不知道 但如果你哼几小节 也许我能挑出来
No. But if you hum a few bars, maybe I can pick it out.
今晚的自助餐安排在岸上
The buffet is set up onshore for this evening,
我觉得我们的客户和投资者
but I thought that our clients and the investors
从远处看会有更多乐趣 并更好地观看节目
would have more fun with the show itself by watching it from this float.
这是房♥产的全部
There’s an overall picture of the property.
一副海岸线的美景 这里是很棒的烟火表演观赏地
A good view of the shoreline. And there’s an excellent viewing position
当然 还有水上运动表演
for the fireworks display and, of course, the aquacade.
我们应该支持专业滑水运动员
I still think that we should’ve held out for the professional water-skiers.
詹宁斯先生 演出将会是一流的
Mr. Jennings, I can assure you there’s gonna be a top-notch show.
我女儿和她的滑水俱乐部一直在排练
My daughter and her club have been rehearsing for weeks.
这么重要的事情
This is a big account, Andrews. You’re sure that your daughter
你确定这些孩子能行吗?
and these other kids aren’t in over their heads?
乔弗特先生 我向你保证表演会很棒
Mr. Joffert, I can assure you it’s gonna be very, very, very good.
好吧
And, well,
要我说 我女儿很棒
if I do say so myself, my daughter Annabel is the star of the show.
你真该看看她 我都等不及了
Uh, you really should see her. I can hardly wait.
失陪
Excuse me.
喂?是我妻子 嗨 亲爱的
Hello? It’s my wife. Hi, honey.
炒了她就炒了吧 我不明白你为什么
Well, if you fired her, you fired her. I don’t understand why you’re so worried
担心你妈妈会很生气? 你妈妈住在代顿
about how upset your mother’s gonna be. Your mother lives in Dayton.
新大洋洲码头
我都能告诉你 她是个酒鬼
I could’ve told you she was a heavy drinker.
说的不是她妈妈 是别人
That’s not her mother. That’s someone else.
我现在很忙 你能不能…
So, listen, honey, I’m busy now. Could you…
机械师也是?
Mechanic, too?
地毯清洁工?还有装窗帘的人?
The carpet cleaners? And the drapery man?
狗还在吗?
Is the dog still there?
我知道这不好笑 艾伦?
No, I know that’s not funny, Ellen.
我晚点会处理好一切的
Now, look, I’ll take care of everything later.
我得挂了 别挂 不要
Honey I got to go. No, look, no.
五点码头见 别忘了我的衣服
Yeah, I’ll see you at the marina at 5:00. Yeah. Don’t forget my clothes.
再见
Yeah, goodbye.
你觉得呢 麦克斯?
What do you think, Max?
至少没给你戴项圈
At least there’s no ring around the collar.
这下好了 他会杀了我的
Oh, great. He’s gonna kill me.
我放弃 真的放弃了
I quit! I really quit.
这一次我同意施莫斯太太 我也不当私人女佣
The one time with Mrs. Schmauss. I don’t do personal maiding either.
除了我 这里所有人都吃过早饭了
Everybody around here has had breakfast but me.
可恶的猴子脸 我要揍他
Rotten Ape Face! I’ll clobber him!
通心粉和奶酪 终于吃早饭了
All right, macaroni and cheese. Breakfast at last.
今天上午真忙碌 我很无聊 真的很无聊
What a morning? I’m bored. Really bored.
无聊?不知道鲍里斯是否在家
Hmm. Bored. I wonder if Boris is home.
嘿 安娜贝尔 现在是你的机会了
Hey, Annabel. Now’s your chance.
我可以在我不漂亮的时候推荐我自己
I can make a pitch for me when I’m not gorgeous.
我是说 当我很漂亮而且不是我自己的时候 我该怎么说?想想看
I mean, when I am gorgeous and not me. What’ll I say? Let’s see.
怎么了 伙计?你好 浪漫男孩
What’s happening, man? Hi, lover boy.
喂 鲍里斯?我是住在街对面的安德鲁斯太太
Hello, Boris? This is Mrs. Andrews across the street.
我能不能借一杯…
I was wondering, could I borrow a cup of…
糖太老套了
Sugar’s too corny.
狗粮?狗粮 “K-i-b-b-l-e” 狗吃的东西
Kibble? Kibble. K-I-B-B-L-E. You know, the stuff dogs eat?
哦 猫粮 那也没问题 麦克斯饿起来什么都吃
Yeah, cat kibble. That’ll be fine, too. When Max is hungry, he’ll eat anything.
它不挑拣饭食 不会的 你能不能…
He’s not a kibble quibbler. Not he. So I wonder, could…
不 安娜贝尔不在家
No. Annabel’s not home, so…
太好了 再见
Terrific. See you.
他要来了 我不能让他看到我这个样子
Oh, wow. He’s coming over. I can’t let him see me like this.
我得找点毁灭性的 性感的 苗条的 换件天鹅绒吧
I’ve got to find something devastating. Sexy, slinky. Velvet maybe.
门开着呢 进来 鲍里斯!
Door’s open. Come in, Boris.
我马上来 鲍里斯
Aah, I’ll only be a moment, Boris.
你自己一定随意些
Do, do make yourself extremely comfortable.
闭嘴 麦克斯!
