你们很聪明
I think you’re intelligent enough
能理解我要对你说的话
to grasp exactly what I have to say to you right now.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是你一贯的朗姆酒葡萄干香蕉早餐
It’s your usual “Rum Raisin Banana Split” breakfast.
也不惊奇
Figures.
一个垃圾食品瘾君子还会吃什么早餐
What else would the junk-food junkie eat for breakfast?
这是我放进嘴里最恶心的混合物
That is about the most revolting concoction I’ve ever put inside my mouth.
你看到我有变化了 对吧?有变化吗?
You see something different, right? Something different?
你们看得出我完全不同于你们认识的安娜贝尔对吗?
You see that I am diametrically different from the Annabel you all know. Correct?
好吧
All right.
仔细听好 我不是安娜贝尔
Now listen very carefully. I’m not Annabel.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是她妈妈
I’m her mother.
厉害!这主意真棒
Oh, that’s sensational! What a terrific idea.
今天我们来假装自己的妈妈
Today we’ll be our mothers.
弗吉尼亚 亲爱的 弄弄你的头发
Oh, Virginia, dear, do something with your hair.
别把鞋磨破了
Don’t scuff your shoes.
我说真的呢 真的! 我是安德鲁斯太太 我也是 亲爱的
No, I mean it, really. I’m Mrs. Andrews. Oh, me too, darling.
我不是乔乔 我是约翰梅伯里太太
I’m not Jo-Jo. I’m Mrs. John Mayberry.
我喜欢
I love it.
请给我一包薄荷脑
Give me a pack of menthols, please.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
别跟我耍花腔 年轻人 否则我投诉你
Listen, don’t be fresh with me, young man, or I’ll report you to the manager.
不要啊
Oh, no!
你太棒了 安娜贝尔 你该去上戏剧课
You’re terrific, Annabel. You ought to be in Drama class.
快点走 孩子们
Come on. Hurry along, children,
早餐特♥价♥ 喷泉餐厅
你会赶不上公交的
you’ll miss the bus.
只有一个问题
You know, there’s only one thing wrong with this routine.
我们的老母亲
Hmm Our goony mothers couldn’t even
不能像我们那样努力度过一天
get through the day like we put in.
你说什么呢 年轻的女士?演得好 安娜贝尔
What did you say, young lady? Right on, Annabel.
非常正确 我们的妈妈做不到的
Virginia’s right. Our mothers couldn’t hack it.
我打赌你妈妈熬不过第一节课 斑比
Bet your mother wouldn’t make it through first period, Bambi.
肯定的
For sure.
我可以想象我妈妈 试图在英语上应付麦吉尔克老师
I can just picture my mom trying to handle Miss McGuirk in English.
或者在打字课上应付墨菲老师 她们会抓狂的
Or Ms. Murphy in typing. They’d freak out.
我妈妈不会抓狂的 相信我
My mother would not freak out. Believe me.
你真奇怪 安娜贝尔 几分钟前
You’re really weird Annabel. Just a few minutes ago,
你还在谈论.. 在过去的几分钟里
you were just talking about… Young lady, a great deal has transpired
发生了很多事情
in the last few minutes.
你演得很有感觉 安娜贝尔 我喜欢这个游戏
You really have that down pat, Annabel. I like this game.
孩子们 不要耽搁 我们不能错过公交
Come on, children, don’t tarry. Yes, we mustn’t miss our bus.
我妈妈会坐出租车 只是去上一天学有什么难的
Are they kidding? What’s so tough about a simple school day?
你来不来 安娜贝尔?
You coming, Annabel?
她来了 我来了
You bet she is. I am.
想吃什么 饭桶男孩?你说了炒鸡蛋的
Okay… meal lover boy. You said scrambled eggs.
对不起 我没时间处理脏兮兮的炒锅
Sorry I don’t have time to wash a messy scrambled pan.
煎蛋?我今天真的不擅长做饭
Fry? Cooking’s not my thing today.
你就吃这个吧 我不能吃这个
Okay, this. Oh, I can’t.
这是安娜贝尔的糖衣麦片
That’s Annabel sugar coated snappy krackle.
她用自己钱买♥♥的 想看电视时吃
What she bought with her own money, she eats what she watches on television.
如果我吃了这些 她会杀了我的 真是个呆子
She’ll kill me if I eat them. What a nerd.
糖衣麦片
安娜贝尔想让你吃她的糖衣麦片
Look sport, Annabel wants you to eat her sugar coated snappy krackles.
真的吗? 真的!
She does? She does.
我很清楚 快点 你上学要迟到了
I would know. Move it, you’ll be late for school.
再见 妈咪 恶心
Bye Mommy. Yuck.
亲爱的 我想让你帮我为仪式做准备
Ah, Hon, I want you to do something for me for the ceremony this afternoon.
除了滑水?
Besides water-ski?
什么? 什么?
What? What?
你这辈子从没滑过水
You’ve never been on water skis in your life.
我开玩笑的 爸爸 “爸爸”?
Oh, I was only kidding, Daddy. “Daddy”?
