你怎么做到的?-别问了
How’d you do that? Don’t ask me.
你能再来一次吗?希望不要
Could you do it again? I hope not.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
安德鲁斯 场上不是你妻子吗?
Andrews, isn’t that your wife out there? Yeah. What?
是的 先生 我想是的 她在那里干什么?
Yes, sir, yeah. I believe it is. What is she doing out there?
什么 嗯…
What? Well…
这是母女表演 你看不出来吗
It’s a mother-and-daughter act, Jennings. Can’t you see that?
没错 就是这样
Yeah, that’s it. That’s exactly it.
女儿在哪里?
Where’s the daughter? Huh?
安娜贝尔 你在做什么?
Hey, Annabel, what are you doing?
你还是在有人受伤前停下吧
Why don’t you just stop before somebody gets killed?
妈妈需要我们 如果我在这里 她会比我们更惨
Because Mom needs us. And if I’m here, she’s a lot worse off than we are.
我很难相信这点 耶!
I find that hard to believe.
单行道
嘿 你在干什么?不!
Hey, what are you doing? No!
大家都在哪儿?
Hey, where’d everybody go? Coming through.
让一下
No, no, right.
不 向右 不对 另一边
No, the other way. No!
小心 先生
Look out, mister!
大家小心
Look out, everybody!
把这东西从我头上拿下去
Get your mitts off the wheel, and take this thing off my head. Ow!
他们越来越近了 人也变多了
They’re getting closer! And more of them!
我看到了
Yeah, I see ’em, I see ’em.
不要 你在干什么?
Whoa, whoa! Whatcha doing?
停下 不
Wait a minute! Hold it! No, no, no!
你为什么没在开船?
Why aren’t you driving the boat?
喂 小心…
Hey, Watch…
她好棒 你怎么没提过
She’s amazing, Andrews. Why didn’t you tell us about her?
我想给你个惊喜 先生 确实很惊喜
Well, I want it to be a surprise, sir. Well, it sure is to me.
我们两个都这么觉得 我们三个
That makes two of us. Three of us.
很棒的表演 在晚上会更好看
Good show! Would have been better at night.
胡说 你就是这么计划的 对吗?
Yeah. Nonsense. You had it planned that way, didn’t you, Andrews, huh?
没错
Yes, I did.
接下来是什么?
What’s next? What’s next?
我觉得…下一个惊喜就在水里的某个地方
Well, I… think the next trick’s out there somewhere in the water.
路霸
Road hog!
自行车不错 施莫斯太太 别弄丢了
Neat wheelie, Mrs. Schmauss! Don’t lose it!
停下这东西 我想下车!
Stop this thing! I want to get off!
让一下 伙计们
Coming through, fellows!
抱歉
Excuse me!
让一下
Pardon me!
小心 罗杰!
Get down look behind you!
趴下
Get Down! Down!
哦 不
Oh, no! No! No!
抱歉 年轻人
Whoa! Pardon me, young man.
能帮帮我吗? 小心 女士 你在干什么?
Can you help me, please? Watch out, lady. What are you doing?
你在干什么?放开我
What are you doing? Let go of me! Aah!
太奇怪了!(法语)
C’est bizarre!
什么?
What? What?
嘿 什么?
Huh? Hey, what? What?
盯紧他 伙计们 这个年轻人会让你大吃一惊!
Don’t take your eyes off him, folks. This young man will astound you!
他是海湾城的冒失鬼
He’s the daredevil of Bay City. He’s…
你弄错性别了
I believe you’ve got your sexes mixed up, Andrews.
什么? 不是男的
Beg pardon?
不是男的
It’s not a he.
她是我妻子!
It’s not a he. It’s a… She’s my wife!
她在空中 在风筝上!
She’s up in the air! She’s on a kite!
她好年轻
She’s so young!
艾伦?
Ellen!
亲爱的
Honey!
别喊我亲爱的
Don’t “honey” me!
快点 我们会错过风筝运动员的
Hurry up. We’re gonna miss the kite-flyer.
小心
Look out!
你看到连环落水了吗?
Did you see that pile-up?
太惨了
Really gross!
啊 哦
Uh-oh!
停车
Yippee! Stop!
快 安娜贝尔 挂倒挡
Quick, Annabel. Put it in reverse! Oh, no!
挂倒挡!
Reverse!
安德鲁斯太太? 妈妈?
Mrs. Andrews? Mom?
嗨 妈妈 安娜贝尔
Come on, Mom! Oh, Annabel!
你没事吧
Are you okay? Uh-huh.
