你这是什么口气? 你在跟我耍脾气吗?
What is that tone? Are you using a tone with me?
哦, 天啊.
Oh, my God.
我能走了吗?
Can I go?
为什么? 你干吗这么紧张?
Why? What are you so anxious about?
嘿, 安娜.
Hey, Anna.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
就算是吧. 他是杰克.
Kinda. That’s Jake.
不, 不. -你得给他个机会.
No, no. -You gotta give him a chance.
我才不会给他机会呢.
That is the last thing I’m going to give him.
你根本不了解他. -我起码知道他对你来说, 太老了.
You don’t even know him. -I know he’s too old for you.
天啊, 他走过来了. 跟他打招呼.
My God, he’s coming over. Say hi.
快点打招呼, 要不我就跟莱恩分手.
Say hi back, or I break up with Ryan.
嗨, 杰克. -嗨.
Hi, Jake. -Hey.
那么…
So.
这是我妈妈, 可尔曼医生.
Oh, this is my mother, Dr. Coleman.
嗨.
Hi.
嗨.
Hi.
你的车真好. -什么?
It’s a great bike. -What?
我可从来没坐过. 我不被允许.
Not like I’ve ever been on it. I’m not allowed.
我的意思是, 我是可以坐的, 因为我老了.
I mean I’m allowed because I’m old.
我得走了.
I gotta go.
再见.
Bye.
跟他一起走走.
Walk with him.
哈利, 你知道那是谁吗?
Harry, do you know who that is?
安娜有男朋友了.
Anna’s got a boyfriend.
接吻喽.
K-l-S-S-l-N-G.
好吧, 我们接下来去哪里? 哈利的学校?
Okay, where are we going next? Harry’s school?
他可以从这里走过去的.
Oh, he can walk from here.
20个街区远呢!
It’s 20 blocks!
多呼吸一些新鲜空气对你有好处.
Fresh air will do you good.
要是碰到那些小混混怎么办?
What about bullies?
跑快一点喽.
Run fast.
苔茜, 把他送过去并不是件麻烦事.
Tess, look, really, it’s no trouble to drive him.
随便啦.
Whatever.
** I fell out of the wrong side of the bed **
** And landed in the worst mood **
嘿, 我把”麻疹”给你带来了.
Hey, I’ve got The Hives for you.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
CD. -哦, 你指这个.
The CD. -Oh, yeah, that.
他们下周会来这里.
They’re coming to town next week.
我想是不是… -想法不错.
I was wondering if… -That’s a nice thought.
我相信你去剪剪头发 之后会更像样子.
I’m sure with a haircut you’d look presentable.
可我得专心学习,
But I need to focus on my schoolwork,
而且说实话, 对我来说, 你太老了.
and truth be told, you’re way too old for me.
但无论如何, 谢谢你了, 杰森.
But thanks anyway, Jason.
是杰克.
It’s Jake.
你好, 早上好.
Hello. Good morning.
早上好. 嗨.
Good morning. Hi.
你好.
Hello.
史戴茜! 嗨, 你好吗?
Stacey! Hi, how are you?
哦, 我很好.
Oh, wonderful.
史戴茜, 你这是做什么?
Stacey, what are you doing?
快跑.
Run away.
你还好吧, 安娜? -天啊!
Are you okay, Anna? -God!
史戴茜这么做, 太让我吃惊了.
I am appalled Stacey would do something like that.
嗯, 大意外啊.
Yeah, shocker.
我会给她妈妈打电♥话♥的.
Oh, I am going to be calling her mother.
得了吧. 我们回头再收拾她.
Forget about that. We’ll get her later.
我们看见你了.
We saw you.
看见我什么了? -和杰克在一起啊.
Saw me what? -With Jake.
给我们讲讲你们亲密的细节. -说什么呢?
Give us the dirty details. -Excuse me?
你有什么动作?
Did you make a move?
我会那样做吗? -你应该那样做的.
ls that something I would do? -It’s something you should do.
