安德鲁斯夫人 这么说我也很难过…
Mrs. Andrews, this is going to be a little more difficult than I…
告诉我 你和你丈夫之间和睦吗?
Tell me, is there trouble between you and your husband?
等等 查理 查理 得了吧
Now, hold on, Charlie! Charles, please.
查尔斯 这事有点失控啊
Charles, this thing is getting out of hand.
我们是来讨论成绩的 不是我父亲
We’re here to talk about grades, not my father.
安德鲁斯太太 你注意到自己说的话了吗?
Oh, ho, ho! Mrs. Andrews, did you hear what you just said?
是啊 我把我丈夫喊成了父亲 有什么大不了的
Yes, I called my husband my father.
很能说明问题 你不觉得吗?
Big deal! Rather revealing, don’t you think?
我觉得你有毛病
I think you people have an awful lot of nerve,
竟敢窥探别人的私事
prying into people’s personal affairs.
干得好 妈妈
Atta-way to go, Mom.
我们想从根本上探寻安娜贝尔的问题 她需要帮助
We’re interested in getting at the root of Annabel’s problem. She needs help.
是的 而且她不是唯一一个
Yes, and she’s not the only one.
我想她已经得到了帮助
Besides, I think she just got that help.
到了星期一 你们会看到一个全新的安娜贝尔
Come Monday morning, you’re going to see a brand-new Annabel.
我们不能指望她就这样改变
We mustn’t expect her to change just like that.
更奇怪的事情发生了 麦吉尔克
Stranger things have happened, McGuirk.
你不觉得我们该关掉它吗?好像要爆♥炸♥了
You think we ought to turn it off? Sounds like it’s gonna explode!
没有 你妈妈说过不要碰它
Nope. Your mother said not to touch it.
现在怎么办?
Now what happens?
混合巧克力 蛋白和白兰地
The melted chocolate gets blended with the egg whites and brandy.
我来
I’ll do it!

No!
关掉
Turn it off!
怪胎
Creep!
啊 我又要重新开始了 抱歉
Oh, man! I gotta start all over again. Sorry!
还挺好吃的
Hey, that’s kinda good.
鲍里斯 看 是啊 我看到你一团糟了
Boris, look! Yeah, yeah, I see you’re a mess.
来吧 你需要彻底洗个澡 但是 鲍里斯…
Come on. You need a complete bath. But, Boris…
来吧
Come on!
嗨 伙计们 猴子脸
Hi, guys. Ape face!
猴子脸 很高兴看到你也有脏兮兮的时候
Ape face, It’s nice to see you looking dirty for a change.
你们在做泥巴派吗?
Whatcha been doing? Making mud pies?
慕斯派 是吗?
Mousse pies. Yeah?
不小心炸了 炸了?你在开玩笑吧
It blew up by mistake. Blew up? You’re joking.
妈妈 火鸡就要…-够了 麦克斯
Hey Mom, the turkey’s about to… That’s enough, Max.
巧克力士兵去洗干净吧
Let the chocolate soldier go get washed up.
这下可好
Ooh, great!
来吧 你们两个
All right, come on you two.
但是 妈妈 火鸡…你 把墙擦干净
But, Mom, the turkey… You clean up the walls.
你 把身上弄干净 但是 妈妈…
You clean up the body. But Mom…
去淋浴 你 去厨房♥ 什么味道?
To the showers. Go, go to the showers. You to the kitchen. What’s that smell?
不 如果你能找到窗户 打开
Oh, no. Can you hold it? Open a window, if you can find it.
天啊 一个通风口 我无法呼吸
Oh, my goodness. Oh, a vent. I can’t breathe.

Oh!

