荣光耀 新荷兰
Praise be New Holland
荣光耀 新荷兰
Praise be New Holland
街道宽 巷
Streets so wide and sidewalk
巷子 好吧
The sidewalks. Okay.
荣光耀 新荷兰
Praise be New Holland
不行 嘘 不行
No! Shh. No!
不行 不行 嘘
No, no, no! Shh!
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Victor?
你好 爱尔莎 你干吗呢
Hi, Elsa. What are you doing?
练荷兰节要唱的歌♥
Practicing my song for Dutch Day.
很好听
It’s nice.
-你又养了一只狗 -没有
– Did you get a new dog? – No.
-我听见狗叫了 -是我叫的
– I heard a bark. – Yeah, that was me.
你装狗叫吗
You are barking?
你肯定是太怀念斯巴克了
Hmm. You must really miss Sparky.
我得走了 再见
Uh, I got to go. Bye.
再见
Bye.
我真替他难过 佩瑟芬
I feel so sad for him, Persephone.
他太想念他的狗了
He really misses his dog.
鲁库斯奇先生呢
Where’s Mr. Rzykruski?
我只知道这学期结束前
All I know is I’ll be teaching the class
这门课由我来教
for the rest of the semester.
你懂科学吗
Do you know anything about science?
懂得比你多
I know more than you do.
鲁库斯奇懂得很多
Mr. Rzykruski knew a lot.
有时候懂得太多就会惹麻烦
Well, sometimes knowing too much is the problem.
那科学展怎么办
What about the science fair?
照常举♥行♥
Oh, it’s still on,
但会由一个精神正常的人来评判
but it will be judged by someone who’s not insane!

Me!
快点行动起来 强者胜
Now get cracking, and may the best person win!
不敢相信他们让体育老师来评判科学展
I can’t believe they let the gym teacher be the judge.
她对科学甚至都没兴趣
She’s not even interested in science.
我们那里人人都是科学家
Back home, everyone is scientist.
我的水管工都得了诺贝尔奖
Even my plumber wins Nobel Prize.
你们国家培养不出足够的科学家
Your country does not make enough scientist.
总是供不应求
Always needs more.
你该做一名科学家 维克多
You should be a scientist, Victor.
没人喜欢科学家
Nobody likes scientists.
人们喜欢科学带来的便利 但不喜欢难题
They like what science gives them, but not the questions, no.
他们不喜欢科学带来的难题
Not the questions that science asks.
我的确有个难题
Actually, I have a question.
所以你是个科学家
That is why you are a scientist.
我在为我的项目做试验
I was doing my experiment, my project,
第一次很成功
and the first time it worked great,
但第二次失败了
but the next time it didn’t.
我是说 也有效果 但后来就不行了
I mean, it sort of worked, but then it didn’t.
我不知道为什么
And I don’t know why.
或许你一开始就没有真正理解
Then maybe you never really understood it the first time.
人们认为科学在这里 其实科学也在这里
People think science is here, but it is also here.
第一次试验时 你带着爱吗
The first time, did you love your experiment?
是的
Yes.
第二次呢
And the second time?
没有 我只想快点弄完
No. I just wanted it over.
那你就改变了试验的变量
Then you changed the variables.
我那次试验的动因是错误的
I was doing it for the wrong reason.
科学本身无谓好坏 维克多
Science is not good or bad, Victor.
但它可以为各种目的服务
But it can be used both ways.
因此你必须时刻保持警惕
That is why you must always be careful.
不敢相信我白白摔断了胳膊
I can’t believe I broke my arm for nothing.
我们都没戏了 埃德加有隐形鱼呢
None of us are going to win! E has an invisible fish!
他没有 你们被他的小把戏骗了
No, he doesn’t. You fell for a parlor trick.
你是说他作假
You’re saying he faked it?
你给我们看的那条鱼 是真的吗
That fish you showed us, was it real?
是真的 而且是条死鱼
It was, and it was dead, too.
你让死去的动物复活了
You brought an animal back from the dead?
不是我 是维克多
No, Victor did.
用闪电 轰隆隆 嘶嘶嘶
With lightning, and boom, and sss.
不可能
Impossible.
我发誓 我是说 他还复活了他的狗
I swear! I mean, he already brought back his dog.
他复活了斯巴克
He brought back Sparky?
维克多赢定了 除非我们能做得更好
Victor will win the science fair unless we can do better.
更大
Bigger.
你说你知道维克多的秘密
You say you know Victor’s secret?
现在就是你证明自己的机会
Now is your chance to prove it.
我的松饼模具哪去了
Now, where’s my muffin tin?
维克多
Victor.
生命
斯巴克
Sparky?
斯巴克 但是你…
Sparky! But you’re…
斯巴克复活了
Sparky’s alive!
斯巴克
Sparky?
过来
Hey, come on!
妈妈 爸爸 出什么事了
Mom? Dad? What’s going on?
斯巴克 不 斯巴克
Sparky! No! Sparky!
斯巴克 不
Sparky. No!
斯巴克 回来
Sparky, come back!
斯巴克
Sparky!
等一下
Hey, hey! Just a minute!
不 我得去找斯巴克
No! I have to go find Sparky!
维克多 你究竟做了什么
Victor, what have you done?
你自己说也过
You said yourself,
如果可以 你也想让斯巴克回来
if you could bring back Sparky, you would!
是 但是那不同 因为我们做不到
Yes, but that was different because we couldn’t!
承诺不可能的事很容易
It’s easy to promise the impossible.
你做的这是一件很严重的事情
What you did was a very serious thing.
你破坏了生与死的界限
Crossing the boundary between life and death.
让尸体复活
Reanimating a corpse!
这太让人不安了
It’s very… Upsetting.
我只想让我的狗回来
I just wanted my dog back.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
我们会帮你找斯巴克
We’ll help you look for Sparky
但回来之后 我们得好好谈谈
but when we get back, I think we need to have a little talk.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Yes.
现在我们去找你的狗
Now, let’s go find your dog.
荷兰节
斯巴克
Sparky!
斯巴克 你在里面吗
Sparky, are you in there?
妈妈 爸爸 我去学校跟公园找
Mom, Dad! I’m going to check the school and the park.
你们去镇广场找 好吗
You guys do the town square, okay?
明白
Got it.
斯巴克
Sparky!
斯巴克
Sparky!

Cool.
有意思
Interesting.
好像跟闪电有关
It has something to do with the lightning.
我其实不太明白
I don’t really understand it.
我明白
Oh, but I do!
今夜 吾等将使逝者重生
Tonight, we shall bring the dead to life!
斯巴克 你在哪里
Sparky! Where are you?
斯巴克
Sparky!
新荷兰宠物墓场
海 格 力 斯
壳壳
安息于此
斯巴克
斯巴克
斯巴克
斯巴克 斯巴克
Sparky! Sparky!
感谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
现在 我很荣幸地请出
And now it’s my pleasure
本年度的荷兰小姐
to introduce this year’s Little Dutch Girl,
我的侄女 爱尔莎·范海辛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!