我来的时候
When I came to work for you,
我们说好的 有几件事我是不做的
there were a couple of things we agreed upon I don’t do.
第一 我不做私人女仆
Number one is, I don’t do no personal maiding.
第二是什么?
I see. What is the number two thing you won’t do?
我们还要再谈一遍吗?
Do we have to go into that again?
提醒我一下
Just give me a refresher on it, Mrs. Schmauss.
第二件事是什么?
Uh, what is the number two thing you won’t do?
我不做的第二件事是
The number two thing I don’t do is,
我不收拾猪圈
I don’t pick up pigpens.
这是我留给猪妈妈的荣誉
That’s an honor I reserve for the mother of the pig.
看啊 脏衣服!
Well, look at this. Dirty clothes.
香蕉皮
Banana peel.
半本平装本
Half a paperback.
现在我们来看看三号♥窗帘后面是什么
Ah and now we get to see what’s behind curtain number three.
一个打气筒
A bicycle pump.
一个破滑水板
A broken water ski.
铁皮铲子
A tin shovel.
好了 开始
All right… Begin.
这太仓促了
This is a snap.
喂 斑比
Hey, Bambi. Psst! Bambi.
我的机器出问题了
There’s something wrong with my machine.
打开啊
Well, turn it on.
“打开”是什么意思?这是一台打字机 不是电视机
What do you mean, turn it on? It’s a typewriter, not a television set.
电动打字机需要电
An electric typewriter needs electricity.
傻瓜
Dummy.
电动的?
Electric?
能有多大不同?
Oh, well, how different can it be?
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous!
安娜贝尔 怎么了?出了点小小的机械问题
Annabel, what’s the trouble? Uh, small mechanical problem here.
去用另一台机器吧 我会多给你几分钟
Well, go use one of the other machines. I’ll give you a few extra minutes.
已损坏
施莫斯太太 请您…
Mrs. Schmauss, would you please…
那是另一件我不做的事 开门
That’s another thing I don’t do! Answer doorbells!
好了 我来了
All right, already! I’m coming! I’m coming!
你的车已清洗并上了润滑油 我换了油
Your car, Mrs. Andrews. Washed, lubed, and I changed the oil.
谢谢…劳埃德
Oh, thanks, uh… Lloyd.
14.5美元 支票就可以了 支票?
It’s $14.50. A check will be good. Check?
我想知道伪造罪会被判多少年?
I wonder how many years you get for forgery?
你收现金吗?是啊 有些人还用现金
Will you take cash? Yeah. Some people still use that.
稍等 我去拿我妈的…
Oh. OK, just a second. I have to get my mom’s…
我的钱包
mother’s… my purse.
等一下 劳埃德 我得…
Hang in there, Lloyd. Just… I have to…
我去看看谁又来了
Let me go see who’s at the other door.
嗨 安德鲁斯太太 时间刚好
Hi, Mrs. Andrews. Right on time, like we promised.
阿兹特克地毯清洁
时间刚好做什么?
Yes, right on time. What are you on time for?
清洗地毯 记得吗? 今天是星期五
The carpets, remember? It’s Friday.
对啊 一不小心忘了
Sure. Sure. Just slipped my mind.
别闹 麦克斯
Cool it, Max.
想让我们从哪里开始?随便选一块吧
Care where we start? No, just pick a carpet.
我能拿走那14.5美元吗 夫人?对啊 我忘了
Can I get my $14.50, Mrs. Andrews? Yeah, I forgot.
我去拿钱 抱歉 大家
I’ll get the $14.50. Excuse me, fellas.
我会给你拿来的 劳埃德
I’ll find it, Lloyd.
你们谁有14.5美元可以借给我
Uh, any of you fellas got $14.50 you could loan me?
哎 你有14.5美元吗?
Hey, you got $14.50? Huh?
来吧
Come on.
当我们讨论这个问题的时候
Ah, there you are. And while we’re on the subject.
我还有别的事要告诉你 你有没有十四块…
I have something else to tell you Mrs. A. Do you have 14…
那孩子毫无纪律 没有纪律的孩子
That kid has no discipline. And a kid without discipline
是父母的错
is the fault of the mother and the father.
不一定 施莫斯太太
Not necessarily, Mrs. Schmauss.
我在说什么啊?
What am I saying?
嗨 你好 吉尔伯特太太
Hi! Oh, how do you do, Mrs. Gilbert?
随时可以叫我玫琳凯
Oh, feel free to call me Mary Kay anytime.
是啊 玫琳凯
Oh, yeah. Mary Kay!
我想用下吹风机 当然可以 用我的
Listen, I need the hair drier. Sure, borrow mine. Go ahead.
不 不 你的坏了 你昨天借走了我的
No, no, no, yours is broken. You borrowed mine yesterday.
是啊抱住麦克斯
Yeah! Here. Hold Max.
