– Will you sign my form? – I’m getting to that.
好吧
Okay.
工作中 我有时会遇到
In my job, sometimes you have people
几个人的需求各不相同
who don’t want quite the same thing, right?
比如丈夫想去苏格兰打高尔夫球
Say a husband wants to play golf in Scotland
但妻子却想去亚马逊划船
but the wife wants to paddle down the Amazon.
好了 现在有两个互相冲突的想法
All right, you’ve got two conflicting ideas here.
而我的工作 维克多 就是帮他们折中
And it’s my job, Victor, to help them meet halfway.
比如亚利桑那州的斯科茨代尔城
Say… Scottsdale, Arizona.
他能打高尔夫 她也有印第安人看
He gets to golf, she gets Indians.
但就没有河 没有丛林了
But there’s no river. And no jungle.
-没人能如愿以偿 -没错
– Nobody gets what they want. – Exactly.
但也不对
And wrong.
他们都得到了自己想要的因为他们懂得妥协
They both get what they want because they compromise.
你想参加科技节 挺好的
You’d like to do the science fair and that’s great.
我想让你尝试下♥体♥育运动 比如说 棒球
I’d like you to try a sport. Say, I don’t know, baseball.
科技节 棒球 科技节 棒球
Science fair, baseball. Science fair, baseball.
你怎么选呢 告诉你 不用选
How do you choose? Guess what? You don’t have to.
完全可以两者兼得嘛
No reason you can’t do both.
我们折中 大家都开心
You meet in the middle. Everyone’s happy.
看年明怎么做的
Look at what Toshiaki’s doing.
他紧盯目标
He’s keeping his eye on the target,
注意力集中
never losing his concentration.
三振出局 下一个击球手
Strike three! Next batter!
我希望各位能集中精力做好科技节的项目
I want you to concentrate on your project for the science fair.
加油 宝贝
Come on, honey!
抓得好啊 斯巴克
Whoa. Nice catch, Sparky.
好了 维克多
Come on, Victor, please.
把斯巴克拴起来 专心打球
Tie Sparky up and get your head into the game.
暂停
Time out!
抱歉了 小家伙
Sorry, boy.
你好 斯巴克
Hey, Sparky.
看球
Play ball!
一好球
Strike one!
不错 儿子
Nice try, son.
做实验重在不断尝试
When conducting an experiment, trying is the important thing.
只要不停地尝试 失败也没关系
It is okay to fail as long as you keep trying!
加油 维克多 你能做到的 宝贝
Come on, Victor. You can do it, honey.
二好球
Strike two!
太棒了
Yes!
加油 宝贝
Come on, honey!
维克多 跑啊
Victor, run!
斯巴克
Sparky!
斯巴克
Sparky!

No!
它生前是绝佳的狗狗 绝佳的朋友
He was a great dog. A great friend.
一个孩子能遇到的最好的狗
The best dog a kid could have.
当你失去所爱的人 他们其实并未离你而去
When you lose someone you love, they never really leave you.
他们只不过在你的心里安了家
They just move into a special place in your heart.
它会永远与你同在 维克多
He’ll always be there, Victor.
可我不想要它在我心里 我想让它来陪我
I don’t want him in my heart. I want him here with me.
我知道
I know.
如果可以 我们也很希望它能回来
If we could bring him back, we would.
好好睡一觉吧 亲爱的
Try and get some sleep, sweetheart.
早上会感觉好一点的
Things will seem better in the morning.
就像闪电一样 神精系统也带电
Just like lightning, the nervous system is electricity.
我们就是用来传递消息的电线弹簧和电缆
We are wires and springs and cables to send the messages.
即使在死后 电线也还在
Even after death, the wiring remains.
请看肌肉通电时的反应
Watch as the muscles respond to the electricity.
维克多 学校怎么样
Hi, Victor! How was school?
还行
Okay.
新荷兰宠物墓场
罗文
泡泡
毛毛
斯巴克
再见
咪♥咪♥
泡菜
对不起 小家伙
I’m sorry, boy.
你活了
You’re alive!
你活了
You’re alive!
斯巴克
Sparky!
你活过来了
You’re alive!
真不敢相信 你活了
I can’t believe it! You’re alive!
那个我能修好
I can fix that.
成功了
It worked.
真的成功了
It really worked.
维克多
Victor!
维克多 吃早饭了
Victor, breakfast!
维克多
Victor?
你在上面吗
Are you up here?
别出声 小家伙
Quiet down, boy.
维克多
Victor?
斯巴克
Sparky, Shh!
别出声
Quiet.
维克多
Victor!
吃法式吐司还是华夫饼
French toast or waffles?
华夫饼
Uh, waffles.
那我得把华夫饼机要回来 导演先生
Then I’ll need my waffle iron back, Mr. Director.
是我的科技节项目 一个机器人
It’s my science project. It’s a robot.
-机器铁桶吗 -是的
– A robotic bucket? – Yes.
-是用来擦地的吧 -是
– For mopping, I suppose? – Yes.
那等你做好了 说不定能借给我用用
Maybe when you’re finished, you’ll let me use it.
抱歉 小家伙 但我不能让别人看到你
Sorry, boy, but I can’t let anyone know about you.
他们可能不会理解的
They may not understand.
所以你今天得待在这里
So, you need to stay here today.
不 不可能
No, couldn’t be.
什么
What?
我知道 海伦说她以为
I know. And Helen said she thought they were
他们是要在屋顶上装电视天线什么的
putting up some kind of TV antenna on top of the roof.
下大暴雨的时候
In the middle of a thunderstorm?
她就是这么说的
That’s what she said.
我才不信
I don’t believe it.
你们家里昨晚是不是也有电涌
And did you get that big power surge the other night?
杰克还以为我们保险箱出问题了
Jack thought it was a fuse box,
但显然街坊四邻都受影响了
but apparently it affected the whole neighborhood.
有时我真好奇他们在里面搞些什么
Sometimes I wonder just what goes on in that house.
我路过那房♥子都觉得不安全
I just don’t feel safe walking by there.
亲爱的 你还好吧 给你
Sweetie, you okay? Here you go.
不管怎样 杰克喜欢这里
So anyway, Jack loves it here,
要不是这么好的学校
but if the schools weren’t so great,
我有时觉得是不是去我妈妈那里更好
sometimes I wonder if we’d be better off closer to my mother.
斯巴克
Sparky?
不错 我还有事
Good. Got to go.
斯巴克
Sparky?
斯巴克
Sparky?
原来你在这啊
There you are.
乖孩子 抱歉把你扔在家里一整天
Good boy. Sorry you had to stay here alone all day.
怎么了 小家伙 你还好吧
What’s the matter, boy? Are you okay?
怎么无精打采的
Hmm. You’re a little low.
你饿了吗 小家伙
Are you hungry, boy?
好吧 过来 我们给你充个电
All right, here. Let’s top you up.
维克多 能下来一下吗
Victor? Could you come down here, please?
维克多
Victor!
你朋友来了
Your friend is here.
埃德加
Edgar?
你好
Hey.
埃德加 你来干什么
Edgar, what are you doing here?
-我知道了 -什么
– I know. – What?
我知道了
I know.
-知道什么 -你知道的
– Know what? – You know.
不知道
No.
我确信你知道我知道什么了
I think I know what you know I know.
听着 我不知道你以为我知道什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!