Frank.
姓什么
Frank what?
我只知道 叫弗兰克
Just Frank.
他的年龄
Age?
大概三十到五十岁之间
Somewhere between thirty and fifty?
他长什么样
And, what does this person look like?
想了半天 终于想起来你是谁了
Driving me crazy, but I know who you are.
嗯?
Eh?
你是那个总喊着金吉拉的人 是吧
You are the Chinchilla guy, right?
是啊
Uh-huh.
牛逼
Awesome!
你们乐队里还有个带着大头套的家伙和一个疯疯癫癫的妞
And then what, there’s the dude with the big head and crazy chick
叫克拉拉 是吧
Clara, right?
哥们 你们完全火了啊
Dude, you guys are like total mats!
我是说 网上到处都是你们的视频
I mean, there are fuckin’ footage of you everywhere online.
那个金吉拉的人 那个金吉拉的人啊
是金吉拉的那个人
Chinchilla guy!
是的就是他!
Aye Chinchilla guy!
看见没
You see?
我是说 那些视频太奇葩了…
I mean, all the footage are all totally erratic and shit…
什么紧张到崩溃啊 然后大喊金吉拉!
Nervous breakdown… Chinchilla!
大家在地上滚来滚去之类的啊
People rolling around on the floor, I mean…
都是出人意料的东西诶
Just wayward stuff, man.
现在大家都在问 弗兰克怎么了
And now it’s all like what happened to Frank?
他就像消失了一样 我是说…
It’s like he just vanished. I mean…
他太他妈搞笑了
Fucking hilarious.
我不觉得哪里好笑了
I don’t think it’s hilarious.
是吗?
Really?
我以为你们故意表演的搞笑呢
I thought it was supposed to be hilarious.
那是… -但是 克拉拉和弗兰克他们… 得了吧 他们完全就是…
It’s… – But I mean, Clara and Frank, man… Come on, they are like…
怪胎啊
total freaks.
“独自一人吸着烟”
♪ One time alone smoking ♪
“被白雪覆盖”
♪ I’ll cover with snow ♪
“于爱人遗忘时间”
♪ I lost time for lover ♪
“回旋太慢”
♪ I cording too slow ♪
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
我看见了这个…
I saw…
每日驻唱
你说的都是对的 娜娜
Everything you said was true, Nana.
是我搞砸了一切
I ruined everything.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
弗兰克逃走了
Frank ran away.
我… 我不知道是否…
Just… I don’t know if…
我觉得你们可能知道他在哪儿
I was hoping that you might know where he is.
亲爱的推特
你们有谁知道
弗兰克在哪里?
#寻找弗兰克#
@buttjunkie: 我找到他了 他在我屁♥眼♥里
有奖么
@roseyd78: 爱你们 请快来西岸表演
@floppydag: 你们光说不做啊 在社交网络宣传够多的了吧
#别闹了演出啊#
@skaylktrk: 周界公路27号♥路口7公里的农场
告诉他们是我让你过来的 他们人都很好… #寻找弗兰克#
这儿没人戴着假头套
Ain’t nobody here wears no fake head.
好吧
Okay.
@porkalin: 你好乔恩 我是在伏尔加地区很友好的一个姑娘
@roozstah: 我应该能帮上忙
私信我
希望你不是在耍我 地点?
@roozstah 这里
堪萨斯州 布拉夫市
Bluff, Kansas.
当心!
Be careful!
嗨
Hi
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克 太对不起了
Frank, I’m so ashamed.
我永远都不应该逼你摘下头套的
I should never try to pull your head off.
我不知道… -我只是来修树的
I don’t know… – I’m the tree surgeon.
我只是 我只是在这儿看下树
I’m just, I’m just here to look at the tree.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我很担心你
I’m very worried about you.
我只想找到你…
I just wanted to find you to…
想知道你是不是没事
make sure you are ok.
不戴头套感觉如何
How are things without the head?
