There he is! The murderer.
他还活着
He’s alive.
弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein!
弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein.
把他带到村子里,我们把他送回家
Bring him down to the village and let’s take him home.
凶手
Murderer!
烧了磨坊
Burn the mill!
烧了磨坊,他逃不了
Burn the mill! He can’t get away!
啊
Aaagh!
拿了吗?赶快,快点
Have you got it? Come on, hurry.
安静,安静
Quiet, quiet.
好,向前走,敲门
Well, go ahead and knock.
这是些什么?
Well, well, well, what’s all this?
想要干什么?
What do you want, hey?
这是什么?
What’s this?
巴伦先生,是否可以允许
If you please, Herr Baron,
我们想亨利先生可以来一杯他曾祖母的红酒
we thought that Mr Henry could do with a glass of his great-grandmother’s wine.
真是一个好人,我的祖母
Fine old lady, my grandmother.
她真有先见之明,不让我祖父喝这个
Very foreseeing of her to prevent my grandfather drinking this.
亨利先生不需要这个
Mr Henry doesn’t need this.
像我以前说的一样,我再说一遍
As I said before, I say again,
敬弗兰肯斯坦家族的后代
here’s to a son to the House of Frankenstein.
是的,先生,我们希望如此,先生
Yes, indeed, sir. We hope so, sir.