一定在这附近
It must be around here someplace.
抱歉 在厨房♥里?是的
In the kitchen? Excuse me. I’m sure it is.
我在你们这些软弱的自♥由♥主义者身上 一次又一次地看到了
I’ve seen it time and again with you saucy liberals.
什么?
What?
在你不经意间 那孩子会跑去嗑药的
That kid’ll be on dope before you know it!
你凭什么这么肯定
Oh, what makes you so sure, Mrs. Schmauss?
我会不会…是的 14.5美元 还有吹风机
Mrs. Andrews, could I… Oh, yes, $14.50 and the hair drier.
有钳子吗?钳子?
Excuse me. You got a pair of pliers? Pliers?

Ohh!
抱好麦克斯
Listen, you, here. You hold Max.
当你在找吹风机的时候
Mary Kay, while you’re looking for the hair drier,
给这位先生找下钳子
find this gentleman the pliers.
我想要我的吹风机
I have to find the door. I wanted my hair drier.
嗨!
Hi, Mrs. Andrews. Hi.
我敢说你以为再也见不到我们了 不会的
Bet you thought you’d never see us again. No, never did.
把你漂亮干净的窗帘带回来了 挂到哪里
Brought your nice, clean draperies back. Where do they go?
随便挑一个空的窗户挂上
Pick a window that’s empty and put them on it.
也许你会感兴趣
Just in case you’re interested, Mrs. Andrews.
你想知道怎么回事?我告诉你
You want to know how it starts? I’ll tell you how it starts.
还记得你问我是否看到
Remember Wednesday when you asked me
吧台上那半瓶杜松子酒没吗
if I saw that half bottle of gin on the bar Monday?
我觉得你是在
Mm-hmm. I suppose that was your way
指责我喝了你的酒
of accusing me of drinking your liquor.
很可能是
Yes, probably was. Aha.
我有个秘密要告诉你!
Well, I have a secret for you.
说什么呢?
Excuse me.
我们遇到了一个小问题
Mrs. Andrews, we’ve run into a little problem here.
取个号♥好吗?排队
Grab a number! Get in line!
她永远不会承认
Oh dear, what do I mean?
但你知道谁在喝你的杜松子酒吗?
But do you know who’s drinking your gin?
安娜贝尔?你说过了 我没有
Annabel, huh? You said it. I didn’t.
好热闹啊
Hey, action city.
你被开除了 那正好
You’re fired! That suits me fine!
现在不行 施莫斯太太
Not now, Mrs. Schmauss!
在你处理完我爸爸的衬衫之后
At the end of the day, after you finish my daddy’s shirts.
你自己弄 不要 施莫斯太太
Do them yourself! No, Mrs. Schmauss!
你这个叛徒 你的拖把真臭
You traitor! Your mop stinks!
快给我14.5美元
Could I just get my $14.50?
你想让我们搬下瓷器柜吗?接着你的狗
What about my hair drier? Here’s your dog, lady!
我们还是晚点再来吧 艾伦 我需要我的吹风机
Maybe we’ll come back some other time. Ellen, my hair drier!
我们得把柜子搬开 你欠我14.5美元
We got to move the china cabinet. You owe me $14.50.
我的吹风机!
My hair drier! The hair drier! Ellen!
碗柜
The china cabinet.
那个打字老师非常愤慨
You know, that typing teacher was highly indignant.
她无法接受这是一次不幸的意外
She just could not accept the fact that it was an unfortunate accident.
很抱歉我错过了
Well, whatever it was, I’m sorry I missed it.
听起来很热闹
Sounds like it was a blast.
多么艰难的一天啊 不知道接下来会发生什么
What a trying day. I don’t know what to expect next.
只要你准备好了应对麦吉尔克就好
Nothing, as long as you’re ready for McGuirk.
麦吉什么?麦吉尔克
Mc… who? McGuirk.
英语课 学期论文 不要啊
English? Term paper? Oh, no.
怎么了 安娜贝尔?
What’s wrong, Annabel?
今天是截止日期 你没写吗
It’s due today. Don’t you have one?
没有 我该怎么办?你最好逃掉英语课
No. What’ll I do? Well, you better cut English.
我告诉你麦吉尔克 你头痛去看护士了
I’ll… tell McGuirk you went to the nurse with a headache.
我真的应该这么做吗?不 你这个呆子
Should I actually do that? No, you nerd.
她可能会送你回家 那是个好主意
She might send you home. That’s a good idea.
你不能回家
You can’t go home anyway.
曲棍球比赛就在今天 大家都指望你了
The big hockey game’s today, and everyone’s counting on you.
曲棍球?那些孩子会杀了我的
Hockey? Those kids will kill me.
我确实感到头痛
You know, I think I do feel a sick headache coming on.
该我们了
Hey, we’re up.
安娜贝尔 你知道自己的位置吗?
Annabel! Do you know where you are?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!