Well, I’m not gonna pay for it.
随便你, 你还是给我消失吧. 我才不在乎呢.
Okay, fine. Don’t show up. See if I care.
没错, 订单取消了.
Yeah, I’m canceling.
你也一样, 伙计.
Yeah, well, same to you, dude.
那么, 埃森.
So, Ethan.
埃文!
Evan!
埃文, 我当然知道.
Evan. I knew that.
贝茨, 我以前在哪里见过他. 到底是在哪里?
Bates. I’ve seen him before. Where have I seen him before?
每天在他的刑房♥里吧?
Like, every day in this torture chamber.
你和你老妈谈了吗?
So, did you talk to your mom?
今天, 我们来作个小测验.
Today is a lovely day for a pop quiz.
我想大家一定读完了 “哈姆雷特”这本书了吧?
All of you should have finished reading “Hamlet” by now.
我会问你们每人一个问题.
I’m going to ask each one of you one question,
根据你们的回答来打分.
and you will be graded according to your answer.
谢天谢地是”哈姆雷特”. 在高中时我演过这出戏…
Oh, thank God it’s “Hamlet.” I was in that play in high —
我只是知道这出戏.
I just know the play.
你以为那就能帮到你吗?
Like that’ll help you.
沃特斯先生, 请你来描述一下哈姆雷特这个人物.
Mr. Waters, describe the character of Hamlet.
哈姆雷特…
Hamlet.
他是个出名的戏剧人物.
He’s, uh… he’s one of the big characters.
我是说, 他可是哈姆雷特.
I mean, he’s Hamlet.
他整天四处游荡, 无所适从.
He’s just bopping around, doesn’t know which way’s up.
这家伙活的毫无头绪.
I don’t think the guy’s got a clue.
你是说, 他这个人…
You mean to say that he is a man…
是的.
Yeah.
他没有一个准确…主…
Who couldn’t make up his…
主意. -主意.
mind. -Mind.
正确.
Exactly.
答的很好.
Very good.
太好了.
All right.
“B.” -好的.
“B.” -Yeah.
可尔曼小姐.
Ms. Coleman.
在, 贝茨先生?
Yes, Mr. Bates?
这本书里的主要矛盾是什么?
What are the central conflicts in “Hamlet”?
当然是政♥治♥冲突.
Well, political, of course,
因为克劳斯亚斯撺掇了他父亲的权位,
because Claudius usurped his father’s throne.
然后是恋母情节, 原自他与他母亲之间 潜在的感情.
Oedipal, because of the undercurrents with his mother.
然后是那个人们一直争辩不休的 关于精神错乱的问题.
Then there is the timeless question of insanity.
他真的看见了他父亲的鬼魂, 还是他已经疯了?
Is he really seeing his father’s ghost, or is he simply mad?
你回答的过于繁琐了.
That is seriously overreaching.
不及格.
“F ‘.”
不及格? -不及格.
“F”? -“F ‘.”
佛朗利先生, 谁是佛体布拉斯?
Mr. Franelli, who is Fortinbras?
我开始读你的新书.
I started reading your new book,
它让我感到很沮丧.
and it just makes me feel really depressed.
对那你有什么感想?
And how do you feel about that?
沮丧.
Depressed.
对那你有什么感想?
And how do you feel about that?
她和她最好的朋友已经互不理睬了, 医生.
She and her best friend aren’t speaking, Doctor.
在她的日记里, 她不断的提到这个男孩.
And in her diary, she keeps mentioning this boy.
对那你有什么感想?
How do you feel about that?
我很担心.
Well, I’m worried.
你看了她的日记?
You read her diaries?
哦, 这太恶心了!
Oh, that’s gross!
这太糟糕了. 该发给你个”最差劲老妈奖”.
That’s bad. “Bad Mom” award.
可我很担心, 医生, 我怕她可能会和这个男孩…
But I’m concerned, Doctor, that she and this boy might be,
我是说, 你知道…
I mean, you know.
等一下! 等一下!
Stop! Stop!
她两之间什么也没有发生.
Nothing is going on between her and this guy.
如果真的有什么, 她就不会写在日记里了.
If there was, she wouldn’t be writing about it.
她早就跑出去和他”实践”了.
She’d be out there doing it.
她的好朋友之所以不再搭理她,
Her best friend probably isn’t talking to her
很可能是因为她也喜欢上了这个男孩子,
because she probably likes this guy, too.
而且也许他曾经和她小小的调了一下情,
And he probably flirted with her a little,
但他心里还是默默的喜欢着你的女儿.
but he secretly likes your daughter.
他还没采取任何行动, 是因为他觉得那样就不够酷了.
