Yo, sup?
我不是那种爱瞎打听的人.
I’m not really a prying kind of guy,
但我很想知道,
but I was wondering what you were doing
在我们的新婚前夜,
on the eve of our wedding
你为什么会和别的男人, 坐在一辆黑色哈雷摩托上?
straddling some guy on the back of a big, black Harley.
你别土了, 那可是辆杜卡迪.
Hello? It was a Ducati.
苔茜, 有什么你想要对我说的吗?
Is there something you’d like to tell me?
关于你作出的越轨的事情?
Some fantasy you’re trying to get out of your system?
因为我现在就想要知道.
Because I’d like to know about it now.
我只是搭个顺风车.
I just needed a ride.
我跟他不是很熟.
I didn’t really even know the guy.
我不知道 —
I didn’t know what —
他是我的朋友, 莱恩.
He’s a friend of mine, Ryan.
他喜欢我.
He likes me.
我老妈不同意我和他约会.
And my mom wouldn’t let me go out with him,
所以我才求老妈帮我去 摸摸他的底.
so I just had to beg her to check him out for me.
她帮我去做了.
And she did.
她也发现了,
And she actually came to find
他是个很不错的年轻人.
that he’s a very together young man.
并且, 她同意了.
And she approves.
真的?
Really?
真的.
Really.
漂亮!
Snap!
哦.
Uh-huh.
让我们去做正经事吧.
So, let’s do this thingy!
你是指我们的婚礼彩排? -嗯, 随便啦.
You mean our wedding rehearsal? -Yeah, whatever.
# 告诉我你心中的方式 #
** Show me how you want it to be **
# 讲给我听, 宝贝 #
** Tell me, baby **
#我一定要知道, 因为 #
** ‘Cause I need to know now, oh, because **
# 我的寂寞折磨着我 #
** My loneliness is killing me **
# 而我 #
** And I **
#我必须承认, 我仍相信 #
** I must confess I still believe **
# 我仍相信 #
** Still believe **
借光.
Excuse me.
#当你不在身边, 我心乱如麻 #
** If I’m not with you, I lose my mind **
# 给我一点暗示#
** Give me a sign **
# 来吧, 宝贝, 再…# 哦!
** Hit me, baby ** Ooh!
你在干什么呢?
What are you doing?
撞的漂亮!
Shotgun!
我要和你老妈谈一谈.
I want to talk to your mom.
你疯了吗? -我知道我疯了.
Are you insane? -I know I am.
你到底在想什么?
What are you thinking?
你怎么能想象和我妈这样年纪的人在一起?
How can you entertain ideas about you and a woman her age?
你说什么呢? 她看起来棒极了.
What are you talking about? She looks great.
真的? 哇哦.
Really? Wow.
不可以! 你必须马上消失.
No! You have to disappear!
我知道这样有点不太寻常.
I know it’s unconventional, okay?
我也知道我们不会有结果的. 我也不傻.
And I know nothing can happen. I’m not stupid.
我只是想了解她多一点.
I just want to know her.
我想和她谈谈.
I want to talk to her.
不许你靠近我妈和她的未婚夫.
Do not come near my mother or her fiance!
你听懂了吗?
Do you understand?
我不懂.
I don’t understand anything.
看在上帝的份上, 去找个和你年龄相仿的吧.
For God’s sake, you really need to find someone your own age.
安娜, 你很漂亮, 真的. 可你代替不了她.
Anna, you’re beautiful, okay? But you’re not her.
够了! 答应我别再去烦我妈妈.
Stop it! Promise you’ll leave my mother alone.
安娜宝贝.
Anna Banana!
告诉你一件事.
I’ll give you one thing.
告诉你一件事.
He definitely likes you for your mind.
她喜欢的绝对是你的头脑.
快点, 快点!
Come on! Come on!
好了, 动手吧.
All right, let’s do this.
哦, 酒来了.
Oh, well, there we go.
我来一杯吧.
Oh, I’ll have one.
你干什么呢? -没什么. 东西你带来了吗?
What are you doing? -Nothing. Did you bring it?
带来了. 你能离开一下吗?
Right here. Can you get away?
求之不得.
Well, I’d love to.
只不过我正在和一群…
It’s just that I’m meeting thousands
千年老怪聊天呢.
of 100-year-old people.
那是莱恩的父母. 嗨.
Those are Ryan’s parents. Hi.