我以为你会晕倒的 是啊 我也是
I thought you were gonna wipe out there. I know. So did I.
很高兴知道你关心我
It’s nice to know you care, my darling.
很高兴知道我关心你 相信我 我真的关心你
It’s nice to know I do. And believe me, I do.
妈妈 我真的爱你
Oh! Oh, Mom, I really love you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you, too, darling.
妈妈 我可以跟安娜贝尔学驾驶课吗?
Hey Mom, can I take driving lessons from Annabel?
有我在就不可以
Not on my street, you’re not.
我们走着瞧 笨蛋 现在 我真高兴能再次成为我自己
We’ll see, Benji. Right now, I’m so glad to be me again.
没错 妈妈
Hey, right on, Mom.
你喜欢自己吗? 我不知道
How do you like yourself? Well, I don’t know.
安娜贝尔 关于你的头发 我发誓他们只剪了4厘米
Annabel, about your hair. I swear, they only took off an inch and a half.
我给你买♥♥了一套新衣服 但你不♥穿♥也行
And I bought you a new outfit, but you don’t have to wear it.
你喜欢自己的新牙吗?
Your teeth! Don’t you like your new teeth?
我不是在说我的外貌
I wasn’t talking about the way I look.
而是在说我的性格 什么?
I was talking about the way I am. What?
我比我想象的要聪明得多…也笨得多
I am so much smarter than I thought. And so much dumber.
亲爱的 谁又不是呢
Oh, my darling, aren’t we all?
安娜贝尔
Oh, Annabel.
你们家人真是一群喜剧演员
That family of yours is a bunch of comedians.
那是我看过的最棒的节目之一
That’s one of the funniest, cleverest shows I have ever seen.
是的
Yeah.
确实是 绝对是
I guess it was, wasn’t it? You bet it was.
根本无法超越 对吧 詹宁斯?
No way to top it. Right, Jennings?
我们应该能坚持…
I still think that we should have held out for professional…
我还是不理解
That doesn’t quite explain it for me, Ellen.
你是怎么跑到风筝上去的
I mean, I don’t quite understand how you got on the kite. I mean…
亲爱的 结局好就可以了
There was Annabel… Darling, all’s well that ends well.
是啊 可是…
Yeah, but that doesn’t… All right, Look…
你看起来很棒 安娜贝尔 谢谢
You look great, Annabel. Thanks.
你跟过去完全不同
Yeah, you know, you’re not the same way you used to be at all.
那是好是坏?我的意思是
Is that good or bad? Well, no. What I mean is,
你完全变了一个人
you’re a completely different person.
也许还没完全变过来 但我正在努力
Well, maybe not completely yet, but I’m working on it.
炖菜 炖菜
Stew, stew, stew!
你跟我说的不够清楚 艾伦
You’re being less than direct with me, Ellen.
我很担心你妈妈
Frankly, I’m a little worried about your mom, though.
她的行为有点奇怪
She’s acting kind of weird, you know?
你不会觉得她是个坏孩子吧?
You don’t think she’s what they call “A bad seed”, do you?
我想你也会注意到她的变化的
Well, I think you’ll be noticing some changes in her, too.
我喜欢像你这样理智的女人
Yeah well, I like a more level-headed woman like you.
你懂我意思吗?是啊 我觉得我懂你意思
You know what I mean? Yeah I think I know what you mean, Boris.
你们要去哪里 我们去吃点披萨
Hey, where are you guys all going? We’re gonna go get some pizza.

Oh.
想和我们一起去吗? 我?真的吗?
Come on. You want to go with us? Me? Really, me?
真的
Really. Come on.
天啊
Oh, man.
艾伦 我今天目睹你做的事情 真是难以置信
Ellen, what I saw you do today, was impossible.
你怎么能坐在那儿… 我们要去吃披萨了
Now, how can you sit there… We’re gonna go out and get some pizza.
有人想吃吗? 听着
Anybody want any? Listen, Annabel.
我无法从你妈妈那里得到一个直截了当的答案
I can’t get a straight answer out of your mother.
请向我解释一下今天发生的事
Would you please explain some of what happened today to me please.
好吗?
Will you? Huh? Huh?
我有没有强迫你下水
Look, did I, or did I not, force you into the water?
有也没有
Well, yes and no.
这下可好 你跟你妈妈一样
Great, great. You’re just like your mother.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈妈 鲍里斯和我明天要去海滩
Mom, Boris and I are gonna go to the beach tomorrow.
你能带我们去吗? 当然 那很好啊
Can you drop us off? Why not? Sure. Why, that’s very nice.
可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!