什么?
What?
去吧.
Go.
莱恩.
Ryan.
还站在这里干什么? 马上走.
What are you still doing here? Go! Right now!
太谢谢了.
Thank you so much!
我早跟你说了, 他不会毁了你的生活的.
I told you he wouldn’t totally ruin your life!
“伙计”先生, 你太棒了!
Mister Dude, you rock!
谢谢, 米驰.
Thanks, Mitch.
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
不是.
No.
你现在不想结婚了吗?
Do you, like, not want to get married now?
不是.
No.
不, 我不想了, 因为你试图让我扮演这样一个角色.
No, I don’t, not if you’re gonna put me in this role.
什么角色?
What role?
一个不体谅孩子的继父,
The role of insensitive stepfather
对孩子漠不关心, 觉得她们的乐队一无是处,
who couldn’t care less or thinks it’s a stupid band,
或者是你刚才的谬论中的任何一种行为.
or any of the preposterous things you just said.
你怎么能说我一点都不关心呢? 我不是那样的人.
How can you say I don’t care? I’m not that guy.
如果你是这样看待我的, 那我们不可能在一起了.
If that’s who you think I am, this is never gonna work.
当我爱上你的时候, 我知道你还带着孩子,
When I fell in love with you, I knew you came with a family,
我非常敬重你这一点.
and I respect the hell out of that.
你处处为孩子着想.
You’ve always put the kids first.
事情就应如此, 我很喜欢.
That’s exactly how it should be. That’s how I want it.
我从来没有给过安娜什么压力,
I never pushed Anna because I want her to like me
因为我希望她能出于自己的意愿 喜欢上我.
on her own terms, in her own way.
哇哦.
Wow.
那太酷了.
That’s very cool.
是的.
Yeah.
你还在这干什么?
Now, what are you still doing here?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你应该去她那里.
You should be over there.
那才是你应该去的地方, 给她加油.
That’s where you ought to be. Cheering her on.
我也希望你能去那里.
That’s where I want you to be.
快去吧.
Go on. Go.
这里我能应付20分钟的.
I can hold down the fort here for 20 minutes.
替我祝她好运.
Wish her luck for me.
好的.
Okay.
哇哦, 等一下.
Whoa, hold it.
哦, 你不是认真的吧. 别!
Oh, you’re not serious. No!
好吧, 我第一次有了自己的身份证.
Okay, great. I’ve got l.D. for once.
谢谢
Thanks.
人真多啊.
So, it’s a good crowd out there.
安娜, 你干吗呢? 哪里不对劲吗?
Anna, what are you doing? What’s wrong?
我办不到.
I can’t do this.
你什么时候也会紧张了?
Since when do you get nervous?
不, 我真的不行.
No, I really can’t.
别这样, 你是我认识的人里, 弹的最好的.
Come on, you rock harder than anyone I know.
可今晚我确实不行了, 姑娘们.
Well, the rocking may be in short supply tonight, girls.
你是什么意思? -我都不是我自己了.
What do you mean? -I’m just not myself.
安娜, 我知道你紧张.
Anna, I know you’re stressing.
我们都紧张. 我也知道结果可能会不尽人意,
We all are, and I know that maybe it won’t be brilliant,
但我们可以原谅彼此的.
but we’ll forgive each other.
我们会在以后找个时间 自嘲一下的.
We’ll find some way to laugh about it.
可现在, 我真的希望我们能 抓住这次机会, 行吗?
Right now, I just really want us to take this shot, okay?
即使演砸了, 我们依然爱你.
We’ll still love you, even if it blows.
是的.
Yeah.
好吧, 我尽力.
Okay, okay, okay, I’ll try.
我是说, 能有多难?
I mean, how hard can it be?
那你别忘了,
So don’t forget
别忘了我们在第一章把和♥弦♥从…
we changed the chord progression in the first verse
C-C-D 变为了 C-D-C.
from C-C-D to C-D-C.
你们按照谱子弹?
You play notes?
我以为我们只是随意”摇滚”一下呢!
I mean, I just thought we could play in the key of “rock”!
好吧. 让我们来弄弄你的头发.
Yeah, okay. Let’s fix your hair.
干吗弄个发髻?
