Do you have your permit?
没有.
No.
我的头发, 全没了!
My hair. It’s gone!
你把我的耳朵怎么了?
What have you done to my ear?
老妈, 耳钉而已.
Mom, it’s an earring!
马上把它摘下来.
Take it out right now!
不要, 这样看着多酷.
No. It looks cool.
别和我争这个.
Don’t start with me.
明天就把这些衣服退回去.
Those clothes are going back tomorrow!
为什么? 大家都觉得这身衣服不错. 你看起来棒极了.
Why? Everyone likes them. You look great.
我看起来就像史蒂薇妮克丝.
I look like Stevie Nicks.
他是谁?
Who’s he?
你这是干吗呢? -吃东西呢.
What are you doing with this? -I’m eating.
你不能吃这些快餐.
You cannot eat fast food.
为什么不可以?
Why not?
因为吃的人是你,
Because it will go down your throat
可马上就变成我大腿上的坠肉了.
and drop instantly to my thighs.
哦, 得了吧. -看着点路.
Oh, come on. -Watch the road.
对啊, 也许这东西会让你胖的跟气球似的,
Oh, this food may make you blow up like a balloon,
但完全不会影响到我.
but it will do nothing whatsoever to me.
哦, 老妈!
Oh, Mom!
哦, 天啊, 太好吃了.
Oh, God, this is good.
老妈, 这不公平.
Mom, that’s not fair.
我八年来的第一根薯条.
My first french fry in eight years.
我都能听到”哈利路亚”的赞美声了.
I can hear the “Hallelujah Chorus.”
看着路!
Road!
哦, 嗨, 你们这么快就回来了.
Oh, hi, hi. You back so soon.
你的新造型真性感, 可尔曼太太.
Sexy new look for you, Mrs. Coleman.
你看起来辣味十足.
You look hot.
2位用午餐吗? -不是的, 佩佩 .
Two for lunch? -No, Pei-Pei.
我们有点事想和你谈谈.
We’d like to speak to you about something
我们觉得在你的餐馆里, 有些事情发生在了我们身上.
we think happened to us at your restaurant.
一些糟糕透顶的事情. -让我来处理这件事.
Something that sucks. -Let me handle this.
好吧.
Okay.
当我们今早醒来的时候, 我们不在是我们自己了.
When we woke up this morning, we weren’t ourselves.
是的.
Yeah.
哦, 妈妈!
Oh. Mama!
嘿, 你给我回来!
Hey, hey! You come back here.
你们好!
Hello, hello.
你给她们吃那个幸运曲齐饼了吗?
Did you give them the fortune cookie?
她说什么?
What did she say?
哦, 她有点神经质.
Oh. She’s crazy.
怎么样?
Well?
她不知道你们在说些什么.
She don’t know what you’re talking about.
好吧, 还是来吃饭吧.
Okay, let’s have lunch. Let’s eat.
你肯定知道我们在说些什么.
You know exactly what we’re talking about.
扁她!
Let’s hit her.
好吧, 好吧.
Okay, okay.
这件事我解决不了, 只有靠你们自己来解决.
I cannot fix it. Only you can fix it.
只有当好运成真的时候, 你们才能变回来了. 在那之前, 是不可能的.
When the fortune come true, then you go back.
什么好运?
What fortune?
它就藏在好运曲齐饼里.
From the fortune cookie.
你们将在对方的身上找到答案.
You find the answer in each other.
当好运成真的时候, 你们自然就变回来了, 懂了吗?
When the fortune come true, then you go back, okay?
没什么大不了的.
No big deal.
你是说我们还得这样糟糕下去吗?
You mean, we’re stuck in this suck-fest?
你就什么袖手旁观吗?
You’re not going to do anything?
这样吧, 我做你们的宴会承办人, 我给你们打个九折?
How about 10% off catering?
不用了, 佩佩, 我告诉过你了, 我们已经请了承办人了.
No, Pei-Pei, we have a caterer.
老妈, 其实有件事我忘了告诉你了.
Actually, Mom, there’s something I forgot to tell you.
漂亮, 做的好! 现在让我来怎么样?
Okay, good idea, how about I do?
那个”好运”是怎么说的? -我怎么会记得?
What did that fortune say? -Like I remember?
我也不记得了. -哦, 烦死我了!
I don’t remember, either. -Oh, I hate this!
我可不想15岁就嫁人啊!