随你说, 他们依旧这么老. -莱恩.
Doesn’t make them any less old. -Ryan.
我能占用我妈妈一小会儿吗?
Do you think I could borrow my mother for just one minute?
当然
Sure.
哦!
Ow!
好了, 这里面一定有某些线索.
Okay, there’s gotta be some clue here.
“一段旅程即将开始,
“A journey soon begins,
奖品深藏在对方的眼底”
its prize reflected in another’s eyes.”
好了, 这里提到了交换.
Okay, that was the switch.
哦, 让我看看.
Oh, let me see.
等等, 等等.
Okay, blah, blah.
“无私之爱即可另你寻回自我.”
“Lack, then selfless love will change you back.”
太好了. 这就是说, 我们只能一直困在对方身体里了.
So that means we’re stuck like this forever.
现在不是你发表你的消极论的时候.
Now is not a moment for your negativity.
让我们试着变得无私一些.
Let’s try to be selfless.
给我你的手.
Give me your hands.
我现在很无私, 你是不是也一样呢?
I’m being selfless. Are you being selfless?
是的, 我也很无私.
Yeah, I’m being selfless.
那就是说你做的还不够好. 因为我们还在原处.
You’re not doing a good job. We’re still here.
那就把错误都怨在我头上?
Oh, right. So now it’s my fault.
为什么所有的事情都是 — 那是杰克!
Why is everything always — It’s Jake!
他一定是跟踪我们来的. 老妈, 我们怎么办?
He must’ve followed us. Mom, what’re we gonna do?
老妈?
Mom?
老妈!
Mom!
嘘! 别叫.
Shh! Shh! Don’t scream.
听我们说.
Just listen to us.
这里离”蓝房♥子”只有半个街区远.
We are half a block from the House of Blues.
告诉他们你要去洗手间, 然后我们上台演奏,
Tell ’em you’re going to the bathroom, do the song,
在他们察觉之前, 你就回来了.
you’ll be back before they know you’ve gone.
我想试着弹你那段独奏, 但我弹的太糟糕了.
I tried to learn your solo, and I suck.
两支乐队已经被淘汰了.
Two bands have gone, and they both blew.
如果你能来, 我们就有机会了.
We might have a chance if you come.
我说我不能去, 你们怎么就不明白呢.
When I say I can’t, you don’t know the half of it.
别逼我们.
Don’t make me do this.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
要让莱恩看见你, 一切就都毁了.
If Ryan sees you here, it will blow everything.
我知道. 我很抱歉.
I know. I’m sorry.
只是当我凝视着你的双眼的时候 —
It’s just, when I look into your eyes —
别说了!
Stop it!
杰克, 相信我, 你喜欢的不是我, 是安娜.
Jake, believe me, it is not me you like, it’s Anna.
不是, 你比她更有激♥情♥, 更懂音乐.
No, you’re the exciting one. The musical one.
其实是我跟她学的.
Actually, I learned it from her.
我五音不全.
I’m tone-deaf.
苔茜? -嘘, 别动.
Tess? -Shh. Don’t move.
苔茜?
Tess?
哦, 找到了.
Oh, found it!
找到什么了? -我的耳环.
Found what? -My earring.
我还以为丢了呢.
I thought I lost it.
安娜的朋友试图混进来.
Anna’s friends decided to crash.
你们这些家伙!
You guys!
你知道这是怎么回事吗?
You know anything about this?
我想她们是想拉安娜去…
Well, I think they’re trying to get Anna to go to an audition
参加今晚的试听比赛, 但我拒绝了.
which had to be tonight, but I said no.
她得留在这里.
She had to stay here.
你开玩笑吧? -事实就是这样的.
You’re kidding. -No, that’s how it went down.
我知道这对你来说无足轻重.
I know it’s not important to you
她只不过是那个不怎么样的 乐队里的一员.
and that she’s just a girl in a stupid band.
听我说, 可尔曼医生, 还有这位伙计, 我非常抱歉,
Look, Dr. Coleman, dude, I’m really sorry,
但我们可以借用安娜20分钟吗?
but couldn’t we borrow Anna for 20 minutes?
除此之外, 我们再也没有别的要求了.
We’d never ask you, or anybody for anything ever again.
你俩太让我吃惊了. 我已经明确表示了…
I am appalled at you two. I clearly said —
去吧.
Go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!