Yeah, what’s with the bun?
可尔曼太太!
Mrs. Coleman!
杰克, 停手吧!
Jake, stop!
我懂了, 你已经离开他了.
You’re running away from him.
杰克, 如果你喜欢我的话, 就别来烦我了.
Jake, if you like me at all, you will just leave me alone.
好的, 但是 —
Yeah, but —
求你了, 走开!
Please, no!
女士们先生们, 请大家热烈欢迎…
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage
参加洛杉矶”旺格.探戈”试听比赛的下一组…
the next act in the KllSFM Wango Tango auditions,
乐队, “粉红内衣”
from right here in Los Angeles, let’s give it up for Pink Slip!
** Yeah **
** Yeah **
** Get up, get out **
Do something!
做点什么啊!
** Move on, move on **
** You’re right, it’s all the same with you **
** I’m too thin, too fat, you ask why? **
** So why? So why? So why? So why? **
** On and on and on… **
** On and on and on and on **
** Don’t want to grow up, I want to get out **
** Hey, take me away **
** I want to shout out, take me away **
** Away, away, away **
** Away **
** Round and round, here we go again **
** Same old start, same old end **
** Turn my head, I turn back again **
你干什么呢? -我做不来. 我怕死了.
What are you doing? -I can’t do this!
没问题的, 我会拔掉插销的.
No, it’s okay. I unplugged you.
你就上台装一下就好了.
Just fake it.
我连装都不会装.
I don’t even know how to do that.
别跟我说你从来没看过摇滚音乐会.
You can’t tell me you never went to a rock concert.
就看过一次滚石乐队的. -太好了.
I saw the Stones once. -Great!
你就去模仿一下基斯就行了.
Just go out and act like Keith!
基斯, 对, 好.
Keith, right, yeah.
基斯.理查德, 老妈!
Richards, Mom!
我当然知道.
I knew that.
像基斯一样表演!
Just go act like Keith.
像基斯一样表演. 不是学他的行为吧?
Act like Keith. Not the behavior?
不是, 就学他的演奏!
No, just the playing!
快出去, 你的独奏就到了.
Now get out there! Your solo’s coming!
** Don’t want to grow up, I want to get out **
** Hey, take me away **
** I want to shout out, take me away **
** Away, away, away **
** Away **
** Don’t want to grow up, I want to get out **
** Hey, take me away **
** I want to shout out, take me away **
** Away, away, away, away **
哇哦.
Whoo!
安娜, 你太棒了.
Anna, you rock!
** Round and round, here we go again **
** Same old story, same old end **
** Turn my head, I turn back again **
** Same old stuff never ends **
虽然现在还为时过早, 但我觉得你们一定入选了.
It’s early, but I think you are definitely in.
太好了!
All right!
我们入选了? -是的.
Are we in? -Yes!
哦, 这太可怕了. 我从不知道这需要这么大的…
Oh, it was terrifying. I had no idea what it takes.
勇气. -谢谢.
The guts. -Thanks.
你的音乐太激动人心了.
It’s exciting. Your music.
不是噪音吗? -绝对不是.
It’s not noise? -Most definitely not noise.
哦, 天啊! 莱恩!
Oh, my God! Ryan!
安娜?
Anna?
我的第一次婚礼也是这样.
My first wedding went like this, you know.
我的第一次婚礼也是这样.
什么样? -她和花匠跑了.
Like what? -She ran away with the florist.
这次简直一模一样.
Whole thing went right down the tubes.
别逼我揍你.
Don’t make me hurt you.
她来了.
There she is.
看啊.
Look, look, look.
老妈, 怎么了?
Mom, what’s wrong?
我得让你为我做点事.
I have to ask you to do something for me.
当然了, 你刚刚为我做了这么多, 你说什么都可以.
Sure, whatever. After what you just did for me, anything.
这件事必须在祝酒词之前完成.
It needs to happen before the toasts and speeches.
好的.
Okay.
很明显, 我们今晚之前没法交换回来了.
Clearly, we’re not switching back tonight.
我要你帮我告诉莱恩, 你要推迟婚礼.
I need you to tell Ryan you need to postpone the wedding.
什么?
What?
听我说, 我知道对这一切你还没有准备好.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!