I could do it.
我得开始策划日本摩托车活动了
I’ve got to go and get started on my Japanese motorcycle campaign.
别人都忙的时候 我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do while everyone else is busy?
明天是星期六 你要去溜冰
Tomorrow’s Saturday. You ice-skate, right?
我讨厌滑冰 我的脚很冷 脚踝也疼
I hate ice-skating. My feet get cold, and my ankles hurt.
当我还是个孩子的时 非常喜欢滑冰
When I was a boy, I used to love ice-skating.
有时候要等好几个月… 你能做很多有趣的事情 爸爸
Sometimes I’d wait for months… You get all the fun stuff to do, Dad,
比如风筝滑翔和骑摩托车
like kite-flyers and ride motorcycles and…
就周六而言
Hey, look, as long as we’re comparing Saturdays,
我喜欢做你
I’d like to be in your shoes.
我也想当你
And I’d rather be you.
比尔 我建议别再说了
Bill, I wouldn’t pursue this any further if I were you.
你可不想跟本换身份 相信我
You would not want to change places with Ben, believe me.
是啊 你可不想和爸爸换身份
Yeah, you don’t want to change places with Dad over there.
我想
Oh yes, I do.
救命
Help!