不, 不.
No, no, no.
我根本不相信这些 身体接触…
I don’t believe in physical contact
或者异性向吸的说法, 一点也不, 永远不.
with the opposite sex at all, ever.
不信.
Nothing.
你们如果以我为榜样的话, 一定会获益的.
And you girls would do well to follow my example.
嗯.
Well.
哇哦, 哇哦! -怎么了?
Whoa, whoa! -What?
我嘴上长泡了.
Cold sore, cold sore.
哪里? -我觉得正从这里冒出来.
Where? -I feel it coming on there.
好大一个. -我不管.
Big oozer. -I don’t care.
我心里有你的, 真的.
I’m thinking of you, really.
你.
You.
好吧, 好吧.
Okay. Okay.
我猜是件好事.
Good thing, I guess.
你要我接你回去, 还是你自己开沃尔沃回去?
You need a ride home, or are you gonna pick up the Volvo?
我肯定会开沃尔沃回去.
Oh, I will most definitely be picking up the Volvo.
** Hey **
** Hey **
** Uh-uh huh **
** What I like about you **
** You really know how to dance **
** When you go up, down, jump around **
** Talk about true romance **
** Yeah **
** Keep on whispering in my ear **
** Tell me all the things that I wanna hear **
** ‘Cause it’s true **
** That’s what I like about you **
** Uh-uh huh **
Ow!
** Keep on whispering in my ear **
** Tell me all the things that I wanna hear **
** ‘Cause it’s true **
** That’s what I like about you **
** That’s what I like about you **
嘿, 你好吗?
Hey. How’s it going?
啊? 什么?
Uh! What?
这里是可尔曼医生办公室.
Dr. Coleman’s office.
嗨, 可尔曼医生, 这里是丹医生的办公室.
Hi. This is Dr. Dunn’s office.
我是来确认一下, 你会不会准时来拔牙?
I am calling to confirm your root canal appointment.
拔牙?
Root canal?
这不公平! 那不是我的牙.
That’s not fair! They’re not my teeth.
好的, 那我…
Okay, I’m not sure…
不行. 帮我废掉这次预约.
No. No, I’m cutting the dentist.
你是说取消? -是的, 取消.
You mean you’re canceling? -Yeah, cancel.
还能让我去挨上这么一下子吗? 得了吧?
Like I’m going to take that bullet. Please!
埃文.
Evan.
不, 我是波力斯.
No. Boris.
第27行.
Line 27.
谢谢. -给.
Thanks. -There you go.
哇哦, 她简直是瞎了.
Whoa! She’s blind!
哦, 太糟糕了.
Oh, this sucks.
你不接电♥话♥吗?
Wanna get that?
不接. 我再也不接了.
No way. I’m not answering that thing again.
很高兴见到你.
Good to see you.
好的.
Okay.
你在这.
You’re here.
哦. 是的, 我在这, 你也在这.
Oh. Yeah, I’m here, and you’re here.
你看起来很棒.
You look fantastic.
为什么? 你取消了我们的治疗吗?
Why? Are you canceling the session?
不是的, 凯文.
No, Kevin.
是埃文.
Evan!
埃文. 埃文.
Evan. Evan.
那我们进去开始吧?
So, shall we go in here and do it?
你不接电♥话♥吗?
Are you gonna get that?
不接.
No.
这么说, 你是不接电♥话♥了.
Oh, so you don’t answer your phone.
我都说了, 你蜜月的时候, 我没法给你打电♥话♥.
I told you I wouldn’t be able to call you on your honeymoon,
可你对我撒谎了.
but you lied to me.
你这个骗子.
You’re a liar!
我接还不行.
I’ll get it.
喂.
Yo.
什么?
What?
一万块, 干什么用的?
$10,000? For what?
比目鱼! 哦!
Halibut! Ew!
你这算是什么晚宴承办人!
What kind of caterer are you?
太恶心了.
It’s disgusting.
我可不付钱.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!