Shut up, Max!
这有点过头了
No, that’d be overdoing it.
鲍里斯 你太好了
Boris! Oh, this is good of you.
进来吧 进来
Do come in. Come in.
猫粮
嗨 安德鲁斯太太 这么好啊
Hi, Mrs. Andrews. Far out!
“含马肉的猫粮”
“Catty Kibbles with horsemeat.”
还有一张十美分的灭蚤颈圈优♥惠♥券
And a ten-cent coupon for a little flea collar.
我不能久留 我有很多作业 我会一直珍藏的
I can only stay a minute. I got homework. Oh, Boris. I’ll treasure it for life.
我得走了
I got to go. Yum-yum
鲍里斯 你的感冒好严重啊
Oh, Boris, that’s a dreadful cold you have.
不 我给你拿点维生素C
Oh, no, no. Let me get you some vitamin C.
不用了 我会把这个放好
You don’t have to. I’ll put this away where it reliance…
不用了 放到首饰盒里
You don’t have to… …In the jewelry box.
鲍里斯 我相信这是第一次
You know, Boris, this, I believe, is the first time you’ve had a chance
你有机会参观我们可爱的家 简单 优雅
to see our lovely, lovely home. It’s simple but elegant.
鲍里斯 你在哪里?谁住在这里?
Boris? Boris? Where are you? Who lives in here?
我儿子 本 有天篷床和洋娃娃屋?
My son, Ben. With a canopy bed and a dollhouse?
是啊 他是个奇怪的男孩 比较自♥由♥
Yes, with a canopy bed and a dollhouse. He’s a peculiar boy. He’s liberated.
的确如此 他也是个邋遢鬼 对不起 鲍里斯
I’ll say. He’s also a slob. Excuse me, Boris.
鲍里斯 给你 维生素C 拿两个片 是口嚼的 我吃一片
Boris, here. Vitamin C. Take two. They’re chewable. I’ll eat one.
谢谢 好吃吗?
Thank you. They’re good.
很好吃
Delicious. Mm-mm.
我其实没感冒
By the way I don’t really have a cold.
没有吗?是扁桃体炎症
You don’t? It’s adenoids.
或者对我妈妈过敏 不管怎样 情况时好时坏
Or an allergy to my mother. Anyway, it comes and goes.
这样我就不用上学了
It keeps me home from school.
好吧 鲍里斯
Well… Boris!
想去外面转转吗
You want to hang around outside for a while?
被关在这里会让我发疯
Being cooped up in here just gets me crazy.
好啊
Sure.
但是你穿这身出去转转是不是太奇怪了
But aren’t you dressed kinda funny to be hanging around?

Hmm.
你说得对 我去穿鞋
You’re right. I’m gonna put on some shoes.
你和你的小儿子鞋的尺寸一样?
You and your little boy have the same size feet?
是啊 我说过他很奇怪
Yeah, I told you he’s peculiar.
好了 我们走吧
Oh. Okay. Let’s go.
间接导致了
…which indirectly led
美国干预什么啊 同学们?
United States intervention into what, class?
朝鲜冲突 没错
Korean Conflict. Yes.
那是什么时候发生的?1950年6月或7月
And that took place when, children? In June or July of 1950,
由海 空 陆三军统领
with the naval air and ground forces leading the way.
没错
Precisely.
其他人都没预习吗?
Class, did anyone else do their preparation for today?
继续说 安娜贝尔
Go on, Annabel.
印象分来了
Brownie points coming right up.
为了全面理解朝鲜冲突
Well, in order to fully comprehend the Korean Conflict,
有必要回顾一下所有的事件
it is necessary to review all the events.
扔哪个很难吗?
Is that very hard to throw?
会者不难 要我展示给你看吗?
Not if you know how. Want me to show you?
过来 好的
Come here. Okay.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 没事的 只要手臂向后摆动
Excuse me I… Okay, you just swing your arm back.
然后向前甩
Then bring it forward. Mm-hmm.
向后摆动
You swing it back. Mm-hmm.
然后向前甩
Then you bring it forward. Mm-hmm.
向后摆动
Then you swing it back. Mm…
然后…
Then you bring it…
你自己试试 好的
Try it by yourself. Okay.
我敢说作为一位女士 你会做得很好
Say, I bet you do great for a lady.
如果你认为我会很好 应该展示给安娜贝尔
Oh, if you think I’d be good, you should show Annabel sometime.
她真的很棒
She’d really be good.
她很棒 我宁可展示给你
She be so good. I’d… I’d rather show you.
不是妈妈 是我 笨蛋
Not Mom. Me, dum-dum.
实际上 鲍里斯 最近安娜贝尔发生了变化
Uh, actually, Boris, lately, Annabel is completely changed.
她不再是那个
She’s no longer the same person and…
五年前在操场上用铁皮铲把你头割开的人了
who cut your head open with a tin shovel in the playground five years ago.
四年 我的伤疤还在
Four. I still got the scar.
好吧 四年
Okay, four.
如果你最近见过她 会认不出她的
Anyway, if you’d seen her lately, you wouldn’t recognize her.
她还戴着牙套吗?只要牙套孩子啊
Does she still have braces? ‘Cause if she still has braces,
我就认得出她
I’d recognize her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!