killed every year.
现在 我坦白说 那至少有50%是我的错
Now, I’m not gonna lie, that’s at least 50% my fault.
我以前把所有次要角色都杀了个遍
I used to shoot all the secondary characters
因为那时候很无聊 你知道吗
when I was bored, you know?
然后 我会羞辱他们
And then, I’d teabag ’em a little bit.
见鬼 谁知道这个蓝衫男是谁
Who the hell even knows who this Blue Shirt Guy is?
但我要告诉你 他让我想到了NPC
But I’ll tell you this, he’s got me thinkin’
以及我是怎么玩这个游戏的
about NPCs and how I play the game.
这个游戏不是为这样的人设计的 不是为了让玩家成为一个好人
The game wasn’t even made for someone like this, for a player to be a good guy.
他也是一个非常可爱的家伙
He’s also a really cute guy.
不仅仅是脸 你知道的 真个人都很可爱
And not just the face, you know, like the whole thing.
老实说 这让我意识到…
And, honestly, it’s got me realizing…
也许我们对NPC的看法一直是错误的
maybe we’ve been thinking about NPCs wrong this whole time.
我认为蓝衫男就像一个符号♥ 你知道吗
I think Blue Shirt Guy’s like a symbol, you know?
就像 也许人们可以在里面随心所欲
Like, maybe people can be whatever they want.
他就像一个偶像 这个词对吗
He’s like an icon. Is that the right word?
因为 他提醒了我们一切皆有可能
Like, he reminds us of what’s possible.
还有 他简直性感到爆♥炸♥
Also, he’s like crazy hot.
哦 天哪 真的是 我都迷上那一堆像素了
Oh, my God, totally. I’d hit those pixels hard.
我们都应该向蓝衫男学习
We should all be more like Blue Shirt Guy.
也许我们应该停止杀戮
Maybe we just stop the killing.
他死定了 听到了吗
He’s dead! You hear me?
那个家伙 把他放出来
The guy, put him up here.
把他放在屏幕上 把他放到屏幕上
Put him up here on the screen. Put him on the screen.
让我见见他 他在这啊
Make me see him. There he is.
是 这就是他 那个小小的实干家
Yes. There he is, the little do-gooder.
我还以为你喜欢蓝衫男呢
I thought you liked Blue Shirt.
别跟我说话
Don’t say words to me!
人们都忙着在Twitch和YouTube上看这个失败者
People are so busy watching this loser on Twitch and YouTube.
你们知道他们忘了做什么吗 伙计们
You know what they’re not doing, guys?
忘了购买♥♥自♥由♥之城2
Buying Free City 2.
预售直接下降16% -是60%
Pre-sales are down 16%. – 60.
60% 完犊子了
60. That’s bad.
哦 我们离推出还剩48小时
Oh, we are 48 hours from launch.
是啊 他像病毒一样迅速走红
Yeah, he’s gone viral.
是啊 一种同时让我屁♥眼♥和蛋蛋都难受的病毒
Yeah, a virus that’s giving me ass and ball cancer at the same time!
而且无可救药
Inoperable!
你知道吗 这个好人套路
You know, this whole good guy routine…
这是一个非常不好的影响 对特许经营权影响恶劣
it is a bad influence, and is bad for the franchise.
我要他滚蛋 我不管他是谁 把他踢出去
I want him gone. I don’t care who it is, boot him.
你不能这么做
You can’t.
哦 抱歉 你说什么
Oh, I’m sorry, what?
你不能这么做
You can’t.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为他不是黑客 安特万 他是NPC
Because he’s not a hacker, Antwan. He’s an NPC.
你难道是想告诉我
You’re tryin’ to tell me that all this shit
关于有自我意识的NPC的传言是真的吗
about a self-aware NPC is real?
嗯 我也不知道是怎么回事 也不知道为什么 但他是真实存在的
Yeah. I don’t know how or why, but he’s real.
我该怎么办呢
What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
该怎么办呢 该怎么办呢 倒下去
What to do? What to do? Got it.
再起来
And kip-up!
所以我们不能把他踢出游戏
So we can’t kick him out of the game.
我们怎么重置他的Al算法呢 想想办法啊 各位 赶快
How do we reset his AI? Ideas, people. Come on.
快给我想办法
Hit me. Ideas.
您只需重新启动服务器即可
You could just reboot the server.
继续说
Keep talking.
如果我们重启服务器…
If we reboot the server…
然后他就会变回一个普通的NPC
then he’s just gonna revert back to a regular non-player guy.
然后就解决了 -安特万
Solution. – Antwan.
