Get out!
过来,快
Come on, quickly.
他恨弗里兹,弗里兹经常折磨他
He hated Fritz. Fritz always tormented him.
来,振作起来
Come, pull yourself together.
我们能做什么?
What can we do?
杀死它,就像杀死凶猛的动物
Kill it, as you would any savage animal.
我们必须首先制♥服♥他,给我拿一支麻醉针来
We must overpower him first. Get me a hypodermic needle.
那是谋杀 – 那是我们唯一的机会
It’s murder. – It’s our only chance.
几分钟之后,他就要穿过那道门了
In a few minutes, he’ll be through that door.
来,快,赶紧
Come, quick. Hurry.
拿到了吗? – 是的,给你
Got it? – Yes, here it is.
药劲很大,一半就够了 – 好,现在
It’s very strong. Half-grain solution. – Good. Now then.
你站在那里,当他走向你的时候
You stand there. When he goes toward you,
我从他后背注射进去
I will make the injection in his back.
准备好了吗? – 是的
Ready? – Yes.

Aagh!
回来,回来
Get back! Back!
沃德曼博士,沃德曼博士
Dr Waldman. Dr Waldman!
你受伤了吗? – 不,我很好,没事
Are you hurt? – No, I’m all right. It’s nothing.
看看谁在门口
See who’s at the door.
发生什么事了? – 伊丽莎白和你父亲来找你了
What’s happening? – Elizabeth and your father are coming to see you.
别让他们进来 – 太迟了
Keep them out. – Too late!
不能让他们看见这个,这里,快,帮我一下
They must not see that. Here, quick, give me a hand.

Quick!
亨利,赶快,把你脸上的血擦干净
Henry, hurry, get that blood off your face
你父亲和伊丽莎白马上要进来了
before your father and Elizabeth get here.
我必须承认,这真是一个适合我儿子的地方
Pretty sort of place for my son to be in, I must say.
那是前门吗? – 是的,这是
Is that the front door? – Yes, this is it.