Oh!
哦 不
Oh no.
爆♥炸♥的慕斯和烧糊的火鸡
Exploded mousse and burnt turkey!
你怎么能这样对我? 对不起
Boris, how could you do this to me?
现在
Sorry.
振作起来 假装一下
What now? Get myself together. Just pretend.
喂?
Hello?
什么事?
Yes?
艾伦 你在哪里?食物呢?
Ellen, where are you? Where’s the food?
在这儿 就在我身边
Right here. It’s all around me, actually.
安娜贝尔在哪儿 我现在就需要她的帮助
Where’s Annabel? I need her help now. Now.
她正在为水上运动表演做准备
She just got here, she’s getting ready for the aquacade.
她要去滑水?会要她的命的
What? She’s going to water-ski? She’ll be killed!
你在说什么啊? 她是这个州最好的滑水运动员之一
What are you talking about? She’s one of the best water-skiers in the state.
也许今早还是 但现在肯定不是了
She may have been this morning, but I’ll bet she isn’t now.
阻止她 比尔
Now, you’ve got to stop her, Bill.
亲爱的 让我来处理这件事
Honey, you just let me handle this end of it, will you?
带着食物过来 我指望着你们俩呢
You get down here with that food! Counting on you both.
你指望的两个人错位了
But you’re counting on the wrong both!
我要我妈妈!
I want my Mommy!
没事的 让我们把这变成一个创意企业
It’s all right. Let’s make this a creative enterprise.
我们重新开始吧 忘了这东西吧
Boris, let’s start all over. Forget this thing.
我们有猫粮 绿色面条 塔巴斯可酱
We have some Catty Kibble left, some green noodles, Tabasco sauce.
我们来做个个新奥尔良砂锅菜 撒点面包屑
We’ll make a New Orleans casserole. We’ll sprinkle a little bread crumbs.
我应该有一些橄榄 会很棒的
I think I have some olives. It’ll be wonderful.
欧芹!我们行动起来 鲍里斯
Parsley! Let’s get going, Boris.
安娜贝尔 穿上你的滑水装备 大家都等着呢
Come on, Annabel. Get your skis on. Everybody’s waiting.
我不干 比尔
I’m not going through with it, Bill. No, no. Please.
别又那样 我一直在跟人吹嘘你
Please don’t start that again. Look, I’ve been bragging for weeks.
别让我失望
Don’t let me down now. Please?
我不是你以为的那个人了
I’m not the same person you think I am right now, all right?
你听起来就像你妈妈 我们去找你的滑水装备
You sound just like your mother. Now, come on, let’s get into your skis.
轴 去找你的滑水装备
Come on, let’s find your skis.
你不在乎我的死活
You don’t care whether I live or die, do you?
水上运动表演之后再讨论这个问题
We’ll talk about that after the aquacade. Come on now.
我来帮你 穿上滑水装备 先放进脚
I’ll help you. Come on, into the skis. There we are. First the foot.
都准备好了吗? 我想是的
Have we got everything? Yeah, I think so.
火鸡呢? 你要吃那个吗?
Where’s the turkey? You’re gonna eat that thing?
你没听说过烟熏火鸡吗?去拿来
Sure! Haven’t you ever heard of smoked turkey? Go get it, tiger!
好的 妈妈 鲍里斯 我没有多少时间
Okay, Mom. Listen, Boris. I haven’t got much time.
你应该知道我出了些古怪的事
Uh… But there are a few kooky things about me you should know.
试着理解我 我迫切需要你的帮助
Please try and understand, Okay? I need your help desperately.
尽管说吧 首先
You name it, Mrs. A. Well, to begin with… it’s…
虽然难以置信 但我不会开车
I know it’s hard to believe, but I don’t know how to drive.
你说得对 我不信 你会开车吗?
You’re right. I don’t believe you. Do you drive, Boris?
算是吧 我没有驾照 会被逮捕的
Well, kinda, but I don’t got a license. I can get arrested.
总比出车祸强 我不会开车
It’s better than getting killed. I can’t drive.
我才13岁 好吧 我才38岁
I’m only 13 years old. Oh, sure, and I’m only 38.
拜托 鲍里斯 你不相信我吗?我不是我妈
Please, Boris, don’t you believe me? I’m not my mother!
我是安娜贝尔 我在我妈妈的身体里
I’m Annabel Andrews. I am, in my mother’s body.
明白吗?-别问怎么回事
You understand? Don’t ask me how it happened.
怎么回事? 你不相信我
How’d it happen? You don’t believe me, do you?
你疯了 鲍里斯 这点我无法辩解
I think you’re crazy. Boris, I can’t argue that.
我是有点疯癫
Not in the very least. I am a fruitcake.
但你是多么不负责任
But what kind of irresponsible person are you
才会让我这么疯癫的人开车
to let me, a fruitcake, drive a car?
我可能会出车祸 你不在乎吗
I might get killed. Don’t you care?
我在乎 好啊
Well, yeah, I care. All right.
如果你在乎 就开车带我去码头
If you care, get into this car and drive me to the marina
这样我能救我爸于水火 并救下我妈的命
so I can save my dad’s neck and my mommy’s life.
我没那么在乎 好吧 你走开吧
I don’t care that much. All right, Boris, buzz off.
走吧 谁需要你啊 我拿到火鸡了 妈妈 我们走
Go ahead! Go away. Who needs you? I got the turkey, Mom! Let’s go!
等会 我不想进监狱
Now, wait a minute! Just ’cause I don’t want to go to jail
不等同于我不想帮你 上车
doesn’t mean I don’t want to help. Creep, get in.
坐好 前进
Onward and upward!
这么说吧
Listen, let me put it this way.
首先 我不会上场出丑的
Number one, I’m not gonna go out there and make a fool out of myself,
更别说折断我身上的每一根骨头了
let alone break every bone in my body.
你不能这样对我 我的工作可能就靠这个了
Annabel, you can’t do this to me. My job may depend on this deal.
很抱歉 但我做不到
I’m sorry. But I just can’t do it.
好吧 我放弃 坐下 我们聊聊
OK, OK, I give up. Here, sit down. We’ll talk about it.
拿着这个 开船 查理!
Here, hold this. Hit it, Charlie!
抱歉 亲爱的 我不得不这样
I’m sorry, honey! I had to do it!
比尔
Aah!
你这个肮脏的虱子!
You dirty louse!
救命
Oh! Help!
我该往哪边转?左? 右
Which way do I turn here, left? Right.
右 你确定 不 左
Right? You sure? No, left.
左? 右
Left? Right.
右?左是那边
Right? Left’s that way.
我们要被拦下了
Hey, I think we got company.
我真想找回自己的身体
I wish I had my own body back!
正确的身体 错误的地方
Right body, wrong place!
安娜贝尔 你是怎么出现的?
Hey, Annabel, where’d you come from?
妈妈去哪了?别问我
Where did Mom go? Don’t ask me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!