你以前都说不出口 我再也不会说了 亲爱的比尔
You never called me “Daddy” before. No. I never will again, Bill, dear.
你真的感觉还好吗? 再好不过了
You sure you’re feeling all right? Never better.
很好
Good. Hmm.
最好给我带套衣服
Better bring me a change of wardrobe for tonight and…
白色休闲裤 栗色领带
Well, white slacks, a maroon tie,
看看能不能找到相配的袜子
and see if you can find my matching socks.
你真的没事吗?没事的
Are you sure you’re all right? Fine. Fine.
我说到哪了?
Um, where was I?
找到你相配的袜子 是啊
I was finding your matching socks. Oh, yeah, yeah.
还有我的白鞋 白鞋
And my white shoes. White shoes.
蓝外套 蓝外套
Blue blazer. Blue blazer.
可能得先送去清洗一下 清洗
It might need a trip to the cleaners. Cleaners.
还有那件有荷叶边的衬衫
And that shirt with the ruffles down the front?
熨烫的时候要小心
Be careful when you press it.
那可是真丝的
It’s pure silk, you know.
还有吗?
Anything else?
既然你问了 如果鞋子可以抛光 我将不胜感激
Well, now that you ask, if the shoes need a polish, I’d appreciate it.
当然了 好姑娘
Of course. That a girl.
我做我的工作 你做你的 对吧?
I do my job, you do yours, right?
哎呦喂 爸爸
Oink, oink, Daddy.
也许妈妈会喜欢过我的生活
Well, maybe Mom will enjoy being in my shoes.
难怪安娜贝尔光着脚跑来跑去
No wonder Annabel always runs around barefooted.
这双运动鞋感觉像满塞了弹珠
These sneakers feel like they’re full of marbles.
你对发型的坚持是对的 我妈妈把我的给剪短了
You know, you’re right about your hair. My mom had mine all hacked off.
现在看看我
And now look at me.
说真的 我觉得你剪短发更好看
To tell you the truth, Virginia, I think it’s much more becoming to you short.
你站在谁那边?
Whose side are you on anyways?
你怎么能指望我在你那
I mean, how can you expect me to sympathize
可怕刻薄的母亲方面同情你
about your horrible, mean mother?
没必要这样吧 我只是引用了你的话
That’s uncalled for. I’m using your words exactly.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
姑娘们 先付钱 再聊天 你们挡住别人了
Come on, girls. Pay now, talk later. You’re holding up everything.
我没有那种卡
I don’t have one of those cards.
没事的 付钱就行
It’s OK. Money’s perfectly acceptable.
弗吉尼亚 你能不能?不 我不能
Virginia, could you possibly? No, I couldn’t possibly.
我知道你身上还有零钱 我从你走路的样子就能看出来
I know you have more change on you. I could tell by your walk.
我走路的样子?当然了
My walk? Oh, of course, my walk.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God. Jeez.
抱歉 先生? 谢谢你
Excuse me. Sir? Thank you.
给你 谢谢
There you go. Thanks.
真不敢相信这只脚这么脏
I don’t believe how dirty this foot is.
我怀疑它从未见过浴缸
I doubt it’s ever seen a bathtub.
何必呢?
Hmm. But why should it?
反正这只袜子也很脏
The sock isn’t much cleaner.
真笨 黏糊糊的到处都是
Ooh. Dumb, dribbly gook.
谁用得着乳液啊
Yuck! Who needs hand lotion, anyway?
就让它们变老变皱吧
Let them get old and wrinkled.
接下来做什么?
Now… what next?
脸颊上点妆怎么样?何乐而不为呢
How about a little makeup for the cheeks? Yeah, why not?
被画的女人 赛迪
Hmm. Sadie the painted lady.
你很可爱 亲爱的 真的可爱
You’re lovely, my dear. Simply lovely.
他们下午在码头就等着看你的美貌吧 啜饮香槟
Wait till they see you this afternoon at the marina, sipping champagne.
我爱香槟
Ooh, I love champagne.
等一下 我从没喝过香槟
Wait a minute. I’ve never had champagne.
也许我不会喜欢的 我都试试吧
Maybe I won’t like it. Oh, well. I’ll try everything.
希望我没试着这样
I wish I hadn’t tried this.
来啊 粘牢 你这个多毛的怪物!
Come on! Stick! Stick, you hairy, little monster!
也许我能遮住
Maybe I can cover them up.
算了吧
Ah, forget it.
再来点颜色
Just a touch of color.
太棒了
Beautiful. Oops.
完美 太美了
Perfect. Just gorgeous.
不是真的 这不可能
It’s not real. No, it can’t be.
太荒谬了
Ridiculous.
不可能!怎么了
Impossible! What is?
没事 我只是在想 别那样
Oh, Nothing. I was just thinking. Well, I wish you’d stop it.
大家都看你呢 你知道吗 你看起来像个疯子
Everybody’s staring. You know, you look like a crazy person,
在自言自语 指手画脚
talking to yourself and waving your hands around like that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!