Right.
我不喜欢这样,但是…
I don’t like it, but…
来吧
here goes.
这地方看起来没有人
There doesn’t seem to be anybody in the place.
上帝…
God…
多么简陋的地方
What a… What a forsaken place.
你想把它烧掉吗?那是干什么的?
Are you trying to burn it down, eh? What’s that for, eh?
哦,你出什么事了?你看起来象被马踢了一脚
Well, what’s the matter with you? You look as if you’ve been kicked by a horse.
亨利在哪儿? – 什么…
Where’s Henry? – Why…
嗯 – 他现在不能被打扰
Well? – He can’t be disturbed just now.
哦,不能,我倒要看看
Oh, can’t he? Huh! I’ll soon settle that nonsense.
维克多,他在哪里
Victor, where is he?
这地方快要把人逼疯了
This place seems to drive everybody crazy.
哦,老天…这是谁
Oh, heavens… What’s that?
对不起,我是沃德曼博士
I beg your pardon. I am Dr Waldman.
哦,我是巴伦·弗兰肯斯坦
Oh, are you? I’m Baron Frankenstein.
也许你知道这些是怎么回事
Perhaps you know what all this tommyrot’s about.
快告诉我
I… I’ll be shot if I do!
我建议你立刻把亨利带走
I advise you to take Henry away from here at once.
你以为我来这里来玩吗?
Well, what do you suppose I’m here for? Pleasure?
不是
Nah.
你在哪里?亲爱的,你在哪?
Where are you, my dear? Oh, there you are.
我们来看看这楼梯上面有什么
Let’s see what’s up the awful stairs.
我不知道究竟是怎么回事,但是…
I don’t know how the deuce I’m going to get up ’em, but…
让他们自己去吧
Leave them alone.
连扶手也没有…还有多远
No banisters or anything else… How much further?
进来
Come in.
亨利 – 伊丽莎白
Henry. – Elizabeth.
亨利
Henry!
维克多,沃德曼博士,快来
Victor! Dr Waldman! Come quickly.
我亲爱的,他们对你干了什么?
My dear, what have they done to you?
可怜的弗里兹…都是我的错…
Poor Fritz… It’s all my fault…
把他放在沙发上
Get him on the sofa.
你有白兰地吗?
Have you got any brandy?
快,快,快
Quick, quick, quick.
给我,我来吧
Here, I’ll do that.
我的孩子…来
My boy… Now, now…
来,喝点,喝点这个
Now drink. Drink this.
给你,给你,好点了
There. There, that’s better.
我要把你带回家,亨利
I’m going to take you home with me, Henry.
不,我的工作
No, I can’t. My work.
我的实验记录会怎么样
What will happen to the records of my experiment?
我们会保留它们 – 并且…
We will preserve them. – And…
我要毁掉它
I will see that it is painlessly destroyed.
是的,是的,把它交给我吧
Yes, yes. Leave it all to me.
可怜的弗里兹,都是我的错
Poor Fritz. All my fault.
听着,亨利,你现在不能继续干了
There, Henry. You can’t do any more now.
你必须回家,直到你重新恢复健康
You must come home until you get well again.
一旦你离开这里,你会马上好起来的
You’ll soon feel better when you get out of here.
就像重新回到天堂一样
It’s like heaven being with you again.
天堂从来都不远,你知道的
Heaven wasn’t so far away all the time, you know.
我知道,但我没有意识到
I know. But I didn’t realise it.
我的工作,那些可怕的日日夜夜
My work. Those horrible days and nights.
我想不起别的任何事情
I couldn’t think of anything else.
亨利,你不能再想那些事情了
Henry, you’re not to think of those things any more.
你保证 – 好吧
You promised. – All right.
让我们想想我们自己
Let’s think about us.
我们的婚礼什么时候开始
When will our wedding be?
让我们早点开始吧
Let’s make it soon.
越早越好
As soon as you like.
在三代以前
For three generations,
这顶桔子花冠就在我们的婚礼上被穿戴
these orange blossoms have been worn at our weddings.
你的曾祖母戴过它,亨利
Your great-grandfather wore this, Henry.
看起来新的一样,是吧
Looks as good as new now, hey?
这里,这是一个能让…
And here. Here is one to make
最好的人看起来更好的东西
the best man look still better.
三十年前,我把这个戴在你母亲头上,亨利
30 years ago, I placed this on your mother’s head, Henry.
今天,我非常高兴
Today, you’ll make me very happy
你要对伊丽莎白做同样的事情
by doing the same for Elizabeth.
我希望三十年后
And I hope, in 30 years’ time,
你的孩子会继承这个传统
a youngster of yours will be carrying on the tradition.
现在,来喝点东西怎么样?
And now, how about a little drink, eh?
我的祖父买♥♥了这瓶酒,把它藏起来
My grandfather bought this wine and laid it down.
我的祖母不让他喝,保佑她的心脏
My grandmother wouldn’t let him drink it. Bless her heart.
所以他身体健康
Here’s to your very good health.
好吧,你们都吃饱了吗?来吧
Well, are you all full? Yes? Come along.
祝弗兰肯斯坦家族的后代身体健康
Here’s a health to a son of the House of Frankenstein.
祝弗兰肯斯坦家族的后代
A son to the House of Frankenstein.
祝小弗兰肯斯坦身体健康快乐
Here’s a jolly good health to young Frankenstein.
祝小弗兰肯斯坦
Young Frankenstein.
给仆人们拿点香槟酒
Give the servants some champagne.
这东西对他们来说太浪费了
This stuff’s wasted on ’em.
好,好,好
Well, well, well.
赶快,底朝天,对你们有好处
Go on, mop it up. It’ll do you good.
敬弗兰肯斯坦家族
House of Frankenstein.
敬弗兰肯斯坦家族
To the House of Frankenstein.
现在,现在忘掉你们的事情
Now then. Now be off about your business.
听,听听他们
Listen! Listen to ’em!
村子里的孩子们都来了
The boys and girls of the village are out here.
让这么多人来
It’s extraordinary how friendly you can make a lot of people
只需要几瓶啤酒
on a couple of bottles of beer.
明天他们就会互相打架
Tomorrow they’ll all be fighting.
毫无疑问
No doubt!
他们在叫你,巴伦 – 嗨
They’re calling for you, Baron. – Hey-ho.
好吧,我想我最好展现一下
Well, I suppose I’d better show myself.
安静
Quiet!
真地非常感谢你们
Thank you all very much indeed.
非常高兴看到你们在这儿
I’m very pleased to see you all,
希望这里有足够的啤酒
and I hope there’s plenty of beer.
还有更多的酒等着你们
There’s lots more where that came from.
你留在这里,玛丽亚,我去看看
You stay here, Maria. I’ll just take a look at my traps.
然后我们去村子里好好玩一玩,好吗?
Then we’ll go to the village and have a grand time, huh?
你不会去太久吧?爸爸 – 哦,不会的