He hasn’t made his move yet because that wouldn’t be cool.
因此她的好友现在才变的像个疯子.
So now her best friend is acting like some psycho freak.
明白了?
Okay?
这很有趣.
That’s very interesting.
我从来没从这个角度思考过.
I never would have thought about it that way.
酷. 那就到此为止吧.
Cool. Guess we’re done.
贝茨先生, 我能和你谈谈吗?
Mr. Bates, may I please speak with you?
虽然谈什么都是于事无补, 但你想说就说吧.
I think that would be fairly pointless, but go ahead.
你到底是如何突发奇想…
By what stretch of the imagination…
我是说, 你为什么会给我个不及格?
I mean, like, how could l, like, get an “F”?
我犯了什么错了?
What mistakes did I make?
打分本身就是很主观的.
Grading is subjective.
我的分♥析♥都够得上大学水平了.
That was a college-level analysis.
你有资格作出这个评价吗?
And you’re qualified to make that assessment?
我当然有.
I most certainly am.
套句哈姆雷特里的台词, “木已成舟”了.
Well, in the words of Hamlet, “What’s done is done.”
那是”麦克白”里的台词! 你真是屁也不懂…
That’s “Macbeth,” you know-nothing twit.
贝茨. 爱尔顿. 贝茨.
Bates. Elton Bates.
是在格里菲斯高中.
Griffith High School.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
你当时邀请我… 我是说我妈妈, 去参加毕业舞会.
Well, you asked me, I mean, my mom to the prom,
但她拒绝了你.
but she turned you down.
这格话题有点不合时宜.
This is not an appropriate subject.
于是你现在就拿她的女儿来撒气, 对吗?
You’re taking it out on her daughter, aren’t you?
我不知道你在说些什么.
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
那只不过是次高中舞会而已.
It was a high school dance.
你早该让这件事过去了, 伙计.
You’ve got to let it go and move on, man.
如果你不这样做的话, 我想校方对于关于…
And if you don’t, I’m sure the school board would love to hear
你向一个无辜的女孩寻求报复的故事, 一定会很感兴趣.
about your pathetic vendetta against an innocent student.
哦, 顺便说一句, 爱尔顿,
Oh, and by the way, Elton,
她那时已经有男朋友了, 而你一直很古怪.
she had a boyfriend, and you were weird.
刚才简直太精彩了, 你完全把他击垮了.
That was amazing. You totally destroyed him.
我想爱尔顿.贝茨再也不会找我的麻烦了.
I don’t think Elton Bates will be giving me much trouble.
关于你老妈的那件事真是太奇怪了.
That’s so weird about your mom.
哦, 对了, 她怎么说? -什么事?
Oh, yeah, what did she say? -About what?
关于试听比赛啊? -哦, 她不同意.
About the audition. -Oh, right. She said no.
什么?
What?
那可是她的彩排晚宴.
Well, it is her rehearsal dinner.
你不觉得那更重要一些吗?
Don’t you think that’s rather important, too?
那你告诉她了吗?
And you told her?
告诉她这次的机会是千载难逢的?
You told her this chance would never come again?
她深表同情. -别和我们来这套了.
She sympathizes. -Don’t give us this.
她毁了我们的生活.
She is totally ruining our lives.
原来你是罪魁祸首.
You’re the culprit.
你老妈从来不关心我们的音乐.
Yeah, your mom has never cared about our music.
从不关心?
Never cared?
从不关心?
Never cared?
那你觉得那些吉他课的学费是谁付的?
Who do you think paid for those guitar lessons?
有人对她说过一句谢谢吗? 没有, 我不这么认为.
And did she ever hear a “thank you”? No.
得了吧, 这可是你自己说的啊.
Come on, you said it yourself.
自从你妈和那个男人来往后,
Your mom hasn’t paid attention to you
她就再也不关心你了.
since she started dating that guy.
那不是真的.
That’s not true.
你一直是这么说的.
Well, you talk about it enough.
我说过吗?
I do?
你今天到底怎么了?
What is up with you today?
你好像变得对这个乐队漠不关心了一样.
You act like you don’t even care about this band.
听着, 姑娘们, —伙计们, 只要不是明天晚上…
Look, girls — guys, if it were any other night.
随便你, 安娜.
Whatever, Anna.
天啊.
God.
你去取了我的车! -是啊.
You picked up my car! -Yeah.
下车, 让我来开.
Get out of the car. I’m driving.
哦, 天啊, 你把我弄成什么样了?
Oh, my God. What have you done to me?
喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
现在就给我下车!
Get out of the car right now!
你有驾照吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!