She will spend the next year
我要封♥杀♥她所有的电♥话♥, 约会和摇滚乐.
in a phoneless, dateless, Amish existence.
我得回家了.
I’ve gotta get home.
我得回家了.
I’ve gotta get home.
# I never knew girls existed like you #
** I never knew girls existed like you **
** She is beautiful, she is beautiful **
** The girl is beautiful **
你能让我搭个顺风车吗?
Listen, I need you to give me a ride.
我还以为你老妈不让你做摩托呢.
I thought your mom didn’t want you on a bike.
你太听话了, 小子.
You’re a little too virtuous, kid.
我还要打份工, 我已经晚了.
You know what? I’m late for my second job.
就让我搭个车吧.
Just give me the ride.
我想我妈妈会理解的.
I know my mother will understand.
我老实跟你说吧.
I’m gonna be honest with you.
你跟我想象中的完全不一样.
You seem really different than the person I thought you were.
我看到你对史戴茜的考卷做了手脚.
I saw what you did to Stacey’s test.
我想你是对的.
I think you’re right.
对我来说你太年轻了.
You’re too young for me.
我也不知道我为什么会那样做.
But I don’t know why I did that.
老实说, 那一点也不像我自己.
It’s really not like me. Honestly.
祝你好运, 安娜.
Good luck, Anna.
得了吧, 他们会让她补考的.
Come on! They’ll let her retake the test!
哦!!!
Ohh!
这是头一次苔茜的工作没让我打瞌睡的.
That’s the first time Tessie’s work hasn’t put me to sleep.
说不定我还会去读读她的书呢.
I might even read one of those books.
嗨, 可尔曼医生出来了吗?
Hey, is Dr. Coleman coming out soon?
10分钟前杜蒂陪她从这里出去了.
Dottie had her escorted from the building 10 minutes ago.
可她真的太棒了, 不是吗?
But she rocks, doesn’t she?
看啊, 她在我的屁♥股♥上签名了!
Look, she signed my butt!
哇哦! -太好了!
Whoo! -Yeah!
请给我一杯加巧克力和糖的牛奶咖啡.
Can I have a quad-choc-caramel latte?
可尔曼太太?
Mrs. Coleman?
杰克! 你在这做什么?
Jake! What are you doing here?
我在这工作. 我看了你的节目了.
I work here. Hey, I caught the show.
你真是棒极了.
Man, you sure were great.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天安娜怎么样?
How was Anna today?
我是说, 她对你还好吧?
I mean, was she nice to you?
她有些让人不安.
She was stressing a little,
可是学校里的生活就是这样的.
but you know how it is with school.
好的, 如果她表现不好的话, 我会惩罚她的.
Okay, ’cause if she wasn’t, I’d have to punish her.
你惩罚她?
You punish her?
那些听”葡萄酒”的摇滚乐的妈妈 是不会惩罚任何人的.
No mom who listens to The Vines would punish anybody.
你也喜欢”葡萄酒”乐队? -我有他们的盗版唱片.
You like The Vines? -I got the bootlegs!
瞎说!
Shut up!
哇哦! 哇哦!
Whoo! Whoo!
哇哦! 哇哦!
哦, 安娜宝贝, 你回来了.
Oh, Anna Banana, it’s you.
我老妈呢? -她在演播室把我们甩了.
Where’s Mom? -She ditched us at the studio.
哈利, 马上给我从桌子上下来!
Harry, get down from the table this instant!
我在学我老妈. 你今天真应该看看她的节目.
I’m imitating Mom. You should’ve seen her today!
她太酷了!
She was so cool!
哇哦! 哇哦!
Whoo! Whoo!
“雷蒙尼斯”?
Ramones?
我喜欢他们.
Love.
“白条子”?
White Stripes?
受不了他们.
Can’t stand ’em.
我也是. 我是说, 他们的贝斯手太差劲了.
I know! Me neither. I mean, get a bass player.
# My loneliness is killing me #
** My loneliness is killing me **
我喜欢这首歌♥.
I love this song.
我喜欢听这首”宝贝, 再给我多一次”, 你是不是觉得我很逊?
Am I so lame that I would love “Baby, One More Time”?
不会, 这歌♥很经典.
No, this cover’s a classic.