I don’t wanna get married at 15!
那样甚至不合法!
It’s not even legal!
我想要会我的房♥间, 我的朋友.
I want my room back. I want my friends.
我想随时吃到我想吃的东西.
I want to eat whatever I want when I want.
老妈.
Mommy.
我懂宝贝, 这是难熬的一天.
I know, sweetie. It’s a hard day.
我们会撑过来的.
We’ll get through it.
呼吸, 深呼吸.
Breathe. Deep breath.
我们回家去找那个”好运”.
We’ll go home and find the fortune.
[ Cellphone ringing, beeping ]
让它别叫了! -哦, 我的电子记事本.
Make it stop! -Oh, my organizer.
这玩意闹了一天了.
It’s been going off all day.
家长会!
Parent-teacher conference!
我忘的一干二净!
I completely forgot!
你得在15分钟之内赶到哈利的学校去.
You have to be at Harry’s school in 15 minutes.
没门! 我讨厌老师!
No! I hate teachers!
你必须去! 我要去你的学校.
You have to go. I’ll go to your school.
我会替你考试, 会万事大吉的.
I’ll take your exam, and everything will be okay.
好了, 出发.
Okay, let’s go.
老妈?
Mom?
随便你啦.
Yeah. Whatever.
可尔曼太太.
Mrs. Coleman.
好吧, 我们开始吧.
All right, let’s do this thing.
好吧.
Okay.
我该怎么评价哈利呢?
Well, what can I say about Harry?
他是个乖乖仔.
He is a sweet boy.
可他好像很怕那些小混混.
But he’s having a little trouble with bullies.
那又怎样?
So?
现在是他的性格塑造时期. 孩子们要学会如何变得坚强.
That’s character-building. Kid needs to toughen up.
他是个胆小鬼.
He’s kind of a wimp.
就这些了吗? 我可以走了?
So, that’s it? I can go?
不, 还没完.
No, not exactly.
哈利很聪明,
Harry’s very bright,
但他好像不太会运用自己的智慧,
but he’s having a problem applying himself,
特别是对于数学.
particularly in Math.
那就让他留级吧.
So, hold him back.
我是说, 反正他个子矮,
I mean, he’s short.
留一年也显不出来的, 你懂我的意思吧?
He’ll fit in, you know what I mean?
可是他的语文非常好.
Well, you know, he’s very good in English.
我布置了一篇作文, 让大家写一个自己最崇拜的人.
I had the class write an essay on who they admire most,
他写的是他的姐姐, 写的非常好.
and he wrote a wonderful paper about your daughter.
她跟你说什么了?
So, what’d she say?
她给我看了你写的关于安娜的作文.
She showed me the paper you wrote about Anna.
你看见了? -嗯.
You saw that? -Mm-hmm.
你可别告诉她我喜欢她.
Well, don’t tell her I like her.
为什么不呢?
Well, why not?
因为我和她打打闹闹的很有趣.
Because we have too much fun fighting.
小子, 你比我想的可要古灵精怪多了.
You know, kid, you are way more twisted than I thought.
干的漂亮!
Good try!
哦, 倒霉. -小衰孩儿!
Oh, man! -Loser!
祝你考试不及格 .
Good luck flunking.
史戴茜, 我想和你谈谈. 来这边.
Stacey, I want to talk to you. Come here.
我们怎么会变成这样?
Why this falling out?
我们六年纪的时候, 可是最好的朋友啊.
We were best friends in sixth grade.
我知道我后来专心与我的音乐,
I know I got involved with my music,
你也在忙你的拉拉队的工作,
and you became involved with your cheerleading,
可为什么我们非得吵得象第三次世界大战一样呢?
but why does this have to be World War lll?
这么多年以来,
All those years
我们结伴玩耍, 在对方家里留宿,
of trick-or-treating and sleepovers.
你就一点也不记得了吗? 我可是记得清清楚楚.
Don’t you remember any of it? I know I do.
我的意思是, 对此你有何感想?
I mean, how do you feel about that?
好了, 大家就座, 准备考试.
All right, let’s all take our seats for the test.
坐我旁边?
Sit with me?
交流, 是成功的关键.
Communication. That’s all it takes.
嘿, 你们回来了.
Hey, there you are.
哦! 又是你!
Ooh! You again.
看看你啊.
Look at you.
头型真好.
Love the hair.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!