抱歉
Sorry.
不知道她在干什么
I wonder what she’s doing?
她可能以为 我整天都在吃零食 看电视
She probably thinks I spend my entire day snacking, watching TV.
她会了解到的
She’ll find out.
她会了解的
Ha! Will she find out!
她是怎么回事?她的脑袋有问题吗?
What’s with her? Something wrong with her noggin?
我怎么知道?我从没见过她
How would I know? I’ve never seen her before in my life.
不可爱吗?
Oh, ain’t that so cute?
做家务有什么大不了的?能有多难?
What’s the big deal about housework? How tough can it be?
这里丢一下 那里丢一下
Toss in a little stuff here. Toss in a little stuff there.
如果它拒绝进去 你就用点力气
If it doesn’t want to go, you make it go.
没那么糟糕
That wasn’t so bad.
现在来点薯片 看看电视
Now for some potato chips. A little of the boob tube.
来吧 麦克斯!
Come on, Max.

Whoa.
现在 弗斯弗瑞的制♥造♥商
And now the makers of Phos Free,
一种更新 更亮的洗涤剂 为你带来《苏茜一起缝纫》
the newer, brighter detergent, bring you Sewing with Susie.
再见 苏茜修女
So long, Sister Susie.
再见 小伙子
Adios, muchacho.
你能像虫虫一样摆动吗?
Wiggling, friends. Can you wiggle like Wiggly?
我们走吧 来吧 摆动起来!
Let’s go. Come on, wiggle.
别放手 往这边摆动
Don’t let go, Wiggly. Wiggle this way.
摆动!
Wiggle! Wiggle!
洗衣机活了!
It’s alive!
哇 好了!
Whoa, there!
放松
Take it easy!
你会没事的 只是打个嗝而已
You’re gonna be fine. Just a little case of the hiccups.
喂?等一下
Hello? Wait a minute!
这边太吵了 我得去走廊接
There’s too much racket! I’ll have to take it in the hall!
谢谢
Thank you!
喂?
Hello?
等等 我得把另一个房♥间的电♥话♥挂断
Wait a minute, hang on. I got to hang up in the other room.
我的天啊
Holy cow!
你就不能换一天坏掉吗
Couldn’t you pick some other day to have a breakdown?
昨天妈妈在的时候怎么不这样?
I mean, what was the matter with yesterday when Mom was around?
你非要在我的重要日子里把自己摇坏吗?来吧 振作起来
You had to shake yourself to death on my big day? Come on, now, shape up.
修理?水管工?
Ulysses’ Repair and Plumbing.

Four.
你好 喂 艾伦?
Hey, there! Hello, hello? Hey, Ellen!
出什么事了? 接线员?
Ellen? What’s happening? Hello? Operator?
先生 这边出现了交叉线连接
Sir, this is a cross-wire connection.
挂掉并重新拨号♥
If you will simply hang up, redial your number,
就会拨通 这是录音
you will be able to reach your party. This is a recording.
这是我家吗?
Is this my home?
慢点 麦克 你是谁啊
Whoa, slow down, Mack. Who is this, anyway?
是比尔哪个比尔?
Bill. It’s Bill. Bill? Bill who?
喂?发生了什么事
Oh. Oh! Hello? What’s going on?
我的丈夫 嗨 比尔小子 你好吗?
Um, my husband. Hi, there, Billy Boy. How’s it going in the salt mines?
无所谓了 你那边怎么了
Never mind that. What’s happening there?
只是洗了几样东西 怎么了?
Nothin’. Just rinsing out a few things. Why?
乔弗特 詹宁斯和整个董事会
Oh, OK. Look, Joffert, Jennings, and the entire board
仪式结束后可能会顺便去家里喝一杯
may be dropping by for drinks after the ceremony,
开车去买♥♥点酒
so you better drive down and pick up booze.
酒?开车?
Booze? Drive?
亲爱的 怎么了?
Honey, what’s the matter?
没事 我今天不想开车 爸爸…比尔
Nothing. It’s just I didn’t intend to drive anywhere today, Daddy. Uh Bill.
中午 你去接本放学
At noon, after you pick up Ben from school.
本?猴子脸
Ben? Oh, Ape Face.
今晚穿那件紧身黑色连衣裙
You know that slinky black dress you got? Why don’t you wear that tonight?
得挂了 有事的话 我再打电♥话♥
Well, I got to run now, so anything else, I’ll call you. Goodbye.
酒?
Booze?
我丈夫比尔?开车?
My husband, Bill.
熨熨这个 抛光那个 去这里 去那里
Iron this, polish that. Go here, go there.
你是个很棒的爸爸
As a dad, you’re super.
作为丈夫 你活像个交♥警♥
As a husband, you’re more like a traffic cop.
安娜贝尔 安娜贝尔 找不到一个正常的人
Annabel, Annabel couldn’t find a steady fella
我的天啊 我终于惹怒了这个伶牙俐齿的人
Ah, for pity’s sake. I finally got a rise out of metal mouth.