他长得多么漂亮
He has such a beautiful face.
皮肤也好
Lovely skin.
那个头套都是我的错
That head was my fault.
我给他做了第一个
I made him his first one.
他才14岁
He was 14,
说是为了一个化妆舞会
said it was for a costume party.
我给他做了头套
I did it,
即使我知道根本就没什么化妆舞会
even though I knew that there wasn’t any costume party.
因为对于他来说 最糟糕的事就是捅破这个谎言
Turns out the worst thing to do with something like that is to pant him to it.
世事难料啊
Who knew.
弗兰克到底经历了什么
What happened to Frank?
一定发生了什么事才让他变成这样的
Something must have happened to him to make him like that.
什么事都没发生
Nothing happened to him.
他得了精神疾病
He’s got a mental illness.
他必定是经历的痛苦与折磨
The torment he went through,
才能创作出这么伟大的音乐
to make the great music.
痛苦并不能创造音乐
Torment didn’t make the music.
音乐随处都在 硬要说的话 精神病只是拖了他的后腿
There is always musical. If anything, it slowed him down.
这是个温馨的家
Was a good home…
它就像我的家
It’s just like my home.
我得走了 弗兰克
I have to go now, Frank.
你还好吗
You alright?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道我搞砸了一切
I know I ruined everything.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
看你仍然在创作真好
It’s good you’re still playing.
我没有
I’m not.
我试过了 但是…
I tried, but…
写不出好的音乐了
doesn’t come out good.
“我想嫁给一个灯塔管♥理♥员♥”
♪ I want to marry a lighthouse keeper ♪
“一直伴他左右”
♪ And keep him company ♪
“我想嫁给一个灯塔管♥理♥员♥”
♪ I want to marry a lighthouse keeper ♪
“在海边生活”
♪ And live by the side of the sea ♪
“我会在岛中♥央♥举办晚会”
♪ And I’ll have parties in the middle of the isle ♪
“并做出”
♪ And then makes ♪
“一个珊瑚”
♪ A coral reef ♪
“我会邀请所有人来参加”
♪ Will invite everybody in ♪
“海鸥给我们伴唱”
♪ And seagulls buys us score ♪
“我想嫁给一个灯塔管♥理♥员♥”
♪ I want to marry a lighthouse keeper ♪
“我会在白天擦亮他的台灯”
♪ I’ll polish his lamps by the light of day ♪
“我想嫁给一个灯塔管♥理♥员♥”
♪ I want to marry a lighthouse keeper ♪
见到你们真的 真的很高兴
It’s really nice, nice to see you.
能到这儿来真好
It’s nice to be here.
我爱你们这儿的墙
I love your wall.
洗手间味道有些大
Washroom smell.
该打扫了
It could be cleaner.
请抱住我
Put your arms around me
颤动的手指
Fiddly digits,
发痒的裤子
itchy britches.
“难闻的啤酒 臃肿的人群 弥漫的烟雾 牛仔们”
♪ Stale beer, fat folks, smoked out, cowpoke ♪
“穿亮片的山林女人”
♪ Sequin mountain ladies ♪
“我爱你们这儿的墙壁”
♪ I love your wall ♪
“请抱住我”
♪ Put your arms around me ♪
“颤动的手指 发痒的裤子”
♪ Fiddly digits, itchy britches ♪
“我爱你们”
♪ I love you all ♪
“我爱你们”
♪ I love you all ♪
“我爱你们”
♪ I love you all ♪
“我爱你们”
♪ I love you all ♪
“洗手间太难闻了 该打扫了”
♪ Washroom smell, they could be cleaner ♪
“香烟难闻的气味和小便的臭味”
♪ stench of cigarettes and stale urea ♪
“我爱你们”
♪ I love you all ♪
“浪子想要回头”
♪ Prodigal son wants to return ♪
“回到那个一起玩耍的地方”
♪ to where the dogs played pool ♪
“我爱你们”