# 当你不在身边, 我心乱如麻 #
** When I’m not with you I lose my mind **
# 给我一点暗示 #
** Give me a sign **
# 来吧, 宝贝, 再给我多一次 #
** Hit me, baby, one more time **
** Oh, baby, baby **
** How was I supposed to know? **
** Oh, pretty baby **
** I shouldn’t have let you go **
我得走了.
I gotta go.
怎么了? 别走.
What? Don’t go.
不行, 我还得去参加婚礼彩排.
No, no. I have a wedding rehearsal.
谁的婚礼?
Okay, whose?
我的.
Mine.
你说真的?
Are you serious?
我也希望我不是.
I wish I wasn’t.
你不是真的要结婚了吧?
You’re not really getting married, are you?
我刚才过的很愉快, 我会一辈子记住那一刻的.
This was so fun, and I’m gonna remember it forever.
但你不能… -杰克…
Okay, but you can’t — -Jake…
我不知道这到底是怎么一回事.
Look, I don’t know what’s going on.
我现在一头雾水.
I don’t know what this whole thing is.
但我觉得我们早就认识了.
I feel like I know you.
我真的要走了, 我…
I have to go. Really, I just…
求你了.
Please. Just please.
让我送你去吧.
Let me at least give you a ride.
好的.
Okay.
找到了, 你个害人精.
Here you are, you little monster.
好了.
Okay.
** I see trees of green **
** Red roses, too **
** I see them bloom **
苔茜.
Tess!
# For me and you #
** For me and you **
苔茜!
T ess!
** And I say to myself **
苔茜!
Tess!
** What a wonderful world **
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
你半个小时之前就应该开始梳妆打扮了.
You needed to be dressed a half hour ago!
告诉我你去哪里了, 小姑娘!
You tell me where you’ve been, young lady!
小姑娘?
Young lady?
我们在玩角色扮演. 都是她的主意.
Role-playing! Her idea.
一种新的治理方法, 可以互相交换观点.
New therapeutic technique. Switching points of view.
如果我和哈利交换的话, 要不要在我的头上也套上条内♥裤♥?
If I switch with Harry, do I have to wear a thong?
地震了! 救命啊!
Earthquake! Save me!
给我回来, 臭小子.
Get back here, you little.
我要从哪里说起呢?
Where do I even begin?
是那个几乎谋杀了我的职业生涯的电视节目,
Could it be your career-killing TV appearance,
还是你滥用我的汽车和钱包,
your nonstop partying with my car and wallet,
还是你给我设计的妓♥女♥造型呢?
or, perhaps, my body’s makeover from hell?
你有在听我说话吗?
Are you listening to a word I’m saying?
当然.
Yes.
把那个廉价耳钉给我摘下来.
And get that cheap stud out of my ear.
老妈, 他简直太棒了.
Mom, he is so awesome.
谁? 杰克.
Who? -Jake.
求你了, 老妈, 让我和他约会吧, 求你了.
Please, Mommy, can l go out with him? Please?
不能用莱恩的未婚妻的身体去约会, 不可以!
Not in Ryan’s fiancee’s body, you can’t.
那在莱恩的未婚妻的身体了, 我应该做些什么呢?
What am I supposed to do in Ryan’s fiancee’s body?
参加今晚的宴会? 装作是你?
Go to this thing tonight? Be you?
今天是这样, 那明天呢, 老妈?
That’s today. What about tomorrow, Mom?
我真的不想嫁人.
I really don’t want to get married.
我想对于我要结婚这件事,
I don’t think you’re thrilled
你也不是那么高兴.
about me getting married either, Anna.
为什么?
Why?
为什么我们不能好好谈谈这件事呢?
Why can’t we talk about this?
你到底不喜欢莱恩那一点?
What is it about Ryan you don’t like?
他挺好的.
He’s fine.
但他不是你的父亲.
But he’s not your father.
老妈, 我现在不想谈这个.
Mom, look, I don’t wanna talk about this now.
我们没有时间可以谈论这个了. 求你了, 告诉我.
Time’s running out to talk about it. Please, tell me.
老妈, 去做你想做的事情吧.
Mom, do what you want.
去嫁给这个家伙吧. 别让我嫁给他就行.
Marry the dude. Just don’t make me do it.
苔茜?
Tess?
私人空间是一种特别待遇.
Privacy’s a privilege, Anna.
苔茜?
Tess?
快去.
Go.
哥们, 啥事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!