你没有
You did not.
我可以控制一些人
Hey, you know, I can lead some people around by the nose.
对她来说 你可以通过磁铁控制她的牙来控制她
Her, you can lead around by the teeth. All you need is a magnet.
年轻人 你需要被教训一下
One thing you need, young man, is a good, old-fashioned spanking.
饶了我吧
Oh, give me mercy. Come on, Annabel.
忘了那个愚蠢的游戏吧 这不像你
Forget that silly game. It’s not like you.
安娜贝尔 我带了你最喜欢的
Hi Annabelle, I brought your favorite today.
金枪鱼和花生酱 金枪鱼和花生酱?
Tuna fish and peanut butter. Tuna fish and peanut butter?
是啊 还有葡萄酸奶 午饭时见
Yeah, and grape yogurt. Meet you at lunchtime, okay?
好啊 好的
Sure. Okay.
真恶心 难怪她从不在家吃饭
How sickening. No wonder she never eats at home.
你今天不能和戈迪一起吃饭
You can’t eat with Gordy today. Don’t you remember?
我们中午有特殊的乐队练习?真遗憾
We have special band practice at noon? What a shame.
现在 让我们来看看这到底有多难
Now let’s see how tough this really is.
等等 我该去哪?
Wait a minute. Where am I going?
课程表 让我们看看
Oh, schedule, schedule, schedule.
如果我能读懂她写的东西 就很幸运了 这是肯定的
Let’s see, I’ll be lucky if I can read her writing, that’s for sure.
星期五 第一节课 静止摄影的原理
“Friday, first period. The Principles of Still Photography.”
当然 良好的基础教育的基石
Oh, sure. The cornerstone of a good basic education.
现阶段 冲洗差不多结束了
Well, at this stage, the developing action has almost been halted,
但胶片依然高度敏感
but the film is still highly sensitive.
安全的红灯继续发挥其作用
The safe red light continues to serve its purpose,
应非常小心避免任何外界光线
and extreme caution should be taken to avoid any outside light
以免毁了曝光的胶卷
for fear of ruining the exposed film.
现在 下一步是…
Now, the next step is to…
这是摄影课吗?抱歉 我迟到了
Is this Still Photography? Sorry I’m late.
要开窗户吗? 要我去拿墨镜吗?
What about the windows? You want me to get the shades?
我觉得我们搞砸了
I think we’ve goofed.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
电♥话♥是555-3069
That’s 555-3069.
这个小时只会再接两个电♥话♥来解开 K-6-500音乐神秘混成曲
And only two more calls this hour to solve the K6500 musical mystery medley
并赢得超过五千美元的奖品和旅行
and win over $5,000 in prizes and trips.
一切尽在你的 音乐不断电台K-6-500
All right here on your music, music, music station, K6500.
早上好
Morning.
我说 “早上好”
I said, good morning!
施莫斯太太 你吓到我了 我没听见你进来了
Mrs. Schmauss, you scared me half to death! I didn’t hear you!
可不吗!
No wonder!
放着这么喧闹的摇滚乐 难怪你听不到
What with this rock ‘n’ roller stuff, blaring away.
这样会头疼的
It gives you a headache!
这样好多了
Oh, that’s better.
现在我不用大喊大叫了
Now I don’t have to yell!
真遗憾
Ah, what a shame.
你毁了那件珍贵的衣服
You ruined that precious outfit. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.
我从哪里开始?
Well, where do I start, honey?
厨房♥ 我们今天早上出了点小问题
Uh… In the kitchen. We had a little problem this morning.
怎么了?
Oh? what happened?
洗衣机疯了
Well, the washing machine went bananas and uh…
我们来看看是怎么回事
Well let’s take a look and see what’s going on!
糟了 怪不得
Oh, no, no! No wonder!
里面塞满了你的衬衫和地毯
You’re gonna cram your shirts. And your rugs.
还有男士紧身裤
Ohh! And your hose.
还有运动鞋和一些金属零碎
And your sneakers. And some little tin things.
还有…这些金属零碎是什么?
And… What are these little tin things?
硬币啊!真可爱
Oh, jacks. That’s cute.
你的硬币都在这里
That’s cute. And all your jacks in here together.
更别提你用了太多肥皂了
Not to mention, you used too much soap.
这是你的问题
That is your problem.
这就是让安娜贝尔帮忙洗衣服的后果
Well, that’s what comes of letting Annabel help with the laundry.
那个可爱的小家伙 想帮忙
That sweet thing, trying to be helpful.
真是最棒的
A genuine first.
施莫斯太太 冷静一下
Mm-hmm. Mrs. Schmauss, get a hold of yourself.
洗完衣服 然后缝下这件衣服
Uh, I want you to finish this laundry and then sew up this dress.
我今晚要穿 等等 亲爱的
I need it for tonight. Hold it, honey! Hold it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!