安特万 你是要终止…
Antwan, you’re talking about terminating…
第一个被证实的
the first confirmed artificially intelligent
有着独♥立♥意识的人工智能吗
life-form right now, okay?
亲爱的 亲爱的 嘘
Honey, honey. Shush.
他让我赔钱了
He’s losing me money.
所以我不在乎他是不是他妈的阿诺·施瓦辛格
So, I don’t care if he’s Arnold-Frickin’- Schwarzen-Vader.
终结他 重新启动
Terminate him. Reboot.
这就去办 -你不能那样做
On it. – You can’t do that.
重新启动
Reboot!
他的身体真有表现力
He’s very expressive with his body.
很明显
Clearly.
那是什么
What is that?
那边是一个全新的世界
It’s a whole new world over there.
天堂之类的什么
Some kinda paradise and shit.
哦 天哪 就是这个
Oh, my God, that’s it.
这是我们的原始版本 该版本证明我们的代码在游戏中
It’s our original build and that build is proof our code is in the game.
你不知道我等这一刻等了多久
You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this.
我见过这个地方
I’ve seen this place.
什么
What?

Yeah.
你是什么意思 你怎么可能见过它呢
What do you mean? How could you have possibly seen it?
米莉 米莉
Millie? Millie?
重启了 自♥由♥之城已处于离线状态
We’re dark. Free City is offline.
发生什么事了
What is happening?
再见 蓝衫男
Bye-bye, Blue Shirt.
自 由 之 城
离线
不 不 不
No, no, no.
没事了 快点
It’s okay. Come on.
快点啊
Come on.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
早上好 元宝
Good morning, Goldie.
前方的枪声
Front of warm, dry gunfire…
与下午晚些时候的刺杀事件牵连在了一起
mixed with late afternoon stabbings…
在哪可能会让你再街上沾满无辜者的鲜血…
could leave you in the streets wet with the blood of innocents…
星期二晚上早些时候
by early Tuesday night.
浅色烤肉和深色烤肉到底有什么不同
What really is the difference between a light roast and a dark roast?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
我不会祝你今天开心 我要祝你今天非常开心
Don’t have a good day, have a great day.
盖 我们能谈谈吗
Guy, can we talk?
那个戴墨镜的女孩怎么知道你的名字
How does the sunglass girl know your name?
我不知道 继续走
I don’t know. Keep walking.
拜托 盖 你认识我的
Come on, Guy! You know me.
你知道这个吧
You know this.
你说这个片段里显示了一个你以前见过的地方
You said this clip showed a place you’d seen before.
我需要知道在哪里
I need to know where.
数据已经被删除了 但它在你的脑海里
The data’s been erased, but it’s in your head.
试着想一想 这真的很重要
Please try to remember. This is really important.
拜托 盖 想一想 冰激凌 秋千
Please, Guy, think. The ice cream, the swings?
哦 我们盖喜欢荡秋手呢
Oh, my Guy loves swings.
在自♥由♥城港回公园 那里有一个很棒的秋千
At Free City Harbor Park, there’s a great swing set there.
你去过吗 -去过
Have you been? – Yes.
我们吃了泡沫口香糖冰淇淋
We had bubble gum ice cream.
天哪 我爱泡沫口香糖冰淇淋
OMG, I love bubble gum ice cream!
他喜欢泡沫口香糖冰淇淋
He loves the bubble gum ice cream.
是的 我知道 我们一起吃的 记得吗
Yes, I know. We had it together, remember?
拜托 盖 只有你能帮我了
Please, Guy, you’re all I’ve got.
我很抱歉 女士 我想你找错人了
I’m sorry, lady. I think you have the wrong guy.
我不会祝你今天开心 我要祝你今天非常开心
Don’t have a good day, have a great day.

Hello?
我可能发现了点东西
I might’ve found something.
我一直在检查盖的代码 那儿有一些东西
I’ve been going through Guy’s code and there is something there…
即使是现在 在抹除之后
even now, after the wipe.
这有什么意义呢
What’s the point?
这家伙简直是十亿分之一的奇迹 我们无法再复♥制♥
Guy was, like, a one-in-a-billion miracle. We can’t replicate that.
我试过了 好吗 你说得对 一切都结束了
I tried, okay? You were right, it’s over.
不 米莉 米莉 你没明白我的意思 好吗
No, Millie, Millie, you’re not listening to me, all right?
重肩 不会删除他的人工智能代码…
A reboot, it doesn’t erase his AI coding…
实际上 只有摧毁服务器才行
you literally would have to destroy the servers to do that.
他的AI系统仍然在那里 只需要访问它
His AI is still there, it just needs to be accessed.
我刚才见了他 凯斯 他什么都忘了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!